• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread- April

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if Spo really wants to tank this one he will probably bring in Diva Wade for the rest of the night

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Somewhat comical that all it would have taken was just one more win to get into the playoffs this year. The 76ers game, the Bucks game, the Piston's game and the Bulls game of my!!!! Also, nice to see that the national media is also questioning the he who shall remain blameless in Paula's mind! Oh my.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that same national media is defending him but your ignorance and stupidity wont let you see that. Either way - a great season ends on a great note

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And that same national media is defending him but your ignorance and stupidity wont let you see that. Either way - a great season ends on a great note

LOL! Spolestra is one of the major reasons we are not in the playoffs. Get over yourself. A coach by himself generally won't win you more than a couple of games a year but he sure can lose them for you by not making the proper adjustments, rotations, and calling the right plays. It took over half the season to properly make adjustments after half, we were 2-9 in two point games, and we were one of the worst scoring teams in the league in the 4th quarter. All of which are indictments on the coaching staff.......

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming spo is dumb. Injuries are the reason were not in the playoffs. Let's not say stupid shit now. Your blame Spo for everything is getting so freaking lame. Is he a great coach? Nope but is he the reason we missed the playoffs? Nope

The guys we thought would be our starting Pf/C played a grand total of 61 games while our best player missed 20 games. In addition to this we set a franchise record for lineups at 31 & starters used at 20. Anyone who actually blames spo for our struggles this season is lacking basketball IQ.

Not many coaches would win more games with this roster & all the injuries it had

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Spolestra is one of the major reasons we are not in the playoffs. Get over yourself. A coach by himself generally won't win you more than a couple of games a year but he sure can lose them for you by not making the proper adjustments, rotations, and calling the right plays. It took over half the season to properly make adjustments after half, we were 2-9 in two point games, and we were one of the worst scoring teams in the league in the 4th quarter. All of which are indictments on the coaching staff.......

You are the biggest idiot alive. Why you havent yet hung yourself is mind boggling to us all ; even those who wont admit to it.

Even most of the guys in here who have tiredlessly disagreed with me - agree with me on this one point - you are the only idiot that thinks otherwise. In all sports, the players will lose you more games than the coach, because -- as you may not understand, the players are the ones out there on the floor and have ultimate control of an outcome of a game.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Blaming spo is dumb. Injuries are the reason were not in the playoffs. Let's not say stupid shit now. Your blame Spo for everything is getting so freaking lame. Is he a great coach? Nope but is he the reason we missed the playoffs? Nope

The guys we thought would be our starting Pf/C played a grand total of 61 games while our best player missed 20 games. In addition to this we set a franchise record for lineups at 31 & starters used at 20. Anyone who actually blames spo for our struggles this season is lacking basketball IQ.

Not many coaches would win more games with this roster & all the injuries it had

Not blaming him for everything, but even with all our injuries, we had enough to crack the top 8 in the coference. The Celtics had injuries, the Bucks lost one of their best players for the year, and the Nets revamped their roster and also had injuries. Not to mention what the Pacers faced in terms of injuries.

We had more injuries than most, but we also had more talent that others who finished ahead of us. Let's just agree to disagree. I think when you miss the playoffs by one game and we laid the eggs that we did, then the coaches are equally if not more to blame than the players.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You are the biggest idiot alive. Why you havent yet hung yourself is mind boggling to us all ; even those who wont admit to it.

Even most of the guys in here who have tiredlessly disagreed with me - agree with me on this one point - you are the only idiot that thinks otherwise. In all sports, the players will lose you more games than the coach, because -- as you may not understand, the players are the ones out there on the floor and have ultimate control of an outcome of a game.

So all 15 of the players decide who is on the court at a given time? Come on. Don't be obstinate. Players are at fault but not seeing that our coaching was also not up to snuff this season is just not admitting reality either.

Also, talking about suicide is not cool Paula.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all 15 even play in the game - not even all 15 are active on a given night.