• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty main page

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets finish so I can cut these scrubs (scrubs that are way more talented than me of course)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton and/or Blackmon are available... looking for pitchers (probably RP)

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is Clevinger not on a team lol. dude hasn't had an ERA over 4 in like a decade

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we going to unlock the rosters so we can fix these

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we going to unlock the rosters so we can fix these

ill unlock it this morning... at some point... maybe early morning... like now-ish... maybe later... but it should be done before 2:00 PM Eastern...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes , @YourFriendGannon , @broncosmitty , @molsaniceman , @Shanemansj13 , @Yellow Fuzzies , @Chef99 , @Yellow Fuzzies , @Stakesarehigh @catman , @jwolt92 , @bksballer89

Draft is over, Rosters are unlocked... you may do add/drops once again...

reminder- during this period between draft and regular season starting, we will have 3 IR, once the season starts i will change that back to 5....

any team that has an illegal lineup will get a heavy penalty, of their FAAB will cut in half...

ALSO.... the roster pool is supposed to be locked... Im not sure if that means anything, since players somehow passed through last season...
I am still debating on the best way to deal with this situation... as i dont want what happened last year to happen again...

i think the easiest way to deal with that is:

A minor leaguer can only be added to a team during the season if and only if he has any major league experience, or expected play, at the time of the player add.

any minor leaguer who was added to a team during the season, who has zero Major league stat line, will automatically be dropped from a team during the next off-season... and will be available for the next rookie draft..

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so basically we need to get to 9 reserves and 12 minors by March 27?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes , @YourFriendGannon , @broncosmitty , @molsaniceman , @Shanemansj13 , @Yellow Fuzzies , @Chef99 , @Yellow Fuzzies , @Stakesarehigh @catman , @jwolt92 , @bksballer89

reminder- during this period between draft and regular season starting, we will have 3 IR, once the season starts i will change that back to 5....

any team that has an illegal lineup will get a heavy penalty, of their FAAB will cut in half...

ALSO.... the roster pool is supposed to be locked... Im not sure if that means anything, since players somehow passed through last season...
I am still debating on the best way to deal with this situation... as i dont want what happened last year to happen again...

A minor leaguer can only be added to a team during the season if and only if he has any major league experience, or expected play, at the time of the player add.

any minor leaguer who was added to a team during the season, who has zero Major league stat line, will automatically be dropped from a team during the next off-season... and will be available for the next rookie draft..

So adding minor league players in-season isn't allowed... in a dynasty?
Strange .. but fine by me.

:noidea:

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be clear if my roster is all the way down to plus 2 that are on the injured list and just need to be moved to IR I'm good?

it would seem rather silly to have to cut 2 players to then have to spend money to re sign them.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be clear if my roster is all the way down to plus 2 that are on the injured list and just need to be moved to IR I'm good?

it would seem rather silly to have to cut 2 players to then have to spend money to re sign them.

expected IR is good enough....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stakesarehigh if you sent me this deal before the draft I probably except. Might be interested into the season a bit

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So adding minor league players in-season isn't allowed... in a dynasty?
Strange .. but fine by me.

:noidea:

this rule is not yet set in stone... just brainstorming best ways to prevent what happened this year...

just came up with the easiest way i thought of...

and i didnt say no minors can be added... i said, if that minor leaguer you add does not see any action yet, he is still available for the 2025 MBBRL draft...

if the player pool locks the way it should, then we wont need a rule...