• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty main page

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, offers being sent!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a nine man bench is pretty big... but yes, chances are we will all have to do a good amount of dropping before the season starts... but that is also because there was no pre-season dropping period... we are doing everything post draft...

Honestly, if i realized that there was a korean series earlier than when the rest of the season starts, i would have made the draft earlier....

The bench is big because it's a dynasty league. The roster is intended to simulate a system no?

Major league rosters are 26. 30 is 4 AAA players.

having to roster players already out for the year is kinda wild.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bench is big because it's a dynasty league. The roster is intended to simulate a system no?

Major league rosters are 26. 30 is 4 AAA players.

having to roster players already out for the year is kinda wild.

Is it?? I thought it was normal to have roster restrictions before the season starts. We do it in the MBBRL football dynasties.

Only difference is that we do the cut offs well before the draft.

I could be wrong.

The only not normal part is that we have not done that cutoffs yet. And we are waiting until after the draft. Both are definitely odd. But it is easiest with this crowd.

Again. You have a 9 man bench. If you are saying you can’t see a spot for an injured player over one of that is on your bench already I don’t think it even matters.

But we will see. The penalty is meant to scare the owners who may forget. But if an owner tries to make roster moves. We can be flexible.

But right now I don’t really see why any owner is going to have trouble with these restrictions.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it?? I thought it was normal to have roster restrictions before the season starts. We do it in the MBBRL football dynasties.

I could be wrong.

The only not normal part is that we have not done that cutoffs yet. And we are waiting until after the draft. Both are definitely odd. But it is easiest with this crowd.

Again. You have a 9 man bench. If you are saying you can’t see a spot for an injured player over one of that is on your bench already I don’t think it even matters.

But we will see. The penalty is meant to scare the owners who may forget. But if an owner tries to make roster moves. We can be flexible.

But right now I don’t really see why any owner is going to have trouble with these restrictions.

I have Scherzer Woodruff McClanahan Garcia all sidelined for all or major portions of the year.

I am fine eating Urias as a hit because he's not technically injured.

So I then need to drop 5 players to fit the above in? In MLb they'd be on 60 day.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could be wrong.

I get it but I think if a player is going to be on IR for a good portion of the next season then you should be able to keep him on IR. I mean that is what it is intended for, right?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes sitting back, seeing what's happening. ;)

And btw, nice starting pitching goin' on with Tragically Whip as well. :)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes sitting back, seeing what's happening. ;)

And btw, nice starting pitching goin' on with Tragically Whip as well. :)

Waiting for Bellinger to sign somewhere... and my arms are either already awaiting to go on, or one curve ball away from, being on my IL.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 are adding players allowed at this time?

it shouldn't be... as the draft even though it is intended for only minor leaguers or potential rookies, it could be used for anyone... and policing who people pick up should not be a thing...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it shouldn't be... as the draft even though it is intended for only minor leaguers or potential rookies, it could be used for anyone... and policing who people pick up should not be a thing...
i asked cause the system is allowing it :suds: