• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martez Carter has been released

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Guice is out for the year and if Gruden does not get fired we about have to draft another RB in the first 3 rounds again can't count on guice now

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like said last week R.I.P Guice do you honestly think we go in next year with same rb core I don't I think we do..keep Thompson and perine and Guice but still draft another RB high to compete and why I say RiP guice is because who knows he might get reinjured or never heel to 100 percent injured players don't play so right now Guice is worthless as far as helping redskins win

Last edited:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with are love for bama players RB Damien Harris will be in play Harris ,Guice thompson, Perine sounds good to me

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach - do you actually read the nonsense that you post? So a player (a rookie no less) has a season ending injury & that means that his career is over? LOL. I guess that the Cards should cut David Johnson since he is worthless using your criteria. How about when AP came back from a devastating knee injury years ago & had an MVP like season? Try to be somewhat realistic. Sure the Skins should look elsewhere for RB help next offseason (as they should for most positions), but it doesn't mean that they write off Guice & that Guice has no future.

As for only focusing on Bama players - please. If they find more great - but you continue to look at all teams & all players. I can't believe that you go into this panic mode in preseason & again major injuries at this time are not something that is confined to the Redskins. Relax.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm saying you can not count on him he is probaly going to be in reed category if I read right 2 acl in the same knee for guice I'm not saying you give up on him in saying you can't count on him

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm saying you can not count on him he is probaly going to be in reed category if I read right 2 acl in the same knee for guice I'm not saying you give up on him in saying you can't count on him

?? Saying "RIP Guice" is not saying that you are giving up on a guy? In what universe? Look the Redskins (like everyone) know that RB is a fragile position & will no doubt acquire other RBs next offseason (they would do this even if Guice were healthy). You just can't panic & you plan knowing that injuries occur.

You also keep suggesting that they stock this position with UDFAs - well they were undrafted for a reason. Those type of players might make the team or contribute, but they are longshots. If they can find a guy like that great, but you can't bank on that. Bringing in an aging vet like AP or Charles is fine if you assume that it is for minimal $$ & only for the short term & I am pretty sure that is the case w/ both of them (or also good chance that neither are signed). People should not make too much out of those tryouts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach , what evidence do you have that "guice is going to be like reed " ? last season you said allen's career was over . didnt look like that all last game vs the jets

how can you panic so much ? lets look at the season and about 1/ 4th of the way through we will see what we need . it could be qb , rb wr OG OT OLB CB ILB safety , we dont know

i think the skins are looking at a stop gap option . but if we trot out kelley as the starter then we should have grave concerns . perine is a better choice .

i doubt any of these vets will sign a contract unless they get some PT

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guice's injury happened instead of a month or two from now so that gives him that much longer to recover. Torn ligaments aren't the career ending injury they used to be.