• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Jackson was just fired!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you wanker, said "screed" is exclusively anti-Jackson. He went over the top with his mixing of faith and business. The Golden State Warriors, like most all business institutions, is open to employing people of all faiths and ideologies. Since that is the case, religion is, for the most part, kept out of the workplace. Jackson was fostering a Christian clique within a secular organization, and I'm not comfy with that, and evidently, neither were Lacob and West.

And Mark Jackson is not a biblical scholar, a theologian, or a Reverend Doctor for whom I would have much respect; he's a hypocritical, jive fundamentalist preacher.

Accusations of bigotry and racism, or even hatred for that matter, by you and your new found mate, are so off base that they roll off my back.

That's fine Dennis...we've seen what a coward you are anyway. I'd love some to read some evidence of the bolded above, or did you "wank" it out of your arse?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol nice sarcasm. Who do you think Lacob should hire??

I'd be ok with anybody they choose. I trust Lacob, Meyers, and West to pick the right guy. They picked the right guy to turn around the culture in Jax.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby I always wondered why people didn't like you on this board and now I see it.
The crap you say is just stupid and rarely holds water.
You told me you scared off tzill, but now I'm starting to doubt that you could scare anyone.
Sorry on the government assistance, I work for a company and I own my own welding side business.
I have to admit I do have friends that grew up on assistance and they'll mop your lil azz up for talking down to them lol....

FYI, this is a running gag from the Disney board; Toolish Foolsense once claimed that we met at a baseball game, that I'm a 5-6 skinny pimply kid, and that he frightened me. Great story. Wholly fabricated, like much of the blather that comes out of his keyboard. He also claims to have a private jet that he flies to Mallorca.

Good stuff.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I not surprised that YOU would admire the most xenophobic and malevolent state on this planet.

You do understand that my peeps are surrounded by 8 arab states sworn to push Israel into the ocean, right?

The only democracy in the Middle East, and it's "malevolent?"

Good grief, you need education.

:kev:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The threat against Israel form its neighbors is largely inflated and artificial. The more they feel threatened, the more they get to illegally annex the West Bank and surrounding area on the count of 'self-defense'.

But, again, I'm not surprised you support a man with a low moral base such as yourself supports such a parasitic, ruthless state.

You just got to stop.

Really.

:wtf2:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forbid the occupied retaliates against the occupier.

In Israel's case, it uses that retaliation as more basis to continue its persecution of Palestinians and illegal annexation of Palestinian lands.

The Palestinian Authority makes no attempt to educate its people towards peace and coexistence with Israel. On the contrary, from every possible platform it repeatedly rejects Israel's right to exist, presents the conflict as a religious battle for Islam, depicts the establishment of Israel as an act of imperialism, and perpetuates a picture of the Middle East, both verbally and visually, in which Israel does not exist at all. Israel's destruction is said to be both inevitable and a Palestinian obligation.

But by all means, continue to believe that Palestinians are "persecuted."

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Lauridsen nails it:

So do these issues — working with others, responding to criticism and engaging in thorough preparation — justify letting go a 51-win coach with back-to-back playoff appearances? Lacob and Myers ultimately decided yes, because they have greater ambitions for this team than winning 51 games, and they don’t have unlimited time to achieve them. It was going to take time for Jackson to develop his coaching chops, and given the very slow progress, development was by no means guaranteed. The Warriors also likely feared that Jackson’s other problems were limiting his ability to develop his own skills as a coach and draw on the resources around him.

For these reasons, the decision to fire Mark Jackson was as much — if not more — about the future than it was the past. The Warriors were making the same mistakes — ugly isolation sets that killed their greatest strengths, passing and shooting; careless late-game turnovers; head-scratching substitutions — in game 1 of the season as in game 7 of the playoffs. Curry, Thompson and Green all improved as individual players this year. Iguodala was a major talent added to the starting line-up. Bogut was healthier for more of the season (but not the playoffs). And yet the Warriors only made a marginal bump in their overall record and took a step back in their playoff accomplishments. Given the skill, basketball intelligence, coachability and character of these players, Jackson had a lot to work with as a coach. He got a fair amount from it — in large part because he is a tremendous motivator — but where Lacob and Myers want to go next, they’ll need more than just a motivated team.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine Dennis...we've seen what a coward you are anyway. I'd love some to read some evidence of the bolded above, or did you "wank" it out of your arse?
Right. I'm a coward because I don't make bets with people on internet forums. Get a life, clown.

As to the "clique," they wore it on their sleeves, especially Coach. Coaches, for the most part, should not get too close to their players. Sharing faith simultaneously puts the coach too close and has the potential to alienate others who are not part of what's going on.

The NBA is a secular organization, and last I checked, so are the GS Warriors, which means, with all due respect, check the expression of your faith at the door.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forbid the occupied retaliates against the occupier.In Israel's case, it uses that retaliation as more basis to continue its persecution of Palestinians and illegal annexation of Palestinian lands.

Didn't realize the Israelis ever occupied Egypt or Syria who were the aggressors in both of those wars. Learn your history so you don't sound so dumb.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand that my peeps are surrounded by 8 arab states sworn to push Israel into the ocean, right?

The only democracy in the Middle East, and it's "malevolent?"

Good grief, you need education.

:kev:

Really? Because last time I checked a two-state solution is, and has been, on the table for Israel. Which part of the two-state deal stipulates that Israel be pushed into the sea, exactly? :laugh3:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just got to stop.

Really.

:wtf2:

Yes, really. Egypt and Jordan have a peace treaty in place with Israel. The Palestinian Authority has been vehemently attempting to come to a two-state solution for years. You know why it hasn't been signed, though? Because as long as Israel can prolong the status-quo occupation, they can continually expand into the West Bank using the facade of self-defense as its foundation.

Hell, by the the time I typed that out I wouldn't be surprised if Israel built a few more ILLEGAL housing units in the West Bank.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @stephenasmith ,thanks for all the totally Bogus compliments.Next time you are in the bay, dinner?It'll be Bogus #waynesworld #excellent

Lmao bogut to stephen a smith

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Palestinian Authority makes no attempt to educate its people towards peace and coexistence with Israel. On the contrary, from every possible platform it repeatedly rejects Israel's right to exist, presents the conflict as a religious battle for Islam, depicts the establishment of Israel as an act of imperialism, and perpetuates a picture of the Middle East, both verbally and visually, in which Israel does not exist at all. Israel's destruction is said to be both inevitable and a Palestinian obligation.

But by all means, continue to believe that Palestinians are "persecuted."

Actually, the Palestinian Authority recognizes Israel's right to exist - based on the 1967 border, not the land that Israel continues to steal and annex from the Palestinian people by demolishing their farms and homes and kicking them out of their own land. A two-state solution is on the table, waiting to be signed by Israel. But please, explain to me how the PA can have a two-state solution with a state that it doesn't recognize as sovereign?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL oh Toby.

Can't believe you were dumb enough to think the Palestinians were anything abut a minor nuisance in both of the wars. Then again, this is you we are talking about.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe you were dumb enough to think the Palestinians were anything abut a minor nuisance in both of the wars. Then again, this is you we are talking about.

What exactly does Israel have to do with the Warriors? Give it a rest or take it to private messages. :lame: