• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Jackson was just fired!

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I admire Jews but Christians are bigots". Wow you are really confused!

Like Dennis stated, there are Fundamentalist in every religion, race and in most people.
Coach Jackson was none of those and in fact I never heard him use God in any of his coaching philosophy's. He only expressed his beliefs in interviews, who cares.

Steph Curry expresses himself the same way every time he makes a shot he points up to the sky. Does he need to be ridiculed for it, NO. Who cares as long as he plays great basketball for the Dubs that's all that matters and the same goes for Coach Jackson. There personal belief or preference shouldn't come into play on how good a basketball coach or player they are.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Dennis keep denying it but you are racist, bigot, full of hatred bastard.
Try and spin anyway you want, but it pours out in your post.

You don't have dumb anything down for me because I get!
You're an egotistical, full of yourself old man who thinks he's better then everyone else.
I hate to break it to you buddy but I probably make 3 times as much as your salary you ignorant fuck.
Next year tell me where you're sitting at the game and I'll come visit lol hahahaha.
Or do you even go to Warrior games???? Stick with coaching your sons soccer team and don't let them find out you hate Christians and Blacks!!!!

Not a chance. Any ignorant boob who speaks like that is probably on government subsistance watching for the mail man to bring his check.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like Dennis stated, there are Fundamentalist in every religion, race and in most people.
Coach Jackson was none of those and in fact I never heard him use God in any of his coaching philosophy's. He only expressed his beliefs in interviews, who cares.

Steph Curry expresses himself the same way every time he makes a shot he points up to the sky. Does he need to be ridiculed for it, NO. Who cares as long as he plays great basketball for the Dubs that's all that matters and the same goes for Coach Jackson. There personal belief or preference shouldn't come into play on how good a basketball coach or player they are.

I certainly don't admire the Jewish peoples' ridiculous religious beliefs, just the way they handle their own business. They are in the upper echelon of every element of society and they work hard. Absolutely love the Israelis.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't Jackson the bigot who spoke out against Jason Collins? That is a perfect example of Christian bigotry and ignorance.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby I always wondered why people didn't like you on this board and now I see it.
The crap you say is just stupid and rarely holds water.
You told me you scared off tzill, but now I'm starting to doubt that you could scare anyone.
Sorry on the government assistance, I work for a company and I own my own welding side business.
I have to admit I do have friends that grew up on assistance and they'll mop your lil azz up for talking down to them lol....

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is well deserved. Christianity as an institution breeds ignorance and bigotry.

Not true Christianity but organized religion. Mark Jackson's "zeal" was unacceptable. Period.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't admire the Jewish peoples' ridiculous religious beliefs, just the way they handle their own business. They are in the upper echelon of every element of society and they work hard. Absolutely love the Israelis.

Always trollin'. :L

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby I always wondered why people didn't like you on this board and now I see it.
The crap you say is just stupid and rarely holds water.
You told me you scared off tzill, but now I'm starting to doubt that you could scare anyone.
Sorry on the government assistance, I work for a company and I own my own welding side business.
I have to admit I do have friends that grew up on assistance and they'll mop your lil azz up for talking down to them lol....

I always wonder about people who want to tell you how much money they make. Generally they are lying, I find. Regardless, anyone who would brag about it like you did on an anonymous message board has got to be a tool.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why am I not surprised that YOU would admire the most xenophobic and malevolent state on this planet.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I not surprised that YOU would admire the most xenophobic and malevolent state on this planet.

Love the way they stand up for themselves and don't take any shit from other countries for their actions. America, on the other hand, always seems to be embarrassed by our power and kow tows to insignificant pieces of shit like Karzai and al Malecki who would ot spit on us if we were on fire.

I guess your definition of malevolance and mine are different. If standing firm with your back to the sea, surrounded by enemies, and doing what you need to do to ensure your survival is malevolence then we should all be malevolent.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Toby, I took the time to more specifically define your argument in an attempt to both add some clarification AND calm the waters, and you just keep lobbing mortars into the square.

I don't mind going OT with a theological exchange, but the sensitivity of the subjects being covered requires us to be thoughtful and, as much as possible, respectful in our exchanges. My initial post was squarely aimed at Jackson and not Christianity, but if my strong words set the wrong tone for a conversation like this, I offer my apologies.

PS - Big Joe, I scrolled back and reread a few of your attacks on me, and I'll just point out that I have been more than gracious with you, for the most part, so I'll thank you not to go to Def Con 5 with me again. That was some nasty shit without a thread of truth to it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Toby, I took the time to more specifically define your argument in an attempt to both add some clarification AND calm the waters, and you just keep lobbing mortars into the square.

I don't mind going OT with a theological exchange, but the sensitivity of the subjects being covered requires us to be thoughtful and, as much as possible, respectful in our exchanges. My initial post was squarely aimed at Jackson and not Christianity, but if my strong words set the wrong tone for a conversation like this, I offer my apologies.
PS - Big Joe, I scrolled back and reread a few of your attacks on me, and I'll just point out that I have been more than gracious with you, for the most part, so I'll thank you not to go to Def Con 5 with me again. That was some nasty shit without a thread of truth to it.

That'll teach ya.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the way they stand up for themselves and don't take any shit from other countries for their actions. America, on the other hand, always seems to be embarrassed by our power and kow tows to insignificant pieces of shit like Karzai and al Malecki who would ot spit on us if we were on fire.

I guess your definition of malevolance and mine are different. If standing firm with your back to the sea, surrounded by enemies, and doing what you need to do to ensure your survival is malevolence then we should all be malevolent.

The threat against Israel form its neighbors is largely inflated and artificial. The more they feel threatened, the more they get to illegally annex the West Bank and surrounding area on the count of 'self-defense'.

But, again, I'm not surprised you support a man with a low moral base such as yourself supports such a parasitic, ruthless state.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The threat against Israel form its neighbors is largely inflated and artificial. The more they feel threatened, the more they get to illegally annex the West Bank and surrounding area on the count of 'self-defense'.

But, again, I'm not surprised you support a man with a low moral base such as yourself supports such a parasitic, ruthless state.

WTF? LOL! I can't even begin to decipher that one The Israelis have good reason to feel threatened given the persecution of the past, wouldn't you say? I believe the "Six Day War" as well as the "Yom Kippur War" were both instigated by their enemies as surprise attacks so I think they have good reason to feel that the threat is real.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dennis it was a bit harsh, but in the heat of battle it's hard for me to hold my temper and it didn't seem like you did a very good job at it either.
Looking back I think it was a little too much and I apologize, although a lot of what you were saying about Coach Jackson and Christians sounds really bad in my opinion.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? LOL! I can't even begin to decipher that one The Israelis have good reason to feel threatened given the persecution of the past, wouldn't you say? I believe the "Six Day War" as well as the "Yom Kippur War" were both instigated by their enemies as surprise attacks so I think they have good reason to feel that the threat is real.

God forbid the occupied retaliates against the occupier.

In Israel's case, it uses that retaliation as more basis to continue its persecution of Palestinians and illegal annexation of Palestinian lands.