• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luke Fickell, come out to pla-ay!!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder how many times Fred clicked on that?

over/under is 23

Wrong. Could tell by the font it wasn't legit. And Fleck would never go to MSU for any amount of money. He lives on Lake Minnetonka mfs, he is loving life, he ain't going nowhere.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are becoming unhinged my little camper. Back in April of 2019 you had a meltdown, ran to the Mods to cry, then disappeared because everyone was goofing on you. Then you came back 6 months later and decided to go full retard. Constantly posting made up "facts" and then you get butt hurt when people prove you wrong. You never contribute ANYTHING worth a shit and are just here to spoil the college football board. Such a miserable pathetic balding mullet man.

You run to the mods like everyday you little weasley pathetic little whiney baby.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Could tell by the font it wasn't legit. And Fleck would never go to MSU for any amount of money. He lives on Lake Minnetonka mfs, he is loving life, he ain't going nowhere.

So over 23.
Got it.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMMFGDAO at TheReal_NU.

Maybe Frost will learn how to coach one of these days?

Frost makes over $1,000,000 per win.

your coach can’t boast that much.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means more than what it appears to be. What a statement from Cincinnati. Not a stepping stone program anymore.

It is still a stepping stone program. It just shows how bad the situation is at MSU.

Dantonio left the team with little talent and ‘retired’ the day before signing day, meaning the coach taking over will have no players of their own, no recruiting class and left to deal with all the sexual assault fiasco and lawsuits.

Unfortunately for any G5 school, they will always be a stepping stone school as they will never win a national title, nor will they likely ever play in the CFP. It is why they should have a separate title for G5.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is still a stepping stone program. It just shows how bad the situation is at MSU.

Dantonio left the team with little talent and ‘retired’ the day before signing day, meaning the coach taking over will have no players of their own, no recruiting class and left to deal with all the sexual assault fiasco and lawsuits.

Unfortunately for any G5 school, they will always be a stepping stone school as they will never win a national title, nor will they likely ever play in the CFP. It is why they should have a separate title for G5.
There were 2-3 instances over the last 13 years where a G5 would've made the CFP if there was a CFP in place, so I don't know that you can say they'll likely never play in the CFP. If I were a betting man, I'd say it'll happen this decade.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s check in on the MSU board

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if it was me in charge of Michigan State I would put all my eggs in one basket with Matt Campbell at Iowa State.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 2-3 instances over the last 13 years where a G5 would've made the CFP if there was a CFP in place, so I don't know that you can say they'll likely never play in the CFP. If I were a betting man, I'd say it'll happen this decade.

Will never happen. UCF was undefeated and couldn’t make the CFP. You’d need absolute chaos, like only one or two undefeated or one loss P5 teams and the G5 team would need to, not only be undefeated, but they would need at least one quality OOC win.

With the CFP group, how could you ever justify a G5 when P5 teams are playing SO many teams better than anyone on a G5’s schedule?

If a G5 gets in — I am petitioning for UM to go independent. Handpick our schedule — we can play ND every year, then a bunch of nobodies and get into the CFP every couple years. May be our only chance to get there:pound:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will never happen. UCF was undefeated and couldn’t make the CFP. You’d need absolute chaos, like only one or two undefeated or one loss P5 teams and the G5 team would need to, not only be undefeated, but they would need at least one quality OOC win.

With the CFP group, how could you ever justify a G5 when P5 teams are playing SO many teams better than anyone on a G5’s schedule?

If a G5 gets in — I am petitioning for UM to go independent. Handpick our schedule — we can play ND every year, then a bunch of nobodies and get into the CFP every couple years. May be our only chance to get there:pound:
Games played against ranked opponents going into bowl season last year:
Memphis: 3
Cincinnati: 3
Navy: 2
Oklahoma: 3
Oregon: 2
Clemson: 1

That's three P5 conference champs who played as many or fewer ranked teams than three G5 teams heading into bowl season. As I've said earlier, the G5 team would need to be unbeaten, but if you have a 13-0 G5 team who has beaten 3 ranked teams, how is it outrageous to put them in over a P5 team that's only beaten 1 ranked team, especially if that P5 team has a loss?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games played against ranked opponents going into bowl season last year:
Memphis: 3
Cincinnati: 3
Navy: 2
Oklahoma: 3
Oregon: 2
Clemson: 1

That's three P5 conference champs who played as many or fewer ranked teams than three G5 teams heading into bowl season. As I've said earlier, the G5 team would need to be unbeaten, but if you have a 13-0 G5 team who has beaten 3 ranked teams, how is it outrageous to put them in over a P5 team that's only beaten 1 ranked team, especially if that P5 team has a loss?

Ranked at the time the game was played, or EOS, like POST bowl games?

Because it seems to me a bunch of AAC teams were ranked from #16 to #25, like the poll voters couldn't pick which one was the best, so they gave them each a couple votes, figuring it would get figured out by the end of the year.

My guess is 2 of the ranked teams Cincy and Memphis played were each other, once in regular season play and then the conf title game? Am I right? lol Almost as bad as SEC teams bragging about beating ranked SEC teams that eventually fall out of the rankings, because the poll voters shove 8 SEC teams into the pre-season rankings basically ensuring whoever comes out on top can claim tons of big wins. Yet how many SEC teams have been losing to FCS or G5 teams in the ooc lately? Seems like Ark does like every other season? lol But I'm sure I am exaggerating, just the impression I have from memory.