• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs Chiefs. Thursday night season opener.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm I missing something?

The have the SB champs playing an NFC team .......and it's the Lions?
Don't they usually give the SB Champs a somewhat specific match up for the first game of the year?

I don't want to assume the fix is in already but .....

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 weeks wow, I'll drink to that!!
I ruined it tho. Started slamming at 6:30. Had that perfect buzz goin. Oh well, a week off of booze before the season opener isn't AS great of a feeling, but it'll have to do. See y'all in 6 days.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ruined it tho. Started slamming at 6:30. Had that perfect buzz goin. Oh well, a week off of booze before the season opener isn't AS great of a feeling, but it'll have to do. See y'all in 6 days.
pull over to have your drink, maybe you lose the cars keys

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this season going. Best time of the year, who ya got?
Chiefs. I could be a li'l biased, though...

Presenting your current Superbowl champions...

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by NFL

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm I missing something?

Don't they usually give the SB Champs a somewhat specific match up for the first game of the year?

idk the lions on paper should atleast push the chiefs a bit. I think they were just looking for a high scoring teams.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm I missing something?

Lions are currently 9th in the NFL in Super Bowl odds at the moment and favorites in their division. I will say that it does seem a little weird but the Lions are expected to be a top offense this year.

Allegedly the Chiefs were supposed to play the Bears in Germany and the Chiefs GM said 'not so sure about that' and got it changed. So there is a good chance that the game was originally Chiefs vs Miami which given the Tyreek Hill trade would've made a lot more sense week 1. I think there is some truth to this given how many Germans are in Missouri and how quickly that game in Germany sold out. Chiefs wanted a marquee game there, I'm guessing.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes/ Goff shootout 2.0. Remember that one back in 18 guys? Expecting about the same. 100+ points scored.
Unfortunately I do. I was all like "how can ANY team that scores 51 points LOSE a game?" It was almost like watching arena football...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I do. I was all like "how can ANY team that scores 51 points LOSE a game?" It was almost like watching arena football...
What's truly funny in an ironic twist is that a defensive play was the difference in the game. Even the best screenwriter in Hollywood couldn't think that shit up.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff didn’t turn the ball over for months down the stretch. Almost impossible to duplicate, but he has a great line and a lot of weapons. Stinks we don’t get JaMo until October.
Get used to hearing Antoine Green's name. Unlike Jammo, he can actually catch a football and is just as fast and a lot tougher. Jammo may come back and find himself on the bench.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure about this part. Williams gets open with the best of um. catching the ball is correctable.
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Depends on who you're"correcting" imho. Unfortunately I've seen some players that seem like they have hands of stone for about all their careers...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get used to hearing Antoine Green's name. Unlike Jammo, he can actually catch a football and is just as fast and a lot tougher. Jammo may come back and find himself on the bench.
Our soon to be 24 year old rookie 7th rounder?

JaMo is one of the fastest guys in the league. He’s not losing time to Green or Chad Cota’s kid. Marvin Jones might though. He’s all but done.