• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Levy Speaks: "Suh Didn't Make Our Defense"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard of Mighty Machines -- I may have to look into that. I most definitely know about the little guy wanting to use the iPhone or iPad. If you want to put your guy in a trance -- go to youtube and look up anything he is interested in -- whether it be mighty machine, lego, minions, etc. and they have videos of people playing with those toys. My boy can sit for hours watching those videos. We had to limit him to 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night with the iPad. If you ever need a break though -- youtube videos for kids works wonders.

My boy hasn't really got into football as much yet, but he is all about the tigers though and loves his baseball bats. I'm hoping with all the football games we take him to and watch on TV -- he will start to come around.

We let them each watch one show on the iPad or laptop per night. They're also highly entertained by pictures of themselves on our phones. Like a true NFL fan, they get a minimum of 60 minutes of outdoor play a day, then usually some time at night if were out grilling or chilling on the patio. They love the kid park, already tackling all the slides.

My boy likes football. I got him into throwing balls early, starting with small balloons when he was in his high chair. He won't watch for long but gets real excited when the games first start. The he usually wants to go outside and throw rocks around.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In person, TP is cool as hell. Truth.

And thanks. The twins turn 2 end of next month. Love being a dad.

That doesn't surprise. I've met a handful of guys from the UP. as one of my roommates from college grew up in Sault Ste Marie. All of them were a blast to hang out with. Talked sort of funny, but they were hilarious.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're also highly entertained by pictures of themselves on our phones.

Oh yeah -- My boy is the same. LOVES looking at pictures and videos of himself. He is now on to picking up my phone and telling me to take his picture.

My boy likes football. I got him into throwing balls early, starting with small balloons when he was in his high chair. He won't watch for long but gets real excited when the games first start. The he usually wants to outside and throw rocks around.

Yeah -- mine is more into the baseball right now. He always says 'go tigers' when we turn the game on. I think what I'm most happy about is -- he is left handed like myself and can really fire the ball, though he has no idea where it will go. Catching the ball is another story -- He makes Eric Ebron look sure handed. Most times he just lets the ball hit him in the face and laughs.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowest budget kids show ever, but he loves it.

I'm going to try it out with him. I bet he would love it, as he loves anything to do with machines that make a lot of noise. Lawn Mowers, Trains, Weed Whippers, Garbage Trucks, Monster Trucks, etc.