• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s a good question. What more does the guy gotta do?

Back to back 1200+ rushing yard seasons, 3 pro bowls in 5 years, averaging over 1000 rushing yards a year, averaging 63 receptions a year, finished in the top 5 in rushing yards in 3 of the last 4 years, 10th in receptions last year, 2nd in all-purpose yards last year, 6th in receiving/rushing TDS last year.

And we are supposed to be okay with the organization not signing him long term? We are supposed to think he’s asking for too much? We as fans should be asking what the team has done to accommodate Bell.

This is the last I’ll say about it because most of you on here are okay with not having a running game or you trust Conner which is fine, but that trust is blind trust because we don’t know what he can do aside from his college tape and his preseason film playing against the 2s. 2 knee surgeries on the same knee in 3 years gives me 0 confidence.

Do you actually think this team fails without that selfish prick Bell???

Please let us know when you are done being a disrespectful asshole. If someone doesn't agree with you, why is it they are completely wrong??? The Steelers as an organization have done more than enough to accommodate this selfish prick. You, continue to prove the case they have done that. I guess now it doesn't matter, he was drafted a Steeler and now he retires a Steeler. I hope they leave his ass on the shelf to rot.

Why the fuck don't you lighten up. You talk all your bullshit respect yet, you have insulted everyone at one point or another in this douche fuckin thread. Everyone has given opinions to it and you constantly belittle and boost your own sad fuckin ego. It's not that your opinion is unpopular, as you put it, you feel your opinion is the word of God. What a sad fuckin thing you got going for you.

There isn't one person on these boards that wouldn't like to see Bell come back.....But your idea of having a fire sale on the entire team is just unrealistic and selfish as Bell thinking he is the single savior of this franchise. He isn't shit without the All-Pro offensive line blocking for him, He isn't shit without the superior WR's keeping the secondary busy, and he damn sure aint shit without that franchise QB under center. But you still need to field a defense or the offense won't amount to shit. So sell the farm, to get Bell and then get NOTHING else. Because simply put, you can't afford anything else because of ONE SELFISH PRICK.....How you gonna get Harrison, that you so badly want??? You cant afford him, you gave the money to Bell....The secondary is weak at best, but only thing your getting is rookies, because you wanna pay Bell....You wanna use an unproven special teams guy, saying you never know until you use him.....and yet Conner can't get the same fair shake....Thank the lord above you have nothing to do with this organisation except your ego boosting opinion. And let me tell you, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they are all full of shit. But yours is a special one, because you treat people like shit if they don't agree with your fucked up opinion.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you okay with a Steelers running game right now without Le’Veon Bell?

No...the Steelers know this is pretty much the last season with Bell now. I expect some reinforcements whether he signs his tag or not.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you cut all the dead weight, you got money to pay Bell and then some.

Cut Haden, Mitchell, Wilcox, DHB and Grimble.

Yep, throw in Gay and Sensabaugh, sign Bell and a draft class you would have maybe $3-4 mil left...Who are your starting CB, FS now? When you answer that, Again I ask, is this DEF any better than LY?

The entire OL are on 2nd NFL contracts, Ben, AB, Both bookend DE are on 2nd contracts...Bottomline...this team is too expensive to give Bell a $15 mil per long term deal.

$14 mil for one more go around...they will bite the bullet to see if they can get one more ring with Ben.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, throw in Gay and Sensabaugh, sign Bell and a draft class you would have maybe $3-4 mil left...Who are your starting CB, FS now? When you answer that, Again I ask, is this DEF any better than LY?

The entire OL are on 2nd NFL contracts, Ben, AB, Both bookend DE are on 2nd contracts...Bottomline...this team is too expensive to give Bell a $15 mil per long term deal.

$14 mil for one more go around...they will bite the bullet to see if they can get one more ring with Ben.
they offered 13 ish, hes being a dick

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he leaves unless he goes to NO he wont be as productive

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd same could be said about Conner, but you don't wanna discuss that.......
And don't give me the lame shit about his knee surgeries...how many has Bell had???

We did give Conner a chance and he blew his knee out. Bell has had 1 knee surgery in 5 years. Conner has had 2 on the same knee in 3 years.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So cut 2 guys from an already weak secondary, sell the rest of the farm to buy Bell and Harrison....because thats who you want....Maybe Bell should learn defense also. Because with the way you are throwing it all away, there will be no defense.

You do understand this is a team sport right???

No, sell the farm to pay Bell and the new draft class. Noone said anything about signing Harrison again.i just said I wish we didn’t let him go so foolishly.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he leaves unless he goes to NO he wont be as productive

I think the Bucs would spend the money on him...he'll probably put up slightly less numbers down there, but they need more help for his production to mean more Ws.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually think this team fails without that selfish prick Bell???

Please let us know when you are done being a disrespectful asshole. If someone doesn't agree with you, why is it they are completely wrong??? The Steelers as an organization have done more than enough to accommodate this selfish prick. You, continue to prove the case they have done that. I guess now it doesn't matter, he was drafted a Steeler and now he retires a Steeler. I hope they leave his ass on the shelf to rot.

Why the fuck don't you lighten up. You talk all your bullshit respect yet, you have insulted everyone at one point or another in this douche fuckin thread. Everyone has given opinions to it and you constantly belittle and boost your own sad fuckin ego. It's not that your opinion is unpopular, as you put it, you feel your opinion is the word of God. What a sad fuckin thing you got going for you.

There isn't one person on these boards that wouldn't like to see Bell come back.....But your idea of having a fire sale on the entire team is just unrealistic and selfish as Bell thinking he is the single savior of this franchise. He isn't shit without the All-Pro offensive line blocking for him, He isn't shit without the superior WR's keeping the secondary busy, and he damn sure aint shit without that franchise QB under center. But you still need to field a defense or the offense won't amount to shit. So sell the farm, to get Bell and then get NOTHING else. Because simply put, you can't afford anything else because of ONE SELFISH PRICK.....How you gonna get Harrison, that you so badly want??? You cant afford him, you gave the money to Bell....The secondary is weak at best, but only thing your getting is rookies, because you wanna pay Bell....You wanna use an unproven special teams guy, saying you never know until you use him.....and yet Conner can't get the same fair shake....Thank the lord above you have nothing to do with this organisation except your ego boosting opinion. And let me tell you, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they are all full of shit. But yours is a special one, because you treat people like shit if they don't agree with your fucked up opinion.
You need to lighten up. This is what’s called a back and forth conversation. No one started slinging disrespect around til you showed up. It was all civil until this.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At CB, We have Burns, Sutton, Sensabaugh, Gay, Allen and Hilton. There’s 7 CBS. At FS, we would more than likely need to keep Haden, I know this. But the guy is old, expensive and not the same Joe Haden he was 3 years ago. He’s not worth what we are paying him and hasn’t been worth that in 3 years. All I would like is Bell under a long term deal. I can’t see this team being as good as it has been offensively without him.

Let me clarify because @Psych-Ward seems to be having a complete meltdown after coming out from his hole, I’m not arguing with anyone, I’m giving my opinions. I don’t feel like I’ve been disrespectful to anyone here. This conversation was going by good until someone had to just immediately start shit because he doesn’t like Bell and he immediately hates anyone who does. If we can’t have civil conversations about anything what’s the point of even being here?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bucs would spend the money on him...he'll probably put up slightly less numbers down there, but they need more help for his production to mean more Ws.

Bucs, Browns, Jets, Giants, Raiders, Broncos, those are the team just off the top of my head that would pay for him.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In closing, I want Bell, I don’t think this team is really good without Bell. I also want Haden gone, he’s costing too much money with no production.

I will also, from now on, state my opinions differently so no one can possibly get their fucking panties in a twist.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to lighten up. This is what’s called a back and forth conversation. No one started slinging disrespect around til you showed up. It was all civil until this.

Then maybe you should take classes in etiquette.

And thank Fuckin God your not in the FO for this team, they would be worse than the browns.

So sink every dime into douche bag bell, what happens when he gets hurt????
You have nothing....two mediocre backs at minimal pay is better than one idiot who wants the world.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who I'd love to have right now....James Fuckin' Harrison. He'd fill a hole real quick that's for sure.

So you don't want the old man back?????
And exactly how do you think he is gonna play, with his walker???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there a team needing a QB somewhere????

Time for you to go brush up your Krappernick shtick.....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't want the old man back?????
And exactly how do you think he is gonna play, with his walker???
Sarcasm. Something else you need to learn to understand, apparently.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there a team needing a QB somewhere????

Time for you to go brush up your Krappernick shtick.....
Nah, that starts come preseason time when all the QBs get injured.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At CB, We have Burns, Sutton, Sensabaugh, Gay, Allen and Hilton. There’s 7 CBS. At FS, we would more than likely need to keep Haden, I know this. But the guy is old, expensive and not the same Joe Haden he was 3 years ago. He’s not worth what we are paying him and hasn’t been worth that in 3 years. All I would like is Bell under a long term deal. I can’t see this team being as good as it has been offensively without him.

Let me clarify because @Psych-Ward seems to be having a complete meltdown after coming out from his hole, I’m not arguing with anyone, I’m giving my opinions. I don’t feel like I’ve been disrespectful to anyone here. This conversation was going by good until someone had to just immediately start shit because he doesn’t like Bell and he immediately hates anyone who does. If we can’t have civil conversations about anything what’s the point of even being here?

What's the matter twat waffle.....
You can't read your own shit......
You have got to be the most self centered douche around.

What happened to you pouting that you were gonna leave because everyone was so mean to you.
Don't let three door hit you in the ass. But I'm sure you're one of those snowflakes that cries so everyone will be nice to you.....boo Fuckin hoo.

Read some of the Shit you write, your not debating, your giving your opinion and being an asshole to anyone who disagrees with you. And your Dumbass statements about cutting half the team to sign Bell.....who's gonna be left to play??? Ten won't do shit with Bell and a ton of rookies.