• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Letter to Rams front office - Kevin Demoff

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reminds me of when we drafted #8 and had no Oline or WRs for the guy

:idea:

Yah, #8 got thrown around like a rag doll. He's got surgery scars to prove it! So what's our solution to this? Draft another spread qb! :doh: .........Its only a matter of time!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need a TE or a WR, we're gonna run the damned rock, not throw it!!! :L

Of course we are gonna run ball. We just need a QB that can hand it off and manage the game right? :tsk:

Or maybe we draft a WR next year.. Oh wait

Maybe we will find a TE somewhere late in the draft that used to play rugby?

Yeah it will all work out. :lol:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People ask me all the time, How did you become a RAM fan?.......

I tell them ~ I was dropped a lot as an infant! :cam:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well all i can tell them was that my school colors were blue and gold and then (99) i started following torry Holt after he left NCSU for the GSOT. Should have maybe jumped ship when dipshit took over as coach.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People ask me all the time, How did you become a RAM fan?.......

I tell them ~ I was dropped a lot as an infant! :cam:

I knew it... :csb:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ....How did you become a RAM fan?

Dad got PSLs at the EJDome when they got to STL. Watched Tony Banks, Lawrence Phillips, then we got Orlando Pace, found Kurt Warner at a grocery store, got Marshall, and drafted Torry.

I remember at times Tony Banks had some sweet bombs to Bruce. Bruce was a beast in those blue and yellow old schools.

'99 happened man and it was some of the best games I've ever seen. And I've seen some Bulls games, FSU games, even a Laker game. Some bad ass Cardinal baseball games. But that Rams O Was stupid good.

Never forget the Minnesota Vikings and Rams playoff game. First play was a bomb to Bruce and my voice was gone after that. I remember watching Randy Moss late in that game squirt the ref with his water bottle. That game was a blowout. Tailgating was so Much fun. Hell we were so dam good. No one could stop that offense.

Offense was certainly not an issue back then. Watched those boys win a super bowl at home on TV and I was a Rams fan then and still a Rams fan.

Just wish this FO didn't flip out and drank Kool-aid. Dumbasses just don't seem to understand how to add talent and depth.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad got PSLs at the EJDome when they got to STL. Watched Tony Banks, Lawrence Phillips, then we got Orlando Pace, found Kurt Warner at a grocery store, got Marshall, and drafted Torry.

I remember at times Tony Banks had some sweet bombs to Bruce. Bruce was a beast in those blue and yellow old schools.

'99 happened man and it was some of the best games I've ever seen. And I've seen some Bulls games, FSU games, even a Laker game. Some bad ass Cardinal baseball games. But that Rams O Was stupid good.

Never forget the Minnesota Vikings and Rams playoff game. First play was a bomb to Bruce and my voice was gone after that. I remember watching Randy Moss late in that game squirt the ref with his water bottle. That game was a blowout. Tailgating was so Much fun. Hell we were so dam good. No one could stop that offense.

Offense was certainly not an issue back then. Watched those boys win a super bowl at home on TV and I was a Rams fan then and still a Rams fan.

Just wish this FO didn't flip out and drank Kool-aid. Dumbasses just don't seem to understand how to add talent and depth.

Here you go buddy!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready or not, the new QB will start week 1.
In reading the OP's view that your new QB has only faced weak D's, at least in your home opener he gets to face a soft D in the Seattle Seahawks.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt, you guys were the bomb.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reading the OP's view that your new QB has only faced weak D's, at least in your home opener he gets to face a soft D in the Seattle Seahawks.

I watched the Replacements today with Keeanu Reeves. Funny show but it kept reminding me of my Rams.

Hey we still have a good defense and Gurley. But we gave away some picks for sure that will
Most likely come back to haunt us.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Replacements today with Keeanu Reeves. Funny show but it kept reminding me of my Rams.

Hey we still have a good defense and Gurley. But we gave away some picks for sure that will
Most likely come back to haunt us.
Truly, I hear the pain from all of you. Absolute dumbass move unless Montana desires your QB's autograph in the near future.