• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Letter to Rams front office - Kevin Demoff

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11:15 AM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to Kevin Demoff <[email protected]>
cleardot.gif

In a down year of QBs, you give up the farm for one of these over hyped QBs? Do you watch college football at all or just fall in love every year after the combine? These QBs this year are garbage compared to last year. As usual you are 1 year late on trading up - Julio 1 year before Tavon.

Fisher trying to save his job with a QB that in no way will be able to start in the NFC West next year? Who's going to block for him at LT? Genius!

You all were building something good. And you go out and trade the farm for 1 of 2 QBs that may not even be better than Connor Cook, who you could have gotten in the 2nd?? What did Goff do Cal that Mannion didn't do at Oregon St? Wentz has been hurt and has faced D2 defenses. Oh their Pro day was great with a red jersey on huh?? So was Sam Bradford. The Bradford pick was a joke and this is Waaaay worse than that. All of those picks could have helped on depth defensively AND could have helped offensive depth as well. You do realize that the offense has sucked for years right? You honestly think 1 of these massively over-rated "top 10" QBs is going to fix the entire offense?

And I who the hell is this QB going to throw to? You could have gotten Treadwell or Doctson with that #15 pick and helped out the QBs we have now.

So let me get this straight, you trade the farm (2 first rounders and second rounders + others) to get a D2 QB or a slightly above average Pac 12 QB - which neither has seen defenses like what they are about to see. You think they will play that tough Air Force D? South Dakota Valley St Tech D? WTF are you all doing? Offensively the only hit you've had in the draft for awhile is Gurley and hopefully he stays healthy.

I guess you all are really trying hard to get rid of the last few loyal Rams fans left on this earth. One thing is certain, you have guaranteed a top 10 pick for the next few years! Congrats on being absolute idiots. Do yourself a favor and just quit. Hire people off the street, because a little kid could do a better job that what you all are doing in that Front office.

Sincerely,

Ashamed Rams fan for the last decade that isn't drinking the Kool-Aid.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im beginning to wonder if this is a Kronke pick for strictly money reasons

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be. Rams are the team that made fun of the RG3 trade on the field a couple of years ago.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:idea:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still keep asking myself... did this really just happen.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they pick the kid from California Goff. I will really wonder. On a positive note the Rams will save a lot of money because they have no draft picks to pay. :gaah:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they had to do is keep getting solid young players on defense. You don't need a shiny "face of the franchise" to draw fans. But a stout D that lights people up does draw fans. Gurley would draw fans. Wins obviously draw fans.

What kind of depth are we going to have now? Especially with an offense that's been awful.

It's like Bradford all over again but worse. Who's this guy going to throw to? Who's gonna block for him at LT?

My first thought is they were moving up to get a LT - Tunsil is a beast and maybe he's the next O Pace?

Man the Titans are loaded with a young, talented offense and a lot of picks. :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they had to do is keep getting solid young players on defense. You don't need a shiny "face of the franchise" to draw fans. But a stout D that lights people up does draw fans. Gurley would draw fans. Wins obviously draw fans.

What kind of depth are we going to have now? Especially with an offense that's been awful.

It's like Bradford all over again but worse. Who's this guy going to throw to? Who's gonna block for him at LT?

My first thought is they were moving up to get a LT - Tunsil is a beast and maybe he's the next O Pace?

Man the Titans are loaded with a young, talented offense and a lot of picks. :L

Tunsil or Ramsey would be the right pick. But no way they gave up the farm for that. I just can't believe they did it. I was thinking they were far away back at 15 that they could not possibly be dumb enough to move up that far. Actually Bradford had it worse. he had no one to throw it to either no O line. At least this team has a great defense and Gurley. Hey maybe the new QB can win ROY...

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Titans will have a top 10 pick next year...ours. Eff

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I stated, we just made the Titans Superbowl contenders for the next decade because unlike the dumbasses we have in our FO, they'll harvest major talent starting this year and next with John Robinson as the GM.

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing is for sure, the #1 pick we gave them in 2017 will be a HIGH ONE!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After today, I'm actually glad Chris Long and JL have gone to places that have actually shown signs of being competent over the years (even though I hate New England) because they deserve it. And I'm sure they're both sitting back and laughing at how stupid this franchise has become and realize that being cut from this team was a blessing in disguise.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cannot believe how dumb these people are. It's so bad

Hasn't really sunk in yet

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. :L Think of all the pressure these idiots have now put on this #1 overall pick.

Oh come on SJ, yes you do...These guys(Snisher)are desperate...This guy could possible extend their jobs a year or two longer. That's ALL they care about, that and making a "splash" in LA to kick things off...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cannot believe how dumb these people are. It's so bad

Hasn't really sunk in yet

It has for me. It finally set in for me when they decided to keep Fisher around after showing no progress after four years.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. :L Think of all the pressure these idiots have now put on this #1 overall pick.

I know I've said it ad nauseum today but this is the type of trade you make when there's a can't miss stud that can help your franchise for 10+ years like a Peyton Manning, not a guy that is going to have a lot of question marks who normally wouldn't be taken in the top 10.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I've said it ad nauseum today but this is the type of trade you make when there's a can't miss stud that can help your franchise for 10+ years like a Peyton Manning, not a guy that is going to have a lot of question marks who normally wouldn't be taken in the top 10.

Even if we make this trade last year for Winston or Mariota, I'm still not sure I like it. And I like those 2 QBs a lot.

That's so many picks for a good, young up and coming team to lose.

When do they throw this guy to the wolves? I mean, he can't sit and watch for 1 year can he? :L

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on SJ, yes you do...These guys(Snisher)are desperate...This guy could possible extend their jobs a year or two longer. That's ALL they care about, that and making a "splash" in LA to kick things off...

It's a cross between insanity and stupidity.