• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legit interest in Guice

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I do have to ask, when little Carson is about 8 or 9 and asks... Daddy? Who was your favorite Eagles player growing up??

How do you answer that question??

Desean Jackson or Donovan McNabb right? I mean they cover both bases and I liked both players... McNabb as bad as he was on the Redskins was actually a significant improvement over Campbell who may be the worst multi year starting QB I have ever seen. Also was a big McNabb fan when he was at Syracuse.

My favorite Eagles right now are Corey Clement, Big Dick Nick Foles, Zach Ertz, Brandon Graham, and Fletcher Cox.

I dont like Michael Bennett at all, Chris Long, or Jalen Mills

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean Jackson or Donovan McNabb right? I mean they cover both bases and I liked both players... McNabb as bad as he was on the Redskins was actually a significant improvement over Campbell who may be the worst multi year starting QB I have ever seen. Also was a big McNabb fan when he was at Syracuse.

My favorite Eagles right now are Corey Clement, Big Dick Nick Foles, Zach Ertz, Brandon Graham, and Fletcher Cox.

There's a lot going on here but.... you don't like Chris long?? :crazy:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot going on here but.... you don't like Chris long?? :crazy:

Hes a narcissist. IMO any athlete or celebrity who is extremely outspoken politically is a narcissist.

Having an opinion is expected. Voicing that opinion here and there is okay too. Chris Long is incessant as if people give a shit as to what he has to say...

now JJ Watt using his platform to do something that everyone can get behind is perfectly fine..

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a narcissist. IMO any athlete or celebrity who is extremely outspoken politically is a narcissist.

Having an opinion is expected. Voicing that opinion here and there is okay too. Chris Long is incessant as if people give a shit as to what he has to say...

now JJ Watt using his platform to do something that everyone can get behind is perfectly fine..

Say what??? Chris Long is one of the most genuine athletes in the world and one of the best role models we could have in the sport (maybe the best).

If one of those 2 is a narcissist it sure as hell isn't long.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what??? Chris Long is one of the most genuine athletes in the world and one of the best role models we could have in the sport (maybe the best).

If one of those 2 is a narcissist it sure as hell isn't long.

comes off as fake, preachy, and elitist

he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well good to see you are prepared at least.

I mean its not like deciding you don't want to be Catholic and more so you are becoming Buddhist.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is he saying that bothers you so much? Or doing?

I'm sure hes tweeting something today, yesterday, this week. The guy doesnt step off his moral high ground.

I'm not digging up anything.... you can look for yourself

I've said it to you before and I will say it again. You are in college... shouldnt you be chasing tail, smoking Lz, partying, socializing or studying?

I sure as shit did not post on any message boards during my college years. Twerp

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure hes tweeting something today, yesterday, this week. The guy doesnt step off his moral high ground.

I'm not digging up anything.... you can look for yourself

I've said it to you before and I will say it again. You are in college... shouldnt you be chasing tail, smoking Lz, partying, socializing or studying?

I sure as shit did not post on any message boards during my college years. Twerp

I follow him on Twitter dum dum. But I'm glad you can't provide any concrete examples of him actually doing anything. And somehow glossed over his extensive charity work but :noidea:

Its 230 in the afternoon and I like talking skins football... my college experience is a blast though since you seem so concerned about it.

But that's very impressive that you didn't post on message boards in your day. Good job buddy. You're probably super cool and totally not a grump on a message board calling people tweeps because... you're a snowflake? I don't even know :lol:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good to see you are prepared at least.

I mean its not like deciding you don't want to be Catholic and more so you are becoming Buddhist.

the door is still cracked open for the skins to turn things around..... Maybe Snyder decides this headache isnt worth it and sells tomorrow.... maybe he gets in a massive car accident and dies at the scene tonight, maybe he gets indicted for a major white collar crime and has to do time in federal prison.... maybe the NFL steps in and says enough is enough you cant keep fucking up this once proud organization, or maybe he comes to his senses and realizes he doesnt know what the fuck hes doing, and that he is causing harm and hires a GM sticks with it for real this time and disappears into the background

I wont hold my breath but I feel as though he took something away from me and I have wasted 25 years of fandom.

Believe it or not I was the biggest super fan at one time. The ultimate homer. You have no idea if you could only talk to people I grew up with you wouldnt believe it. Shit they cant even believe it how ive hit my breaking point with this organization

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow him on Twitter dum dum. But I'm glad you can't provide any concrete examples of him actually doing anything. And somehow glossed over his extensive charity work but :noidea:

Its 230 in the afternoon and I like talking skins football... my college experience is a blast though since you seem so concerned about it.

But that's very impressive that you didn't post on message boards in your day. Good job buddy. You're probably super cool and totally not a grump on a message board calling people tweeps because... you're a snowflake? I don't even know :lol:

ahahaha you and all these other sportshoopla "meat heads" have no idea. I'm an incredibly happy and fun person. Have more friends then I know what to do with or can balance. My wife and I combined make a very very comfortable living in the nicest county in PA. My wife is actually gorgeous and comes from a tremendous amount of money. I have an adorable Lab puppy. Own my own home in Montgomery county. My corporate office is 5 minutes from my house. I play intramural sports 2x a week and am still really good. Its awesome life is good.... except Embiid needs surgery, Gabe Kapler looks wayyy over his head after 1 game, Flyers are having an epic collapse, and the Redskins who I love(d) more then all my other past times combine have been a running shit show for as long as I can remember and flat out embarrassed me in front of all my friends when they traded for Alex Smith and fired SM.

this message board is like my alter ego and place to vent about my frustrations regarding the skins

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet your biodad Bruce set this all in motion. Had he simply signed Kirk long term back in 2015 when he had a real chance to do so, worst case we would have had the option to tag Kirk this year with some sort of reasonable number.

The Redskins have always found a way to artificially inflate the cost of signing players. This is just the latest way they screwed the pooch.
Kirk aka money bags aka douche noodle was not going to sign in 2015 like I said he changed FA forever just like Sheriff will demand 13 mill and if we draft a rookie and he balls out he will want Kirk money then some 35 mill plus .. shark I'm right your going see a low amount of contract ext,thanks to you beloved Kirk a poo.. book it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk aka money bags aka douche noodle was not going to sign in 2015 like I said he changed FA forever just like Sheriff will demand 13 mill and if we draft a rookie and he balls out he will want Kirk money then some 35 mill plus .. shark I'm right your going see a low amount of contract ext,thanks to you beloved Kirk a poo.. book it

Yep, you are right.. Kirk Cousins has single handedly managed to do what DRs, MOthers of America and the society of less violence in America have failed to do.

He has single handedly orchestrated the impending fall of the NFL, because every one will want fully guaranteed contracts, and the NFL will fail just like the NBA and MLB with all those greedy players getting fully guaranteed contracts.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahahaha you and all these other sportshoopla "meat heads" have no idea. I'm an incredibly happy and fun person. Have more friends then I know what to do with or can balance. My wife and I combined make a very very comfortable living in the nicest county in PA. My wife is actually gorgeous and comes from a tremendous amount of money. I have an adorable Lab puppy. Own my own home in Montgomery county. My corporate office is 5 minutes from my house. I play intramural sports 2x a week and am still really good. Its awesome life is good.... except Embiid needs surgery, Gabe Kapler looks wayyy over his head after 1 game, Flyers are having an epic collapse, and the Redskins who I love(d) more then all my other past times combine have been a running shit show for as long as I can remember and flat out embarrassed me in front of all my friends when they traded for Alex Smith and fired SM.

this message board is like my alter ego and place to vent about my frustrations regarding the skins

This HAS to be a joke or a troll or something. Are you kidding me? I'm dying here. The lack of self awareness... my goodness.

But yes I'm sure you're life is perfect and amazing and that all of us on here are sad little grumps...who you happen to be investing an alarming amount of time into convincing that your life is perfect? Riiiiight. That's not weird at all. :scratch:

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you are right.. Kirk Cousins has single handedly managed to do what DRs, MOthers of America and the society of less violence in America have failed to do.

He has single handedly orchestrated the impending fall of the NFL, because every one will want fully guaranteed contracts, and the NFL will fail just like the NBA and MLB with all those greedy players getting fully guaranteed contracts.
Nah, that was Kurt Cousins. Just ask Bruce Allen - he would know, right?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has single handedly orchestrated the impending fall of the NFL, because every one will want fully guaranteed contracts, and the NFL will fail just like the NBA and MLB with all those greedy players getting fully guaranteed contracts.[/QUOTE it's True

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This HAS to be a joke or a troll or something. Are you kidding me? I'm dying here. The lack of self awareness... my goodness.

But yes I'm sure you're life is perfect and amazing and that all of us on here are sad little grumps...who you happen to be investing an alarming amount of time into convincing that your life is perfect? Riiiiight. That's not weird at all. :scratch:

dude i could give 2 shits what anyone on these boards thinks of me and I am being 1000% honest. When you or anyone makes presumptuous statements about me outside of this dumb "skins2021" handle I am going to defend myself and let you know how wrong you really are.... I'm out of here at 4 and wont be back for a bit.

You, well, have fun. I guess there was chess club and stupid clubs like that in HS and College for a reason

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, the value at RB is being the team that drafts running back third.

Barkley is going top 7. Guice and R Jones should both go round 1 but not until all of the other 'safe' prospects leave with more positional value.

Guice at 13 would be nuts. Guice at 20? It could happen.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude i could give 2 shits what anyone on these boards thinks of me and I am being 1000% honest. When you or anyone makes presumptuous statements about me outside of this dumb "skins2021" handle I am going to defend myself and let you know how wrong you really are.... I'm out of here at 4 and wont be back for a bit.

You, well, have fun. I guess there was chess club and stupid clubs like that in HS and College for a reason

*Makes fun of people on message boards*

*Goes out of his way to prove himself to people on message boards*

*Acts indignant about presumptuous statements*

*Keeps making presumptuous statements*

Hmmmmmmmmm

Have a nice weekend though! :D :wave: