• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legit interest in Guice

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Makes fun of people on message boards*

*Goes out of his way to prove himself to people on message boards*

*Acts indignant about presumptuous statements*

*Keeps making presumptuous statements*

Hmmmmmmmmm

Have a nice weekend though! :D :wave:

you may want to go back and read who made the first presumptuous statement, but alas i dont give a fucccccccck.

and I will have a good weekend, I usually do. I hope you can get back into some spirited football debates on this board this weekend that will leave you feeling fulfilled so ditto

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahahaha you and all these other sportshoopla "meat heads" have no idea. I'm an incredibly happy and fun person. Have more friends then I know what to do with or can balance. My wife and I combined make a very very comfortable living in the nicest county in PA. My wife is actually gorgeous and comes from a tremendous amount of money. I have an adorable Lab puppy. Own my own home in Montgomery county. My corporate office is 5 minutes from my house. I play intramural sports 2x a week and am still really good. Its awesome life is good.... except Embiid needs surgery, Gabe Kapler looks wayyy over his head after 1 game, Flyers are having an epic collapse, and the Redskins who I love(d) more then all my other past times combine have been a running shit show for as long as I can remember and flat out embarrassed me in front of all my friends when they traded for Alex Smith and fired SM.

this message board is like my alter ego and place to vent about my frustrations regarding the skins

Wow. YOU calling someone else a narcissist. That’s hilarious.

Believe me, I’m no super Chris Long fan, but despite his upbringing and having that UVA stench coming from his pores., seems like a pretty good guy. As some others said, he does ALOT of charity work, has his own foundation, and he gives away a great deal of the money he makes. So why don’t you do a little research before shooting off at the mouth and before making an assumption that anyone and everyone that has an opinion that doesn’t line up with yours is somehow inferior to you or just plain dumb.

I think every time I read a post of yours. I am more stupid. You know you are bad when Cali is throwing stones at you.

Now I am going to do something I have never done on the SportsHoopla for the years I have been on here, put someone on ignore. This guy is a troll and I’m tired of reading his holier than thou garbage. I would encourage others to do the same. Maybe if no one talks to this Eagle fan, He will just go away.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I'm ignoring him he always bashing something I made 345 thousand in 2017 i never been to a redskins game who cares and I almost bought sports SportsHoopla but I was like nah I weather buy some Lockhead Martin ignore is now active

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 of 41 is less than 27%. That's freakin terrible.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 of 41 is less than 27%. That's freakin terrible.

The only way that works is if 30 players were all no longer in the NFL.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry , we are just competing for participation trophies not trying to win championships .

We live in a world where avg is competing for titles

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry , we are just competing for participation trophies not trying to win championships .

We live in a world where avg is competing for titles

OK, guys and lady, this is what they look like up close:

th

Now line up in the way that you finished, 1st, first place winner, 2nd first place winner, 3rd, first place winner and so on, so that we can pass these things out!

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait intill next year when we lose sheriff ,Reed Norman , it's coming are prepared???

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the topic guice is projected to go 10-31 so it won't be bad if we pick him at 13 but I'm a build the lines type of guy ..any Cb worth taking at 13?? My gut feeling skins will draft guice at 13 but the right thing to do is 1.payne 2.penny

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a lot of smoke around Guice @13. If they are dead set on Guice, the least they can do is trade back for him and pick up the 3rd we lost in the Fuller trade.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a lot of smoke around Guice @13. If they are dead set on Guice, the least they can do is trade back for him and pick up the 3rd we lost in the Fuller trade.

I agree

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought settles was decent but his combine was awful

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok some of this just scream no at 13 for me above and beyond the fact that I think they need to go D-line with the pick any way.

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

Some have Guice ranked as the draft's No. 2 back despite an injury-plagued junior season in 2017. He never has had legal trouble and isn't known as a partier -- unlike other prospects in this story, no one thinks he's a significant risk in those ways. But officials from six teams who have researched and spent time with Guice say there are concerns about immaturity, how he handles his emotions and how well he'll adapt, conform and fit into an NFL program.

As one NFC executive put it: "He's a high-maintenance kid." An executive with another team that has done a lot of work on Guice made clear "he's not a bad kid at heart, at all," but will need structure and mentorship to help him grow up and learn how to be a pro.

"There's a lot of personality stuff there that I'll be interested to see if somebody takes a shot on him in the first round," an AFC scout said.

The pre-draft process hasn't been entirely smooth for Guice, who has switched agents. One issue teams had to dig into: Guice seemed to claim in a SiriusXM NFL Radio interview that teams asked him in combine interviews "do I like men" and whether his mom was a prostitute, sparking controversy and an NFL investigation that is still ongoing, per a league spokesman. But Guice has since indicated privately and to teams those questions weren't really asked by NFL teams.

"His explanation was that it was taken out of context," one executive said. "There's just a lot going on with him."

Guice's hard upbringing is an important piece of understanding him. His father was murdered when Guice was a child. His mother raised him in an impoverished area of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He has earned everything and runs with passion. I bumped into Guice at the combine and found him friendly, engaging, chatty. He came across the same way during his appearance on NFL Network's "Good Morning Football" on Wednesday.

"Is he talented? Yep. Do you have to have a handle on how to deal with him? Absolutely," an offensive coordinator said. "He's not a bad person -- he's just immature, silly. If he wasn't all that other stuff, he'd be drafted in the top 20 picks. And he still might be in the top 20 picks."

Guice already issued a warning to the 31 teams that don't end up with him, telling reporters at the combine with a smile: "If you don't draft me, I'm going to give your defense hell."

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok some of this just scream no at 13 for me above and beyond the fact that I think they need to go D-line with the pick any way.

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

Some have Guice ranked as the draft's No. 2 back despite an injury-plagued junior season in 2017. He never has had legal trouble and isn't known as a partier -- unlike other prospects in this story, no one thinks he's a significant risk in those ways. But officials from six teams who have researched and spent time with Guice say there are concerns about immaturity, how he handles his emotions and how well he'll adapt, conform and fit into an NFL program.

As one NFC executive put it: "He's a high-maintenance kid." An executive with another team that has done a lot of work on Guice made clear "he's not a bad kid at heart, at all," but will need structure and mentorship to help him grow up and learn how to be a pro.

"There's a lot of personality stuff there that I'll be interested to see if somebody takes a shot on him in the first round," an AFC scout said.

The pre-draft process hasn't been entirely smooth for Guice, who has switched agents. One issue teams had to dig into: Guice seemed to claim in a SiriusXM NFL Radio interview that teams asked him in combine interviews "do I like men" and whether his mom was a prostitute, sparking controversy and an NFL investigation that is still ongoing, per a league spokesman. But Guice has since indicated privately and to teams those questions weren't really asked by NFL teams.

"His explanation was that it was taken out of context," one executive said. "There's just a lot going on with him."

Guice's hard upbringing is an important piece of understanding him. His father was murdered when Guice was a child. His mother raised him in an impoverished area of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He has earned everything and runs with passion. I bumped into Guice at the combine and found him friendly, engaging, chatty. He came across the same way during his appearance on NFL Network's "Good Morning Football" on Wednesday.

"Is he talented? Yep. Do you have to have a handle on how to deal with him? Absolutely," an offensive coordinator said. "He's not a bad person -- he's just immature, silly. If he wasn't all that other stuff, he'd be drafted in the top 20 picks. And he still might be in the top 20 picks."

Guice already issued a warning to the 31 teams that don't end up with him, telling reporters at the combine with a smile: "If you don't draft me, I'm going to give your defense hell."
Not sure how an NFL guy would downgrade the RB who runs with the most passion, never gets in trouble, seems to have an engaging personality, and hasn't shown any weaknesses.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how an NFL guy would downgrade the RB who runs with the most passion, never gets in trouble, seems to have an engaging personality, and hasn't shown any weaknesses.

Apparently you missed the parts I highlighted.

"He's a high-maintenance kid."

"he's not a bad kid at heart, at all," but will need structure and mentorship to help him grow up and learn how to be a pro.

"Is he talented? Yep. Do you have to have a handle on how to deal with him? Absolutely,"

When you have a team structure the likes of the one in Ashburn, a kid that needs structure, mentorship and a bit of watching to ensure that he stays on the correct path. This is not something I want to hand to set it and forget it Bruce Allen. Didnt we just see what happens when you take a kid who is otherwise a model citizen, but needs a little TLC from time to time with Cravens??

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you missed the parts I highlighted.

"He's a high-maintenance kid."

"he's not a bad kid at heart, at all," but will need structure and mentorship to help him grow up and learn how to be a pro.

"Is he talented? Yep. Do you have to have a handle on how to deal with him? Absolutely,"

When you have a team structure the likes of the one in Ashburn, a kid that needs structure, mentorship and a bit of watching to ensure that he stays on the correct path. This is not something I want to hand to set it and forget it Bruce Allen. Didnt we just see what happens when you take a kid who is otherwise a model citizen, but needs a little TLC from time to time with Cravens??
No, I didn't miss that. People could just as easily say you seem like high-maintenance poster, and I'd say - correct, but so what?

And hopefully you're smart enough to never compare Guice with Cravens. One likes to play football more than a lot.