• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Legit interest in Guice

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't miss that. People could just as easily say you seem like high-maintenance poster, and I'd say - correct, but so what?

And hopefully you're smart enough to never compare Guice with Cravens. One likes to play football more than a lot.

Again Im not saying Guice will fail. I am saying if you have a player that does have these types of concerns, DC might not be the best place for him. I can throw out Cravens, and still name other players that needed a bit of guidance, didnt get it from this team. This team got frustrated and gave up on them only to see the same players doing well else where.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Im not saying Guice will fail. I am saying if you have a player that does have these types of concerns, DC might not be the best place for him. I can throw out Cravens, and still name other players that needed a bit of guidance, didnt get it from this team. This team got frustrated and gave up on them only to see the same players doing well else where.

I agree. We need to pass on the “children” and ”primadonnas”. Don’t know if Guice is either, but the if so, take him off your board.

@countryroads316 @skinsdad62 As far as Settle goes, he would be a quality pick in the 2nd, maybe even 3rd round. True, he didn’t combine well, and his stats aren’t eye popping. But he moves very very well for a guy his size. He might not be in the QBs face a lot, but he is disruptive and strong in the middle. He would eat up blockers and is a handful for one single OL.

To boot, he seems like a good guy who would stay out of trouble and be a leader. People were shocked when CBF was recruiting him that he even qualified at VT. He had to work his ass off in the classroom to even make it. Like Edmunds, he is young, not even 21 yet. The biggest knock on him at VT was his ability to keep his weight down and stay in shape, another thing he had to work his ass off to do. He’s a take in the 2nd all day long.

Settle rant over/

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. We need to pass on the “children” and ”primadonnas”. Don’t know if Guice is either, but the if so, take him off your board.

@countryroads316 @skinsdad62 As far as Settle goes, he would be a quality pick in the 2nd, maybe even 3rd round. True, he didn’t combine well, and his stats aren’t eye popping. But he moves very very well for a guy his size. He might not be in the QBs face a lot, but he is disruptive and strong in the middle. He would eat up blockers and is a handful for one single OL.

To boot, he seems like a good guy who would stay out of trouble and be a leader. People were shocked when CBF was recruiting him that he even qualified at VT. He had to work his ass off in the classroom to even make it. Like Edmunds, he is young, not even 21 yet. The biggest knock on him at VT was his ability to keep his weight down and stay in shape, another thing he had to work his ass off to do. He’s a take in the 2nd all day long.

Settle rant over/

Thing is, Im not taking him OFF my board. Im just not considering him a great pick for the Redskins at 13.

IM sort of in the same space I was with Joe Mixon last year. If he is there in the 2nd round, I would not be pissed at the pick. If we take him at 13, I simply dont think we have an organization hat can afford to go on auto pilot and simply draft him if he is a childish or in need of supervision type. Because at the end of the day, the Redskins have not faired well with those types of picks, especially in the earlier rounds.

If we still had a 3rd rounder, I would be hoping he slid to us in the 2nd and we snatched him up. But alas, for some reason we dont have a 3rd round pick. :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we get a respectable defense it wont matter

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, Im not taking him OFF my board. Im just not considering him a great pick for the Redskins at 13.

IM sort of in the same space I was with Joe Mixon last year. If he is there in the 2nd round, I would not be pissed at the pick. If we take him at 13, I simply dont think we have an organization hat can afford to go on auto pilot and simply draft him if he is a childish or in need of supervision type. Because at the end of the day, the Redskins have not faired well with those types of picks, especially in the earlier rounds.

If we still had a 3rd rounder, I would be hoping he slid to us in the 2nd and we snatched him up. But alas, for some reason we dont have a 3rd round pick. :D
Got Guice and a 3rd. Hmmmm....

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got Guice and a 3rd. Hmmmm....

Mean While iN Ashburn.... Bruce Allen

hqdefault.jpg

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this...for all those attacking Shark, what happens if Guice hidden incident gets him suspended?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this...for all those attacking Shark, what happens if Guice hidden incident gets him suspended?

Funny, everyone forgets.. I was NOT against us taking Guice.. I wanted us to get him...

Just NOT at 13.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not attacking. It's all in fun! :suds: