• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James farewell to Cleveland tour

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet wherever James goes......Wade also ends up on vet minimum deal for 20-23mpg off the bench.

Wade's going to be trying to get as much money as he could. He's already got his rings.

Sure, Wade could join Lebron in Cleveland if/when he gets bought out in Cleveland. But the next offseason, Wade's chasing the money from wherever it comes from.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's going to be trying to get as much money as he could. He's already got his rings.

Sure, Wade could join Lebron in Cleveland if/when he gets bought out in Cleveland. But the next offseason, Wade's chasing the money from wherever it comes from.

I don't know about that. He's made 179 million in his career and he'll get a sweet buyout from the Bulls before this coming season starts. Not saying, he'll get the minimum this coming season from a team (some team will pick him up), but next summer? I think he'll sacrifice to be re-united with his friend, James.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. He's made 179 million in his career and he'll get a sweet buyout from the Bulls before this coming season starts. Not saying, he'll get the minimum this coming season from a team (some team will pick him up), but next summer? I think he'll sacrifice to be re-united with his friend, James.

Wade moved from Miami which was offering him $20 mil per year to the Bulls for $25 mil per. He's seeing the contracts that are being handed out. If he could get somewhere between $7-$15 mil on his next contract he will. He's already got 3 rings. Playing for the minimum is most likely not what he wants.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how Cleveland would react to the Departure part 2

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, no clue who could have seen this coming, I had no clue that LeBron and Gilbert had problems or that Kyrie wanted to be the #1 on a team and not LeBron's main bitch.

Bojack_Horseman

Snowflake Melter Supreme
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron and Wade will both be in LA in 2018.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said in another thread.

If LeBron leaves Cleveland again, he won't become the villain he did in 2010.

If anything, it will be Dan Gilbert who becomes public enemy #1 in Cleveland this time around.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if its the same guy who said he was staying in Miami and would never go back to Cleveland. lol

ohhhh the butt-hurt is strong with you.

Well--- whether LeBron leaves after this year, in 2 years, or retires here--- ill be at the ceremony in Springfield where he goes in wearing a Cavs hat.

Ill trust in numbers and sense--- you can trust in anonymous sources with agendas.

Jeff Green, Derek Rose, Cedi Osman--- all added to a team with a payroll already in the clouds. Lets hope we can make this 4 in a row.

This thread...:L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Lebron bout to put on that purple and gold

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if its the same guy who said he was staying in Miami and would never go back to Cleveland. lol

ohhhh the butt-hurt is strong with you.

Well--- whether LeBron leaves after this year, in 2 years, or retires here--- ill be at the ceremony in Springfield where he goes in wearing a Cavs hat.

Ill trust in numbers and sense--- you can trust in anonymous sources with agendas.

Jeff Green, Derek Rose, Cedi Osman--- all added to a team with a payroll already in the clouds. Lets hope we can make this 4 in a row.

Bro. LeBron is gone in one year.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If anything, it will be Dan Gilbert who becomes public enemy #1 in Cleveland this time around.

I don't think so. He is like Mark Cuban. Won the championship then blew it up. He is probably content with what he did, so are most of the fans. I mean how could you complain about 3 finals trips and a championship. Overall it was a pretty successful run. The team doesn't have much flexibility to compete for more championships so why should he stay.

If he wins a championship in LA with a 3rd team, his legacy would only grow.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. He is like Mark Cuban. Won the championship then blew it up. He is probably content with what he did, so are most of the fans. I mean how could you complain about 3 finals trips and a championship. Overall it was a pretty successful run. The team doesn't have much flexibility to compete for more championships so why should he stay.

tumblr_o1gqrcQZWf1si961ko1_400.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To Cleveland fans it's successful. To everyone else, it's not. The Cavs will likely go to the Finals again, so it would be 4 trips. Cleveland has the highest payroll (Dubs this upcoming season might eclipse it). To only get 1 title out of 4 years when you have the best player in the game is a failure. If Miami, who didn't have a chance to gather the resources that Cleveland did only got 2 titles in the same time span and some consider it a failure, then 1 out of 4 is a failure.

Cuban blew up the Mavs because he thought he had a chance at Dwight Howard and Derron Williams back in 2011/2012, at the time when they were marquee all star players. He gambled and he lost.

Gilbert's attitude and disfunction with this generation's greatest player would likely be the Cavs' undoing. So he would definitely be more deserving of the blame.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, no clue who could have seen this coming, I had no clue that LeBron and Gilbert had problems or that Kyrie wanted to be the #1 on a team and not LeBron's main bitch.

Lebron's married. Wouldn't that make Kyrie his side bitch?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how Cleveland would react to the Departure part 2

If James allows Gilbert to get assets in a sign and trade, Cavs fans shouldn't be upset.
When he doesn't, they will.