• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James farewell to Cleveland tour

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubtful you win a NBA title with that tension around a team.

Leaving a city like that 2 times? Dam could get ugly. I'm pulling for D Rose though.
They can win with tension Kobe and Shaq proved that - but you have to some quality players around you first.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland doesn't have the zen master coaching though
That being said, however I think Tyrone Lue is a pretty good coach and has done a good job. Once he gets fired and treated badly by asshole Gilbert, there will be some good teams that will pick him up

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think James goes to the Lakers. Makes them great again and retires among the top 3-5 players ever.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a really hard time believing the "100%" part of Sheridan's news. --- especially with the several credible reporters that immediately shot it down as speculation.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhh.....he will always be from here. He came back and delivered on his promise.

Before I am going to say whether LeBron leaves or not I have to see what happens with Kyrie. Its not like LeBron liked Dan G. when he came back here 4 years ago--- they made a deal--- Dan G. spendds like no one else in the history of the league- LeBron dominates. Nothing that I have seen has changed that fundamental deal.

I mean- its obvious neither guy has liked the other one from the very beginning since LeBron came back. Itll be about what it has always been about-- LeBrons image and his best ability to win a title. Until he has a better option where he can justify himself leaving to win a title without seeming like a mercenary- and as long as Dan G keeps writing those checks like his previous owner refused to do- i see nothing that has fundamentally changed.

Now if they get ripped off for Kyrie---- that would be really bad news. If they get a package that IMPROVES the team in the short term--- i mean--- lets be honest- hes not going anywhere.
Well his best option to win a title would be to join GS...and I'm pretty sure we all know there is no olive branch being offered in that regard. Especially when we see Steph AND Kyrie on social media poking fun at him. Wouldn't that be something if Kyrie ends up a Warrior? I would hope he'd wear the Ultimate Warrior t-shirt during the press conference. :pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his best option to win a title would be to join GS...and I'm pretty sure we all know there is no olive branch being offered in that regard. Especially when we see Steph AND Kyrie on social media poking fun at him. Wouldn't that be something if Kyrie ends up a Warrior? I would hope he'd wear the Ultimate Warrior t-shirt during the press conference. :pound:

funny how WiggityWack's acting like that 1 title's good enough...

ESPECIALLY when he swore up and down the Cavs were in line for deep playoff runs for YEEEEAAAAARRRRSSSSS to come...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron when he leaves Cleveland again:

ee0f88c801f5e6d3eed26b0ee1edad787b104d7140a700aa3cc95901c91a8912.jpg

FTR, I'm the cool one.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine this:

LeBron James announces he will be taking his talents to the Golden Gate Bridge to team with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant to create a Supererteam with hopes of going 81-0 and going 16-0 in the playoffs to become the first undefeated NBA team in NBA history!
So, what happened to that 82nd game during the regular season????

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a really hard time believing the "100%" part of Sheridan's news. --- especially with the several credible reporters that immediately shot it down as speculation.

I don't. What's Lebron and his posse supposed to say? Yeah, we're leaving Cleveland after next season. Lebron was quick to shut down Stephen A. Smith's report that he wanted to whoop Kyrie's ass. He's been quick to shut down anything. He wasn't quick to shut down Sheridan's report. This is the same guy that called Lebron to Cleveland a week before anyone else.

Lebron's crew is strategic, they know what they're doing.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. What's Lebron and his posse supposed to say? Yeah, we're leaving Cleveland after next season. Lebron was quick to shut down Stephen A. Smith's report that he wanted to whoop Kyrie's ass. He's been quick to shut down anything. He wasn't quick to shut down Sheridan's report. This is the same guy that called Lebron to Cleveland a week before anyone else.

Lebron's crew is strategic, they know what they're doing.

Yeah, I hear you, but it goes both ways. Who could possibly know that LeBron is "100% leaving", except someone very close to him?

Not saying there's no way its true... I'm just taking it all with a grain of salt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hear you, but it goes both ways. Who could possibly know that LeBron is "100% leaving", except someone very close to him?

Not saying there's no way its true... I'm just taking it all with a grain of salt.

That's the point. No one had any idea that Lebron was for sure going back to Cleveland, except for the very same guy that called it a week before anyone because he had his sources. Lebron and his crew are crafty. I don't like them, but they're smart and calculated. It's possible that they leaked it just to get the idea to settle in so it's not a complete shock next July.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point. No one had any idea that Lebron was for sure going back to Cleveland, except for the very same guy that called it a week before anyone because he had his sources. Lebron and his crew are crafty. I don't like them, but they're smart and calculated. It's possible that they leaked it just to get the idea to settle in so it's not a complete shock next July.

Yeah, I could see that.