• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 week after receiving avatar :suds:

How many points are you willing to provide?

I mean...EVERYONE knows that the mighty SEC will win every bowl game by multiple scores...ya know?

Throw me a bone here...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many points are you willing to provide?

I mean...EVERYONE knows that the mighty SEC will win every bowl game by multiple scores...ya know?

Throw me a bone here...

What's the fun in seeing me with an OU avatar but Alabama won the game? :noidea: As the old saying goes, if scared say scared!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read. Glad I had to come digging to find it.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the fun in seeing me with an OU avatar but Alabama won the game? :noidea: As the old saying goes, if scared say scared!

So, you're unwilling to make a wager with the current odds is what you're trying to say.

That's cool. I understand. I wouldn't want to be giving the Sooners any points either.

Have a nice message board experience! TOODLES!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're unwilling to make a wager with the current odds is what you're trying to say.

That's cool. I understand. I wouldn't want to be giving the Sooners any points either.

Have a nice message board experience! TOODLES!

I'll give you 10 points since it's only for a week. Let me know. :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read Shaneman? I already said it would be ridiculous for Alabama to win by 14 and I have to wear an OU avatar like a badge of shame for a week because I gave 15 or something YET Bama WON! Does that sound right? Sould an OU fan be proud? Would an OSU fan be proud? Top programs aren't suppose to be scared of other top programs no matter what! Oh sorry, I said top programs!

^^^^perfect example of how I usually post. Is that trolling? :L

Would Alabama have to give 20 to tOSU for you to step up? :laugh3:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this stupid thing still going on

This is the song that doesn't end, it goes on and on my friend,
Some people... started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they will continue singing it forever just because...

hC5E42435

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read Shaneman? I already said it would be ridiculous for Alabama to win by 14 and I have to wear an OU avatar like a badge of shame for a week because I gave 15 or something YET Bama WON! Does that sound right? Sould an OU fan be proud? Would an OSU fan be proud? Top programs aren't suppose to be scared of other top programs no matter what! Oh sorry, I said top programs!

^^^^perfect example of how I usually post. Is that trolling? :L

Would Alabama have to give 20 to tOSU for you to step up? :laugh3:
You seem to be hung up on the words rather than the points they raise. No, that isn't trolling.

troll

1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

Maybe the term does get too generically used to mean anyone that is being an asshole on purpose, but boy does that fit you often. If you prefer flamer then so be it.

You did troll the WSU game thread by going in there with no intention of talking about the game, but just wanted to start shit and then try to blame me for responding to it. :L That is by definition trolling.

Your response to shane was more or less a normal response on most boards. To suggest that's all you do flies in the face of you already admitting you stir up shit on purpose for your own amusement.

If they exiled people for simply being an asshole there probably wouldn't be more than 10 people left on this site. I guess you just haven't learned after all these years where the fine line between being an asshole and being a full out troll with nothing of substance to add is. If bandwagon is right maybe there is hope for you, but as I see it you'd have to want to stop being a total dick and I just don't see you having any such desire.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be hung up on the words rather than the points they raise. No, that isn't trolling.

troll

1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

Maybe the term does get too generically used to mean anyone that is being an asshole on purpose, but boy does that fit you often. If you prefer flamer then so be it.

You did troll the WSU game thread by going in there with no intention of talking about the game, but just wanted to start shit and then try to blame me for responding to it. :L That is by definition trolling. I said the PAC had an easy ass bowl schedule! Is that not a relative post for a bowl game that involves a PAC team? I also noticed the PAC's easy ass bowl schedule came up on a thread started about conferences and how tough bowl schedule they have in the CFB forum. And guess what? I wasn't even involved! :laugh3: If I mentioned a game WSU played earlier and got whipped in that same thread is that trolling? Get a life! You were the only one that cried like a pussy!

Your response to shane was more or less a normal response on most boards. To suggest that's all you do flies in the face of you already admitting you stir up shit on purpose for your own amusement.

If they exiled people for simply being an asshole there probably wouldn't be more than 10 people left on this site. I guess you just haven't learned after all these years where the fine line between being an asshole and being a full out troll with nothing of substance to add is. If bandwagon is right maybe there is hope for you, but as I see it you'd have to want to stop being a total dick and I just don't see you having any such desire.

That's because you want me to bow down and if I did then you would be the only dick in this conversation!
:suds: For some reason you think people should be able to come in here talking all kinds of shit and I shouldn't say a thing. Well guess again!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say you shouldn't be able to defend yourself or add to a conversation? Go ahead and show me. Never said it. FACT! Never said nor suggested you bow down to anyone. FACT!

Discussions about overall conference games is NOT related to any game actually being played. FACT!

You attempted to hijack a game thread and I wasn't the only one to tell you to fuck off for it. In fact, all I did was correct your nonsense which of course just invited you to bring up more stupidity and continue trying to take over that thread.

I do love that you keep questioning me calling you names and yet you keep doing it yourself. I guess calling someone a pussy isn't as bad as calling you bamapee? :lol: At least be consistent.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the song that doesn't end, it goes on and on my friend,
Some people... started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they will continue singing it forever just because...

hC5E42435

We interrupt this sing along for a rendition of "its a small world" from Disneyworld. Now fuckers, get that out of your head.

[YOUTUBE]nxvlKp-76io[/YOUTUBE]

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say you shouldn't be able to defend yourself or add to a conversation? Go ahead and show me. Never said it. FACT! Never said nor suggested you bow down to anyone. FACT!

Discussions about overall conference games is NOT related to any game actually being played. FACT!

You attempted to hijack a game thread and I wasn't the only one to tell you to fuck off for it. Yes you were! You went on and on then others finally said something. Get your facts straight (yea that's going to happen! :laugh3: ) In fact, all I did was correct your nonsense which of course just invited you to bring up more stupidity and continue trying to take over that thread. Is this about the time you mentioned the SEC schedule which is ten times harder than the PAC's? You mentione Alabama was a 15 point favorite which makes you too dumb to see you actually complimented them. Name one other team from any conference that would even be a 10 point favorite much less 15? However, you used them like see how easy the SEC has it? :L

I do love that you keep questioning me calling you names and yet you keep doing it yourself. I guess calling someone a pussy isn't as bad as calling you bamapee? :lol: At least be consistent.

A pussy is a characteristic not name calling! :whistle: In regards to your first statement you said I didn't have the sense to shut up when I got in here like IronBreaker, who quietly stayed in his cell? WTF is that suppose to mean? It sure seems to contradict your statement to me!

I've continued to say west coast bias. Even Mamba's signature says "West coast bias. Deal with it!" Interesting! Where is your team from WizardHawk? You can get personal, you can troll, you can argue but that doesn't seem to matter to these mods. You then turn hypocrite and act like these same discriminatory mods who put me in here means you were right or something! :L You can't beat the south on the field or for championships so all these west coast mods try to win with this stupid ass sports board power they're so proud of. Must be there crowning achievement in life! Is this yours too? :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pussy is a characteristic not name calling! :whistle: In regards to your first statement you said I didn't have the sense to shut up when I got in here like IronBreaker, who quietly stayed in his cell? WTF is that suppose to mean? It sure seems to contradict your statement to me!

I've continued to say west coast bias. Even Mamba's signature says "West coast bias. Deal with it!" Interesting! Where is your team from WizardHawk? You can get personal, you can troll, you can argue but that doesn't seem to matter to these mods. You then turn hypocrite and act like these same discriminatory mods who put me in here means you were right or something! :L You can't beat the south on the field or for championships so all these west coast mods try to win with this stupid ass sports board power they're so proud of. Must be there crowning achievement in life! Is this yours too? :suds:

OcD was put in time out and so is IronBreaker. Both are fans of west coast teams. If there was a mod bias that discriminates against others not from the west coast then I can think of a half dozen other posters who would likely be in here with you. I honestly have no idea where the mods are from, but I don't believe any of them besides Mamba are west coast and Mamba has a limited role as a main board mod from what we have been told. That would all seem to refute your position wouldn't it?

I never told you not to post here. I simply said IB appears to have chosen not to while you have no intention of taking time off during your time out. Where did I say you should? You are always quick to put words in others mouths aren't you? Bandwagon thinks you have changed? Seems like the same old crap to me. :noidea: