• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last time you Lol'd at Michigan?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INB4 obligatory "meltdown" comment

See: Ohio St fans getting hairs up their asses

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a red ass that doesn't like being challenged, especially what you are wrong.

Challenged? Stop that. I just asked you to post some proof of me ever saying Ohio State's the gratest @ everything & as usual you can't back up what you've said yet again.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is as usual you're just talking shit & can't back anything up. Nothing new w/ you.
Lets look at numbers. When did Ohio St's season end? Do you know?

Michigan's ended last night. The numbers prove they advanced further. I am sure you will twist that someway somehow, but that's more your ignorance

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Challenged? Stop that. I just asked you to post some proof of me ever saying Ohio State's the gratest @ everything & as usual you can't back up what you've said yet again.
So, you are jumping to another comment to avoid having to answer for your original thoughtless response? Typical

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INB4 "he isn't responding anymore, guess we showed him"

When I go on and do other things today as opposed to this

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop that? LOL you are giving me orders now?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at numbers. When did Ohio St's season end? Do you know?

Michigan's ended last night. The numbers prove they advanced further. I am sure you will twist that someway somehow, but that's more your ignorance

Okay you're a fucking idiot. The only reason I responded to you in the first place is you said Ohio State didn't win a Tourney game.

I proved you wrong & then you started w/ your nonsense asking what team won more games in the Tourney this year.

Now what does that have to do w/ you incorrectly saying the Buckeyes got bounced in the 1st round?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
lolz @Wamu

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you're a fucking idiot. The only reason I responded to you in the first place is you said Ohio State didn't win a Tourney game.

I proved you wrong & then you started w/ your nonsense asking what team won more games in the Tourney this year.

Now what does that have to do w/ you incorrectly saying the Buckeyes got bounced in the 1st round?
I never said that. They lost. Yes? Yes, of course they did. Otherwise they would have played last night or this evening? Are they playing? Well?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I say 1st round? No, I did not. Keep twisting my comments....pathetically twisting

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you're a fucking idiot.
I am a fucking idiot? Note, that as much as you really are in fact one, I never said anything like that to you. I used facts and am obviously correct. This explains your overcompensation

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you lose last week? YES? NO?

With your logic that is like saying its a moral victory you lost by two points in the second round and making fun of a team that got beat by 20 in the elite 8.
No, it's saying we had a better tournament showing than you, so your idiotic take about us "skidding on our asses to get into the tournament and then got beat". We had a better tournament than your team, so it is what it is.

Relax, it's baseball season now, and I'm sure michigan is better than OSU in that... oh wait.

Well football season is right around the corner so you have that to look forwa... oh, shit, nevermind.

Just sucks to be a michigan fan, buddy.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's saying we had a better tournament showing than you, so your idiotic take about us "skidding on our asses to get into the tournament and then got beat". We had a better tournament than your team, so it is what it is.

Relax, it's baseball season now, and I'm sure michigan is better than OSU in that... oh wait.

Well football season is right around the corner so you have that to look forwa... oh, shit, nevermind.

Just sucks to be a michigan fan, buddy.
How did you have a better tournament showing? (Whatever that means)? Is it that you lost last weekend (i.e. the previous round) with dignity or something???:dhd:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re laughing at a team that made it further in the tournament than your own team? And lost to that team during the regular season? Interesting approach.
You mean kind of like how Michigan fans laugh about Michigan State being shut out in the playoffs in 2015?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re laughing at a team that made it further in the tournament than your own team? And lost to that team during the regular season? Interesting approach.
Am i laughing at a 2 seed losing by 20 while my own 11 seed beat expectations for the season?

YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT I AM BUDDY

giphy.gif

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Michigan fans operate the same in both football and basketball.

You made it to the sweet 16 and competed in the B1G title game. Not too shaby. Just move on.