• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last time you Lol'd at Michigan?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me again? Didn't Oh St skid on their asses just to get into the tournament and then get beat?

:crazy:

You're clueless. Ohio State beat Big XII tourney champs Iowa State. The expecations for the Buckeyes & the wolvereeeens were completely different for March Madness. And that shit team of yours got bounced earlier than most expected. But keep telling yourself Ohio State didn't win a single game in the Tourney this year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked that no one has put either the gif of their panicked punter or the video of the Spartans beating them on the blocked punt & Harbaugh's face that followed.

Of course, there's always their most recent Outback Bowl, where they were the ONLY Big 10 school to lose their bowl game that season.
I’ve been waiting to see what we do tonight before I post anything to really laugh at them about in basketball.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the hard-ons that buckeye fans have for Michigan. You guys just can't get over it
It's always funny when fans of a loser team think other people are obsessed with them when in reality, it's just fun to make make fun of them. It just so happens your team has been caught in an endless cycle of this happening.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy:

You're clueless. Ohio State beat Big XII tourney champs Iowa State. The expecations for the Buckeyes & the wolvereeeens were completely different for March Madness. And that shit team of yours got bounced earlier than most expected. But keep telling yourself Ohio State didn't win a single game in the Tourney this year.
I am clueless? You are like most Ohio st fans and cannot possibly see past your own bias. GTFO

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always funny when fans of a loser team think other people are obsessed with them when in reality, it's just fun to make make fun of them. It just so happens your team has been caught in an endless cycle of this happening.
Its funny that you like to hold your dominance in football in a totally different sport in spite of the fact Michigan was a far superior team than yours. Michigan lost last night, yours lost last week.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am clueless? You are like most Ohio st fans and cannot possibly see past your own bias. GTFO

Yes you are clueless. You said Ohio State didn't win a game in the Tourney. All I did was correct you. Read your own # 19 comment.

And since when is making fun of your teams main rival being biased?

Reactions: gob

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are clueless. You said Ohio State didn't win a game in the Tourney. All I did was correct you. Read your own # 19 comment.

You are twisting my comment. But of course that is what you do. Is your team still in the tournament? YES? NO?

Did Michigan advance further than your team? YES? NO?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Twisting again. Never said anything of making fun of rival. Your bias is no matter what the facts say you think Oh St is the greatest thing ever and every player is the greatest ever. Your team has had its ass handed to it multiple times in bowl games, specifically playoff games but you would never acknowledge that.

This whole thread was an obvious attempt at trolling, and a rather poor one. Don't like being called out? GTFO

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that you like to hold your dominance in football in a totally different sport in spite of the fact Michigan was a far superior team than yours. Michigan lost last night, yours lost last week.
LOL you guys beat two double digit seeds. We took out the Big 12 champs, a 6 seed, and then lost to a 3 seed - just like you - but not as badly. For crying out loud, you were down double digits for basically the entire second half, while ours was a 2 score game with under 10 minutes left.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are twisting my comment. But of course that is what you do. Is your team still in the tournament? YES? NO?

Did Michigan advance further than your team? YES? NO?

How did I twist your comment around? These are your words- Didn't Ohio State skid on their asses just to get into the tournament and then get beat

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you guys beat two double digit seeds. We took out the Big 12 champs, a 6 seed, and then lost to a 3 seed - just like you - but not as badly. For crying out loud, you were down double digits for basically the entire second half, while ours was a 2 score game with under 10 minutes left.
Did you lose last week? YES? NO?

With your logic that is like saying its a moral victory you lost by two points in the second round and making fun of a team that got beat by 20 in the elite 8.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twisting again. Never said of making fun of rival. Your bias is no matter what the facts say you think Oh St is the greatest thing ever and every player is the greatest ever. Your team has had its ass handed to it multiple times in bowl games, specifically playoff games but you would never acknowledge that.

This whole thread was an obvious attempt at trolling, and a rather poor one. Don't like being called out? GTFO

I have never once said Ohio State's the greatest in anything. And if you're so sure I have find a single comment where I have done that.

Come on. Instead of running your big mouth back your incorrect gibberish up for once.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never once said Ohio State's the greatest in anything. And if you're so sure I have find a single comment where I have done that.

Come on. Instead of running your big mouth back your incorrect comment up for once.
Have repeatedly and did several times today. And these ultimatums of yours? What are you going to do? Beat me up?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on. Instead of running your big mouth back your incorrect gibberish up for once.
You are a red ass that doesn't like being challenged, especially what you are wrong.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have repeatedly and did several times today. And these ultimatums of yours? What are you going to do? Beat me up?

So what you're saying is as usual you're just talking shit & can't back anything up. Nothing new w/ you.

Reactions: gob