• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Las Vegas @ Kansas City 8:15pm EST on ESPN

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone all over Skippy McDsniel. In his defense he did say at halftime you need to be aggressive against the Chiefs.

Did going for 2 really matter? It's not like they could stop the chiefs in the 2nd half. Would they stop them twice if the kicked the PAT? I'm making the assumption the game goes into OT.

How about covering Kelce? Josh was with NE when they shut him down.

Going for 2 didn't matter. What did matter is that they kept going away from the run at key times when the Chiefs couldn't stop it. The terrible playcall at the end for 4th and 1. Continually rushing 3 in 3rd and long situations and letting Mahomes just sit back and pick them apart. That certainly mattered

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going for 2 didn't matter. What did matter is that they kept going away from the run at key times when the Chiefs couldn't stop it. The terrible playcall at the end for 4th and 1. Continually rushing 3 in 3rd and long situations and letting Mahomes just sit back and pick them apart. That certainly mattered
Yep

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the DC has had some questionable defensive calls too after coming over from the Giants this season

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone all over Skippy McDsniel. In his defense he did say at halftime you need to be aggressive against the Chiefs.

Did going for 2 really matter? It's not like they could stop the chiefs in the 2nd half. Would they stop them twice if the kicked the PAT? I'm making the assumption the game goes into OT.

How about covering Kelce? Josh was with NE when they shut him down.
He hasnt been as bad as HACKETT but it's close. He has been struggling to coach this team.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Davante Adams demand a trade?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasnt been as bad as HACKETT but it's close. He has been struggling to coach this team.
Coaching in the NFL isn't easy. That's why teams need to be careful when they fire a HC. There aren't many top tier guys out there.

LV has lost a lot of close games. They could easily be 3-2 or even 4-1.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't figure why this cat EVER gets a head coaching gig. Denver proved he ain't up for it...

He learned under Belichick probably the only reason why he got the job. However, with the weapons the Raiders have it really shouldn't come down to the coach but it appears it is.

I know people have said going for 2 was an OK option but imo not when there is what almost 5 minutes left in the game and it's the Chiefs... They could be down 50 and come storming right back. Going up 1 didn't really mean all that much right there and the tie was the right choice imo. But I am NOT a coach nor have any stake in the game just my opinion

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He learned under Belichick probably the only reason why he got the job. However, with the weapons the Raiders have it really shouldn't come down to the coach but it appears it is.

I know people have said going for 2 was an OK option but imo not when there is what almost 5 minutes left in the game and it's the Chiefs... They could be down 50 and come storming right back. Going up 1 didn't really mean all that much right there and the tie was the right choice imo. But I am NOT a coach nor have any stake in the game just my opinion
Yeah, the old adage in a tight game is play for the tie when you're on the road. At least if things go south in that instance you have overtime to try and redeem yourself. As far as the Belichick tree of coaching goes, Romeo Crennel was also an assistant there and we all see how that turned out. Guess association ain't a success guarantee...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the old adage in a tight game is play for the tie when you're on the road. At least if things go south in that instance you have overtime to try and redeem yourself
Not to mention what are the chances of actually converting a 2 pt conversion compared to kicking the XP?
As far as the Belichick tree of coaching goes, Romeo Crennel was also an assistant there and we all see how that turned out. Guess association ain't a success guarantee...
No, no it is not but that is the only reason I could come up with as to why he got the HC gig

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't figure why this cat EVER gets a head coaching gig. Denver proved he ain't up for it...
People in the NBA off topic thread tried to convince me he deserved a 2nd chance.

But guys like McDaniels, Allen and even Bowles weren't good coaches the first time.....don't think they will prove any different this time around.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching in the NFL isn't easy. That's why teams need to be careful when they fire a HC. There aren't many top tier guys out there.

LV has lost a lot of close games. They could easily be 3-2 or even 4-1.
Yep. We won a lot of close games last season. The difference is coaching this season.

And the OL has been very inconsistent.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if he deserves all of the flak for what is happening with the Raiders. They lost the Cardinals game because Renfrow cant hold on to the ball. Darren Waller seems to be in a 2 year decline and banged up all the time. Waller is a huge part of the 'oh, the Raiders have weapons' imo. You look at the Chiefs game and you have Davante Adams and Josh Jacobs putting in elite play and...nothing from anyone else. Maybe thats on the coach but its no secret that the Raiders have had roster building issues with their high round picks.

I still expect the Raiders to float back to .500.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he deserves all of the flak for what is happening with the Raiders. They lost the Cardinals game because Renfrow cant hold on to the ball. Darren Waller seems to be in a 2 year decline and banged up all the time. Waller is a huge part of the 'oh, the Raiders have weapons' imo. You look at the Chiefs game and you have Davante Adams and Josh Jacobs putting in elite play and...nothing from anyone else. Maybe thats on the coach but its no secret that the Raiders have had roster building issues with their high round picks.

I still expect the Raiders to float back to .500.

It shouldn't be but we all know that players never get any of the blame, it's always the coaching....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new DC cost us the Zona game....dropped our 2 best pass rushers into the end zone and Murray ran around for like 20 seconds before scoring the winning TD.