• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kraft Gets Another Ring

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to shame myself here.

I will say I don't know that I would have even recognized what an orgasm was in my younger days and I almost certainly never gave a woman an orgasm until my mid-thirties.
FIFY

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honesty Time::::::::::

How many of you guys have made a girl or woman actually have an orgasm going down on her?

The second question::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Are you still with her?????

95% of all women have never actually experienced an orgasm. That's a scientific and medical fact.

88% of women who have experienced an orgasm are still with the man who gave her the first one.

Licking isn't the issue, knowing where and what to lick is the gift few have.
The first girl I was "with" rolled over onto me and humped the shit out of my leg until she almost passed out. I'm pretty sure I can't claim credit though.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who doesn't "have the gift" never wanted it. It ain't that complicated. Maybe I was just lucky, but I had three older sister's and their book "Our Body, Ourselves" was **** to me.

(are you kidding me, the word spelled p-o-r-n was censored and replaced with ****)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first girl I was "with" rolled over onto me and humped the shit out of my leg until she almost passed out. I'm pretty sure I can't claim credit though.
dog hump GIF

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many of you guys have made a girl or woman actually have an orgasm going down on her?
News This Guy GIF by Originals

High school sweethearts. Still married.
95% of all women have never actually experienced an orgasm. That's a scientific and medical fact.
Yeah...uhm...no. Not sure where you're getting that info BK. Popular Mechanics? Better Homes and Gardens?

I am not a stud by any means. 10...12 women in my life. had chances with more but was too naive, too stupid or too drunk. But everyone of them that I did have sex with, orgasmed.
88% of women who have experienced an orgasm are still with the man who gave her the first one.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But everyone of them that I did have sex with, orgasmed.
They also fake it because it feels so good. They lie too, especially if you have a good job and take them out for some fun before they let you have fun. Then again, I've only been with one woman for the past forty eight years. I have a hard time now remembering some of the 'things' I've been with and don't even want to think about what I might have done.

Ever wake up next to a woman so ugly that you actually give serious consideration to chewing your arm off so that you won't wake her up??

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever wake up next to a woman so ugly that you actually give serious consideration to chewing your arm off so that you won't wake her up??
Ever wonder why there was blood on the pillow right where the girl who you slept with was lying?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious? Where the hell did you come up with these facts? At the very least they are complete misogynistic bullshit.

1) Women like sex as much as men. They grow up whacking it no differently than men, though possibly in lower numbers.
2) A woman chooses a man because she's afraid she'll never find that pleasure again? Must've come from a romance novel.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also fake it because it feels so good. They lie too, especially if you have a good job and take them out for some fun before they let you have fun. Then again, I've only been with one woman for the past forty eight years. I have a hard time now remembering some of the 'things' I've been with and don't even want to think about what I might have done.

Yeah...No.
I'm not saying I did it for them every time, But I did do it for every one of them.
When you know, you know. Especially the second or third time. That's when they start to get extra clingy.

While I do have regrets...that's not one of them.

On second thought. Yes, there was a woman that I neither got off and wasn't blessed in the looks department either.
She was just an old whore is all, but hey, every young lad needs one of those once.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to fake an orgasm with a girl once. I haven't been with alot of woman(or men... I know some of your buttholes were thinking it). Only once in my life have I worn a condom. It really made the sex dull and didn't feel all that great. This girl was giving 110%. She did awesome... but that damn condom killed it for me. So I did the fake orgasm to make her feel like she did a good job. Threw the condom away quick so she couldn't see it was empty. That was the only time I porked her.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I'm going to spill the beans.
Once I figured things out, I was told many times I was the very best.
I was dating divorced women and most guys just have no idea what they are doing.
Womens movement destroyed sex for many of them.
Men were taught to be sensitive - but women really like assertive men.
Men did not know how to make love to a woman and it was easier to pretend they didn't care than to tell them they had no idea.
If women would show what works to their man, they'd get what they want!
Note: I'm not God's gift to women, it's the poor level of "competition!

Ken, you've been married for 48 years. That's a real blessing.
Have you ever considered that before your marriage you had no clue and that has skewed your understanding of the situation?
I have admitted that as a young man, I had no clue.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I'm going to spill the beans.
Once I figured things out, I was told many times I was the very best.
I was dating divorced women and most guys just have no idea what they are doing.
Womens movement destroyed sex for many of them.
Men were taught to be sensitive - but women really like assertive men.
Men did not know how to make love to a woman and it was easier to pretend they didn't care than to tell them they had no idea.
If women would show what works to their man, they'd get what they want!
Note: I'm not God's gift to women, it's the poor level of "competition!

Ken, you've been married for 48 years. That's a real blessing.
Have you ever considered that before your marriage you had no clue and that has skewed your understanding of the situation?
I have admitted that as a young man, I had no clue.
If a woman can't tell a guy "do this instead" that's on her. Many woman can come no matter how they are touched. Any guy with her never needs to learn much, therefore don't. They move on to the next girl and do the same thing and nothing happens, how would they know what's wrong when all along they though they were "just the best"....

Again, the woman must know, it's her body. Blaming the guy ain't right.... and congratulating a guy who started with the girl that "told him how to do it" or was patient as they both experimented?... it doesn't really seem like an actual achievement.