• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft tells CNN he wants Tom Brady to sign a one-day contract and retire as a New England Patriot

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's talk that Brady will not retire a Patriot. There are a boat load of media trying to tell him to make his HOF helmet a Buccaneers and not a Patriots.

Everyone wants a piece of of someone else's life.
I keep reading that from Curran and his sidekick.

Curran is a dick.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like my drunk aunt used to say (may she rest in that cocktail party she always dreamed of):
“We are assholes. But at least we know we’re assholes.”

I think that sums Americans up pretty much … and why I’m so proud to be one

*that was not sarcasm

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reading that from Curran and his sidekick.

Curran is a dick.
He’s definitely a $hit $tirrer :

“A couple of weeks ago I asked — as it was being passed around — speculation ‘will Brady come back to the Patriots?’ I said, ‘That wouldn’t happen, right?’ I was told via text, that would not happen. He would never go back to the Patriots,” said Curran. “Now, would he come back and sign a one-day contract? I would imagine the same thing holds true.”

This latest piece of information sheds light on a potentially contentious split between Brady and the Patriots organization. It will be fascinating to see how this all plays out.

The ‘$’ signs above are appropriate …

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel TB12 is mature enough to do this if he desires. If not does it really flippin matter?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shittiness doesn't have any nationality boundaries. It's a person by person thing.
I've been around the globe. I have been treated well everywhere - including the US.
However, In New York there are some nice people - and some others that you ask for directions this way:

Can you tell me how too get to_______? Or should I go fuck myself?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel TB12 is mature enough to do this if he desires. If not does it really flippin matter?

It doesn't matter. The guy was flirting with the AFC east rival Dolphins while he was still under contract with the Patriots. If her were willing to burn Kraft like that after all Kraft did for him then holy shit.

Honestly, fuck him and good riddance.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter. The guy was flirting with the AFC east rival Dolphins while he was still under contract with the Patriots. If her were willing to burn Kraft like that after all Kraft did for him then holy shit.

Honestly, fuck him and good riddance.
How the hell is that burning Kraft???

TB12 lived up to the terms of his contract and was a free agent. Key word FREE

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it is partaking in illegal tampering to discuss another teams while playing for one team.

Maybe not illegal for the player, but it is for the Dolphins and it takes two to talk.

Look at it this way;
If you and your wife got divorced and 6 months later she married another guy you'd probably say "whatever"
But if you found out that 6 months prior to her filing for divorce she and this guy were meeting up and plotting the divorce and their subsequent marriage you would probably feel cheated.
But cheated by him? Her? Or both?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m forever grateful for what Brady helped accomplish here. But it’s been 3 years now. I’m over the dude. Could care less if he officially retires as a Patriot. Could care less if he went into the HOF as a Buccaneer. His choice to do what the fuck he wants.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is partaking in illegal tampering to discuss another teams while playing for one team.

Maybe not illegal for the player, but it is for the Dolphins and it takes two to talk.

Look at it this way;
If you and your wife got divorced and 6 months later she married another guy you'd probably say "whatever"
But if you found out that 6 months prior to her filing for divorce she and this guy were meeting up and plotting the divorce and their subsequent marriage you would probably feel cheated.
But it was more likely Brady's agent and not Brady. I can't agree that this was a kick in the nuts to Kraft, neither of them owed the other anything at this point. Seems like a real stretch to me to put that on Brady. But it also seems par for the course for this board.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m forever grateful for what Brady helped accomplish here. But it’s been 3 years now. I’m over the dude. Could care less if he officially retires as a Patriot. Could care less if he went into the HOF as a Buccaneer. His choice to do what the fuck he wants.
Is it his choice as to what team he goes into the HOF as?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at it this way;
If my 1st wife was planning divorce 6 months prior and screwing his brains out I would have said, "thank God"

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he doesn't retire a Patriot, or better yet goes into the HOF as a Buc, I would consider that burning Kraft. Kraft brought the dude into the NFL when nobody else wanted him and was family to the guy for 20 years. The championships were a TEAM effort. Not all Brady.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't retire a Patriot, or better yet goes into the HOF as a Buc, I would consider that burning Kraft. Kraft brought the dude into the NFL when nobody else wanted him and was family to the guy for 20 years. The championships were a TEAM effort. Not all Brady.
I don't consider that "burning" Kraft. It would indeed be disrespectful......