• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe in his closing argument

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Phil Jackson's comment about how Michaels hands were the biggest difference.

We all know the standard hand size comparison with penis size (length of outstretched thumb to forefinger is your erect cock) so every time I hear it I hear how Jordan was hung better with bigger balls than kobe.

Still have Kareem and Karl Malone to pass, nobody made that big of a deal when Malone passed Jordan, dont know why

Jordan scored his points in 1072 games over 15 seasons, leaving for 3 in the prime of his career. Kobe took 1269, almost 200 more to meet MJ's scoring over 19 seasons.

:wtf:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve-Nash-White-Kid-Meme.jpg

:10:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Phil Jackson's comment about how Michaels hands were the biggest difference.

We all know the standard hand size comparison with penis size (length of outstretched thumb to forefinger is your erect cock) so every time I hear it I hear how Jordan was hung better with bigger balls than kobe.

Still have Kareem and Karl Malone to pass, nobody made that big of a deal when Malone passed Jordan, dont know why

Jordan scored his points in 1072 games over 15 seasons, leaving for 3 in the prime of his career. Kobe took 1269, almost 200 more to meet MJ's scoring over 19 seasons.

Fheg.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil was literally saying that the hand size disparity was a huge difference. Jordan was way more ferocious attacking the rim than Kobe. Jordan could palm the ball attacking the rim instead of having to cradle it with the wrist like most players his size have to do, including Kobe. Huge control difference.

According to anotheridiot it was because Jordan has a bigger cock. Which apparently, is why anotheridiot likes Jordan better.:noidea:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to anotheridiot it was because Jordan has a bigger cock. Which apparently, is why anotheridiot likes Jordan better.:noidea:

err...who puts the kind of time in to know these things anyway...?

it was like watching Wolf of Wallstreet and the guy blowing coke up a woman's ass. seriously, who figures these things out...?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
err...who puts the kind of time in to know these things anyway...?

it was like watching Wolf of Wallstreet and the guy blowing coke up a woman's ass. seriously, who figures these things out...?

Must have been lost on the generation after me.

think about it guys, skyscrapers are phallic symbols.

In nature the dominant male in a pack of animals is dominant for a reason.

Next time you shake a mans hand and you throw your little dead fish hand out there, the handshake engulfing your hand is basically a matter of dominance.

All I am saying is the phil quote keeps calling kobe a tiny dick and its funny.

Takes no time to know it, just something that is so easy to remember its not even an issue of taking time to know it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been lost on the generation after me.

think about it guys, skyscrapers are phallic symbols.

In nature the dominant male in a pack of animals is dominant for a reason.

Next time you shake a mans hand and you throw your little dead fish hand out there, the handshake engulfing your hand is basically a matter of dominance.

All I am saying is the phil quote keeps calling kobe a tiny dick and its funny.

Takes no time to know it, just something that is so easy to remember its not even an issue of taking time to know it.

You seem to spend an awful lot of time thinking about dicks.