• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kmet Signs 4yr $50 Million Extension!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His long winded comments about why he was wrong about Kmet then this:

"Route tree is limited" lol. Stop making shit up.

He runs 3 routes. Watch the games.

And please point out where I said I was wrong about Kmet.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because you can see the entire field and see every route ran by him right? You stupid turd.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you can see the entire field and see every route ran by him right? You stupid turd.

I watch football and know what I’m seeing.

Helps a little that I played college football a long, long time ago. But mostly it just years of watching.

I’ve never called a deep pass a checkdown or anything like that, know what I mean?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch football and know what I’m seeing.

Helps a little that I played college football a long, long time ago. But mostly it just years of watching.

I’ve never called a deep pass a checkdown or anything like that, know what I mean?
So you can see the entire field on your tv? Your tv has the ability to hyper focus on one player and have a dedicated camera on him? Stop making shit up you turd. I guarantee you he runs more than 3 routes grey pubes.

Was it your vast knowledge that predicted this defense will be top 5 in sacks but ended up finishing last? Kmet still just an average TE even though he was top 3 in TDs (just running 3 routes!) and just got paid? Man Poles must be an idiot right? YEAH. You know football all alright.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I ain't even about to pretend I know all the X's and O's...but is it fair to put something like this all on Kmet? If this is the case, I'm betting his route options were limited because of Fields and the new system with Getsy as well.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can see the entire field on your tv? Your tv has the ability to hyper focus on one player and have a dedicated camera on him? Stop making shit up you turd. I guarantee you he runs more than 3 routes grey pubes.

Was it your vast knowledge that predicted this defense will be top 5 in sacks but ended up finishing last? Kmet still just an average TE even though he was top 3 in TDs (just running 3 routes!) and just got paid? Man Poles must be an idiot right? YEAH. You know football all alright.

I can see on replay what route was run. And also there's this little thing called All-22 that I subscribe to that lets you rewatch the game and see the film coaches and players water after the game. Readily available to any fan that likes to view that sort of stuff.

Wow...I was wrong on a prediction. I feel so awful about myself. That's never happened before. Guess it's better than saying Trubisky was gonna be the real deal though.

Kmet is an average TE. In every aspect with the outlier last season being touchdowns. Take 4 touchdowns away from him...is anyone calling him a top 10 tight end based on his catches and yards? He's average. Like I've said so many times already he's basically a Kyle Rudoplh. And there's nothing wrong with that. There are a small handful of great TEs in the league and the rest of the guys are just average and will differ year to year based on health and who's throwing the ball. I have no problem with Kmet being our #1 TE. He will do the job that needs to be done. But at the end of the day he's just an average player.

Getting paid doesn't equate to greatness. Plenty of players have gotten paid in this league and never lived up to the contract they signed. Poles isn't an idiot he paid market price before the market goes up. In 1 year or 2 years there will be a lot TEs making more than Kmet. Poles struck early. Don't have an issue with it.

You're just reaching for shit here kiddo and looking silly doing it. If I said the sky was blue you would argue it's white just to argue because you don't like me. It's a sick obsession and you should probably see a therapist.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't even about to pretend I know all the X's and O's...but is it fair to put something like this all on Kmet? If this is the case, I'm betting his route options were limited because of Fields and the new system with Getsy as well.

If you have a receiver that's only trusted or only schemed to run limited routes...a lot of that is probably on the individual.

Kmet doesn't track the ball well down the field. I gotta believe the coaches know that and avoid routes that force him into those positions.

It's not like they have Mooney and others only running certain routes....so it's unlikely the problem is with Fields.

And honestly....it's not unheard of for tight ends to have limited route trees. There's only one Travis Kelce in the league and guys like Kittle that can do anything you need them to are rare. Guys like Pitts that can basically be a wide receiver are even more so. Tight ends that stick to running flats, unders, and seam routes are far more common than guys you can line up anywhere and do anything with.

Kmet can flourish in an offense with Mooney, Moore, and Claypool getting more attention if the Bears scheme well. And due to his YAC ability and ability to break tackles he could seriously feast in a good scheme.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kmet still just an average TE even though he was top 3 in TDs (just running 3 routes!)

Jimmy Graham had 8 touchdowns for the Bears in 2020 basically running one route.

Just admit you know jack shit about football and walk away kid. It's a joke.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to put up big receiving numbers, when your QB only goes over 200 yards twice the whole year.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see on replay what route was run. And also there's this little thing called All-22 that I subscribe to that lets you rewatch the game and see the film coaches and players water after the game. Readily available to any fan that likes to view that sort of stuff.
They replay every route ran by Kmet? Lol okay. Tv doesn’t work this way old guy.
Wow...I was wrong on a prediction. I feel so awful about myself. That's never happened before. Guess it's better than saying Trubisky was gonna be the real deal though.
Getting a simple prediction wrong is one thing but predicting our d will finish in the top 5 in sacks only to finish dead last and then wanting to bet $500 real money is another thing altogether. It shows complete misunderstanding of personnel. It shows you have no clue what you are watching. Especially when it comes to evaluating players. Not a single other bear fan would have predicted this even the most casual observer. You would basically have to be a complete idiot to think this.

kinda like Not knowing the claypool trade was a bad one the moment it happened. You’re clueless especially when it comes to personnel.
Kmet is an average TE. In every aspect with the outlier last season being touchdowns. Take 4 touchdowns away from him
Lol. Let’s take away stats so I will be right!! You turd.
Getting paid doesn't equate to greatness
Why would Poles pay so much to an average TE? Could it be because Poles doesn’t think Kmet is just average? You’ve never been good at putting 2 and 2 together.
You're just reaching for shit here kiddo and looking silly doing it. If I said the sky was blue you would argue it's white just to argue because you don't like me. It's a sick obsession and you should probably see a therapist.
Yeah yeah yeah I’m looking silly. I’m losing this argument. I have nothing. Classic grey pubes move.
And what makes you think I hate you? I don’t even know you. You’re such a little pussy. You are one of these really old guys proud of his vast football knowledge when in reality everyone around you knows you don’t know shit.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They replay every route ran by Kmet? Lol okay. Tv doesn’t work this way old guy.

Never watch football before? I'm not shocked.
Getting a simple prediction wrong is one thing but predicting our d will finish in the top 5 in sacks only to finish dead last and then wanting to bet $500 real money is another thing altogether. It shows complete misunderstanding of personnel. It shows you have no clue what you are watching. Especially when it comes to evaluating players. Not a single other bear fan would have predicted this even the most casual observer. You would basically have to be a complete idiot to think this.
It literally was a simple prediction. Lots of words to say absolutely nothing.
kinda like Not knowing the claypool trade was a bad one the moment it happened. You’re clueless especially when it comes to personnel.

Still hasn't been proven to be a bad trade. Like I said the day it was made...it wasn't a now trade. It was a future trade.
Lol. Let’s take away stats so I will be right!! You turd.

Besides his touchdowns last year....what does Kmet do that makes him better than average?

You won't answer the question because you can't.
Why would Poles pay so much to an average TE? Could it be because Poles doesn’t think Kmet is just average? You’ve never been good at putting 2 and 2 together.
There are 9 tight ends that make more than Kmet. There are at least 6 guys that, when they sign their next contract, will more than likely sign for more.

Poles says he's always looking at the future so in that regard he thinks Kmet deserves to be around the 15th or 16th highest paid starting tight end in the NFL. Which, to me, is kinda average.

Keep talking sport.
I’m losing this argument.
Yep.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never watch football before? I'm not shocked.
I do all the time. The capability to focus on a single player doesn’t exist. Stop making shit up.
It literally was a simple prediction. Lots of words to say absolutely nothing.
If a high school football team were playing against the chiefs And some idiot says I’ll bet you $500 the chiefs will lose. It’s reasonable to conclude that person doesn’t know football and it goes way beyond it just being a prediction.
Still hasn't been proven to be a bad trade. Like I said the day it was made...it wasn't a now trade. It was a future trade.
I see things before it happens. You have to wait til after the fact.
Besides his touchdowns last year....what does Kmet do that makes him better than average?

You won't answer the question because you can't
take away stats to make your argument is sad.
There are 9 tight ends that make more than Kmet. There are at least 6 guys that, when they sign their next contract, will more than likely sign for more.
There are 8 dummy. And you are guessing on the 2nd part.
Poles says he's always looking at the future so in that regard he thinks Kmet deserves to be around the 15th or 16th highest paid starting tight end in the NFL. Which, to me, is kinda average.
Lots of bending and guessing to make that work for ya. you’re football knowledge is just so bad.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yeah im sure you are subscribed to this and watch every play Kmet runs. Stop making shit up.

I am subscribed and I most definitely do watch. There are thousands upon thousands of NFL fans that do the same thing. Not sure why it's so unbelievable. You're just a weird little man.