• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings want Carter

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be lovely, trade the Pens his rights for a pick and sign him anyway. But I don't know if we do it.

But it would be such a beautiful move to make Shero look like a fool. I still think Hamhuis is a second thought right now -- from what I hear, Homer is enamored with A-Train, and would attempt to sign him first.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said or. not both. who knows, maybe marshall can replace coburn by then. there are also always cheap defensemen free agents.

oh i know, but i think it'd probably take 2, if leino plays the way he played in the playoffs this season and giroux continues to be the player he has been, they'll probably make at least 7 mil combined (i think probably around 8).. and i think carter will want atleast 1 mil raise and gags maybe takes 1-2 mil off.. so you'd have to move 2 of the players you mentioned..

not really important to think about next off-season at the current time, but i'm just saying, it gets a little messy next year so i dont wanna go at this year with a goalie thats played 3 games in the NHL.. regardless of how much potential he has

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would love to sign hamhuis if its possible.. if not i'll just continue to hate him.. i can never have too many players to hate