• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Kings vs Pliers 2023 WCQF G4

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I'd accurately reflect the Oilers because they're a bunch of tools.

I think the winner of this game takes the series too, huge moment for LA to really put a stranglehold on the series. It would awesome to see all of Canada explode if LA wiped them out, I'm sure tons of excuses would follows. Zero accountability from the coach down to the players, whiners, losers. They have a serious culture issue in Edmonton and a good reminder of why Dumbo made the trade for Greene and Stoll and then later on guys like Richards and Regehr. It all starts in that locker room and McRef and Tonto have not shown those leadership qualities.

My dumbass got tanked at home on Friday night watching the game, I didn't even realize it and finished a bottle of wine by myself within game time. Paid for it yesterday, total sloth and literally got nothing done. Recovered overall and getting all kinds of stuff handled today so I can enjoy the game later. Definitely can't throw them back like I used to, getting old.

T-minus 6:57, let go Kings!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like MacEwen is in, Fiala still out. I'm not sure what to make of that, hope MacEwen plays a lot better than he did.

He's a decent player from what I saw with the Flyers, seems like a systems thing in LA where he doesn't quite know yet where to be and what to do. Hope he is a physical deterrent tonight, especially since Kane may be out.

That whole trade was weird, Lemieux is shorter but heavier and has better hands and not a bad fighter for being a middleweight at 215 pounds. Quick was a fan, didn't hear about any locker room issues so I wonder if he wanted a trade so he could actually play. I liked the guy here in LA, lot of elements of his dad minus the cheapshots and turtling.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just showed Fiala lacing them up....wtf?

Zero mention of him at any point except skating a little yesterday. Now he's in the lineup? I am very mixed on that one, but what a shot in the arm that could be.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another conspiracy??

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intense game. Huge first goal after the Oilers ripped it off the post, and an absolute robbery by Korpisalo.

This game is insanely open. Haven't seen this from Kings in a long long time. Not sure they want a track meet with this team, but up 1-0 so far.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The goal also looked like another set play. Kind of interesting to see those. Exploiting that Edmonton aggression.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pliers have their hands full, noticed they have put McCocksucker and Tonto together. First time all series, Fiala already in their heads barely 10 minutes in.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why TBS/TNT? This sucks that I can’t watch it live.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why TBS/TNT? This sucks that I can’t watch it live.

The whole process of watching games is so complex now. I have Bally's, so that's how I'm watching it. But parents moved to Montana, and my Dad is still using my account, so he we get a warning every viewing that my account might be cancelled because it's not being viewed within the correct region. But we're risking it.

I also do SlingTV (Orange plan) for a few months a year, which is $40 even. I like no contracts. But I saw this month there was going to be a few hockey games on TBS and TNT, so orange plan gets you those plus the ESPNs. Like I said, no contract, so I'll cancel this after a month. I usually kick it back up and add RedZone for a few months during football season, but that's it. Cut cable for the most part like a decade ago.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad arvy burned Desharnaise....thst guys a turd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burning their whole scheme. You watch the Arvidsson goal and Edmonton has 3 guys below the faceoff dots of the Kings, and Kings have possession. First pass get to an immediate 3 on 2. Great to see.