• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kings Board FHL 2013-14

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halak - 18-6-3

Reimer - 8-6-1

Yeah, that's the same :rollseyes:

Halak
2.31 GAA .911 SP

Reimer
3.08 GAA .918 SP

Halak is the product of his team, and even with Reimer's crappy numbers the past 2 weeks his SP is better. Two weeks ago his GAA was better than Halak's too.

Halak is only good for wins really, and I get plenty of those with the other guys.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn:
I wasn't the one crying about a trade

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite my 3 goalies posting a combined .945 sv% they went 0-3 last night.

Tim Thomas, 39 shots, 36 saves, .923 sv%, lost 3-0
Kari Lehtonen, 40 shots, 37 saves, .925 sv%, lost 4-2 (empty net goal)
Jimmy Howard, 48 shots, 47 saves, .974 sv%, lost 1-0.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite my 3 goalies posting a combined .945 sv% they went 0-3 last night.

Tim Thomas, 39 shots, 36 saves, .923 sv%, lost 3-0
Kari Lehtonen, 40 shots, 37 saves, .925 sv%, lost 4-2 (empty net goal)
Jimmy Howard, 48 shots, 47 saves, .974 sv%, lost 1-0.

I hear you dude, I've had stellar performances from all my goalies (who I dressed - I benched Reimer once last week and sure enough he lost 6-1) the last 2 weeks but the wins haven't been there. Did well enough in the non-goalie categories though.

Been stuck in 10th place for what seems like weeks though. Time to make a push, stretch run!

KickSave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flinging More Poo is sending me trade requests quite a bit.. this latest one I'm 50/50 on. Mainly because my season is basically already over, but at the same time I know he's in 2nd and would hate to arm him even more. What do you guys think about this?

Offered to me: Landeskog (Col), Read (Phi), Kronwall (Det)

In return: Moulson (Buf) and Parise (Min)

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flinging More Poo is sending me trade requests quite a bit.. this latest one I'm 50/50 on. Mainly because my season is basically already over, but at the same time I know he's in 2nd and would hate to arm him even more. What do you guys think about this?

Offered to me: Landeskog (Col), Read (Phi), Kronwall (Det)

In return: Moulson (Buf) and Parise (Min)

He offered me Read (Phi), Kronwall (Det) for Bobby Ryan & Halak. I need a goalie in return, and he's got nothing after Niemi.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still kicking myself for trading away Carter to him. I would hold off. But that's a personal take, not one based on the offers presented.

KickSave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty much in the same boat Pete.

And Howdy, that's what I was thinking.. It's Parise and that's a keeper player so ... yeah probably not. I will not be pilfered! haha

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Parise on IR?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to dress Crawford today and he played great, I had Reimer and Khudobin and they shit the bed. Difference between wins and possible SP wins.

Bah.

DOD0083

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas, as most of you I love to trade, makes for an interesting league/season. That said I think I offered fair offers and by no means trying to make it lop-sided either way, purely trying to position myself for hopefully an extended playoff run. If no one wants to deal for fear of me arming myself anymore, think of it this way, it's not like I'm getting players back for nothing. I still give up quality and am focusing on certain scoring categories when I make my offers. Shall we deal?

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of trades there is one currently pending

Flinging More Poo (DOD) sends:
Gabriel Landeskog, Col - LW
Jason Garrison, Van - D
Ben Scrivens, Edm - G

Drew Doughnuts (don't know this user, my apologies if it's someone on here) sends:
Tomas Vanek, NYI - LW, RW
Ben Bishop, TB - G

maybe it's just my natural resistance to trade in FHL but I still don't see an even trade here. Bishop is far better than Scrivens, who's stats are only sure to decline on Edmonton. Bishop on the other hand is making a case for the Vezina.

Vanek and Landeskog/Garrison, IF Doughnuts had an open roster spot I'd say sure. But in order to keep all 3 players, Doughnuts would have to drop someone. This negates any potential benefit for getting an extra player in this deal.

I see this as Doughnuts sending the 2 best players in this deal and not getting enough in return.

my 2 cents

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of trades there is one currently pending

Flinging More Poo (DOD) sends:
Gabriel Landeskog, Col - LW
Jason Garrison, Van - D
Ben Scrivens, Edm - G

Drew Doughnuts (don't know this user, my apologies if it's someone on here) sends:
Tomas Vanek, NYI - LW, RW
Ben Bishop, TB - G

maybe it's just my natural resistance to trade in FHL but I still don't see an even trade here. Bishop is far better than Scrivens, who's stats are only sure to decline on Edmonton. Bishop on the other hand is making a case for the Vezina.

Vanek and Landeskog/Garrison, IF Doughnuts had an open roster spot I'd say sure. But in order to keep all 3 players, Doughnuts would have to drop someone. This negates any potential benefit for getting an extra player in this deal.

I see this as Doughnuts sending the 2 best players in this deal and not getting enough in return.

my 2 cents

Bishop is a hot starter. I don't see this being as fair. But what do I know.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bishop is a hot starter. I don't see this being as fair. But what do I know.
Pretty dumb trade by Drew Doughnuts. I would offer him a better deal than that.

Scrivens is going to be lit up on a record scale and it isn't even fair. Landeskog is good, so that isn't that bad of a trade (Landeskog for Vanek) but Bishop for Garrison and Scrivens is lopsided. Just looking at divisions, Tampa Bay is going to continue to have success in the weaker East, while Scrivens will be playing LA, SJ, ANA, VAN, PHX, and CAL (The lone break in the schedule) a large portion of the games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, my team's been struggling the past few weeks in fantasy but no one wants to catch me.

#1 going on about a month now. :corso::nutswing:

DOD0083

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth and the basis for doing this deal. I did this from the standpoint of Landeskog for Bishop (maybe a slight advantage in my favor but not as big as some seem to think) and then Garrison/Scrivens for Vanek is even for the reason he wanted another goalie in return and asked for Scrivens specifically and needed a dman upgrade and Garrison is having a great season quarterbacking the PP on a high scoring Vanloser team in exchange for Vanek, who is a great player and known name, plays a very enemic, offensively challenged Buffalo team. We went back and forth on a handful of deals before agreeing to this and if the powers that be see fit to shoot it down, then so be it, we have the principle pieces in place to get a deal done. I'm not too concerned either way as I never in any way tried to deceive the other party nor try to pull off a lop-sided deal. Commish, thoughts?

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Scrivens flat out two weeks ago.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth and the basis for doing this deal. I did this from the standpoint of Landeskog for Bishop (maybe a slight advantage in my favor but not as big as some seem to think) and then Garrison/Scrivens for Vanek is even for the reason he wanted another goalie in return and asked for Scrivens specifically and needed a dman upgrade and Garrison is having a great season quarterbacking the PP on a high scoring Vanloser team in exchange for Vanek, who is a great player and known name, plays a very enemic, offensively challenged Buffalo team. We went back and forth on a handful of deals before agreeing to this and if the powers that be see fit to shoot it down, then so be it, we have the principle pieces in place to get a deal done. I'm not too concerned either way as I never in any way tried to deceive the other party nor try to pull off a lop-sided deal. Commish, thoughts?

except they've scored 1 more goal this year than the Kings have in the same number of games. High flying offense? pfh.

I could go into a lot about why I think this trade was horribly lopsided but I wont. I'll mention that I just don't think I've seen a trade you've proposed that's fair so far. hell a few years ago you tried to get me to trade Perry for Sharp. Sharp had a good season, 71 points. Perry had 98 points (50 goals) plus over 100 penalty minutes.