• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, yeah. There are some Leaf fans but they post in the NHL General Discussion like most the others do. There is actually a lot of Hockey fans here.

nice, im gonna hit that shit forsure, the leafs board on espn was so shitty

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sup, guys.

We had to disable the PM's for folks under a certain amount of posts to keep the spammers from sending messages to everyone. I will enable it for anyone who wants.

Also, I'll make KaponOOOOdontshoottheball and rapter4life mods for your board so that you can keep the trolls off.

To post a video from youtube, all you need to copy from the video's URL is the video code shown in red:
...youtube.com/watch?v=QNKscdUULSU&feature=related

Click the "youtube" icon and paste the code inside the tags.

BTW, mods are more like this here...
boygeorge.jpg

As far as p ornn goes. There are several words that hurt rankings in Google, and one of them is p orn. That's why it is censored.

You can choose a team logo in your cPanel... I forget which tab.

We are #4 in Google for sports message boards - ranked above some big names. We're gunning for ESPN which is #2.

hey whille ur handing out moddings, can i get some love? im like the brain scalabrine of the brotherhood.

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could be wrong, but Triano looks balder. Is it possible that Blyless' baldness, Jose's baldness and Triano's baldness all feed off of each other and thus accelerate the hair-loss process?

not a coincidence. there must be an alternative source causing all their balding. triano's been in toronto the longest, that's why he's got it the worst.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I could be wrong, but Triano looks balder. Is it possible that Blyless' baldness, Jose's baldness and Triano's baldness all feed off of each other and thus accelerate the hair-loss process?

haha, yes indeed

blayless needs to just give it up and shave it off before that contageous shit spreads to ed davis

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow d-ro is tearing it up

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
something needs to be done about officiating in the nba. its just so inconsistent it drives me insane.