• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents Draft 2011: the Rise of the Penis

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another year, another idiotic pick by Colangelo.

Long term project? This team has missed the playoffs for 3 fucking years!

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then we would have had penis kunter, any better, still would have been garbage

its a garbage draft, and we had the fifth pick. cant expect too much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bleacher Report:

The Toronto Raptors decided to choose Lithuania big man Jonas Valanciunas over point guards Brandon Knight and Kemba Walker.

I think the Raptors swung and missed on their No. 5 overall pick.

Don't get me wrong, Valanciunas is an excellent talent and could very well have a long career in the NBA with his size and shooting ability.

But players like Knight and Walker are special point guards who have proven themselves throughout their college careers. They have both been leaders of their team and have the intangibles to do the same in the NBA.

Both are clutch players who hit clutch shots for their respective teams in the NCAA Tournament this past March.

The Raports lack a franchise point guard and history has shown us that it is very tough to build a championship team without a legitimate guard.

Good luck to Valanciunas and the Raptors this season, but they could have done much better with such a high draft selection.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now there's no chance we sign a big man in the off season. we already got 4 bigs who NEED minutes. andrea, amir, cheeseburger, and vally

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a garbage draft, and we had the fifth pick. cant expect too much.

we could have had a black PG, i dont care if he cant play for shit, i cant stand watching euro trailer trash faggets anymore, he was starting to change my look on him pickjing athletic black guys the last 2 years now back to this crap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
National Post:

A collection of the Raptors, including core players DeMar DeRozan and Ed Davis, had gathered at the Air Canada Centre to watch the draft.

“Our main thing is defence,” DeRozan said before the draft. “A player that come in at their position and be able to guard their position, that’s one thing that we definitely need from the get-go.”

Best news of the night: DeMar has finally learned how to be a diplomat...that or he did a great job of hiding his disappointment

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i diddnt think it would end this way, but i always knew it would. Falling to my death dressed as abe lincoln holding a big purple dildo.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we could have had a black PG, i dont care if he cant play for shit, i cant stand watching euro trailer trash faggets anymore, he was starting to change my look on him pickjing athletic black guys the last 2 years now back to this crap

we got bayless and calderon. apparently bc likes them

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got bayless and calderon. apparently bc likes them

apparently BC sucks cock too what has he ever won, he needs to go but he is under contract, i hate him, he needs to perform magic to win me back.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BC needs to watch the Flyers, trading Richards for Schenn, Simmonds, 2nd. amazing trade for philly