• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KaDeem Carey is the best RB in College Football

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost 100 more than Drake and only 3 more TDs. Tied with Yeldon for 10 TDs.

TDs are kewl. :noidea:

Newsflash: Alabama is better than Arizona. Kadeem ran for 23 last season on a mediocre team. Imagine his numbers if he was on Alabama.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash: Alabama is better than Arizona. Kadeem ran for 23 last season on a mediocre team. Imagine his numbers if he was on Alabama.

He would get alot less carries being behind Yeldon and Drake....

:becky:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost 100 more than Drake and only 3 more TDs. Tied with Yeldon for 10 TDs.

TDs are kewl. :noidea:

In that case Marion Grice is the best RB in the nation :yahoo:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you know Kadeem Carey's name now. Probably didn't before this thread.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering how few players are actually featured as Freshmen, 109 YPG is a huge number.

If a guy did that for four whole seasons, he'd have almost 6,000 yards over his career.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing that Carey leads football at 154 YPG. I get the argument about carries, but at the end of the season, YPC isn't what determines the best RB. It's total yards. If Carey hadn't sat out for almost a game and a half, and gotten only his average (against NAU), he would be #3 right now, having played one less game than the current 1-4 RBs. And he's not doing this in the OVC, or some other mid major conference, he's doing it in the Pac. Again, the season is far from over, but that's pretty impressive. And again. If Ka'Deem transferred to Bama, there is no way that Saban puts him behind anyone. Period. TO even argue that is ridiculous. He would be starting, and be a huge factor in the offense with the passing attack, and having a wall for an O line. Everyone playing AZ knows that he's getting the ball, our O line is mediocre at best, and he still puts up those numbers. That's amazing.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/stats/leaders/NCAAF/RYDS/regularseason

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing that Carey leads football at 154 YPG. I get the argument about carries, but at the end of the season, YPC isn't what determines the best RB. It's total yards. If Carey hadn't sat out for almost a game and a half, and gotten only his average (against NAU), he would be #3 right now, having played one less game than the current 1-4 RBs. And he's not doing this in the OVC, or some other mid major conference, he's doing it in the Pac. Again, the season is far from over, but that's pretty impressive. And again. If Ka'Deem transferred to Bama, there is no way that Saban puts him behind anyone. Period. TO even argue that is ridiculous. He would be starting, and be a huge factor in the offense with the passing attack, and having a wall for an O line. Everyone playing AZ knows that he's getting the ball, our O line is mediocre at best, and he still puts up those numbers. That's amazing.

FBS Leaders - Rushing Yards - CBSSports.com College Football Stats

Over his career KaDeem averages 109 yards per game. Not this season. Which apparently leads college football.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And last year Carey had 146 rushing YPG.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over his career KaDeem averages 109 yards per game. Not this season. Which apparently leads college football.

Right, because that counts his freshman season, which is still good. I'm just saying that last year and this year (so far), he has averaged 146 YPG, and 154 YPG, respectively. That's amazing. And assuming he stays, he still has next year (with most likely a better O line, better QB, and better receivers to help spread the D).

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because that counts his freshman season, which is still good. I'm just saying that last year and this year (so far), he has averaged 146 YPG, and 154 YPG, respectively. That's amazing. And assuming he stays, he still has next year (with most likely a better O line, better QB, and better receivers to help spread the D).

I see. Take away his freshman year when he played sparingly and his numbers are far and away better than everyone else instead of just slightly better than everyone else.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm perfectly happy with Carlos Hyde and the other horses we have in our stable.