• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordy hurt, AR in bandages

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bandages are off fellas, the countdown has begun.

Reactions: GNG

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how anotheridiot never said one word about Jordy Nelson injuring himself after aaron rodgers threw a high pass

C

cubzzzfanincali

Have the packers explained how it was Nelson's right knee was the one requiring surgery when the play he limped out on he landed on his left? It's very bizarre. Did he plant funny on his first step after landing? It's really unclear to me how exactly he hurt himself. And another idiot I swear to god if you blame this on bone spurs I am gonna lose it...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bear's fans, how have the Bears looked so far on O, D and ST's? I haven't seen them at all this preseason, so I just don't really know what to expect.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bear's fans, how have the Bears looked so far on O, D and ST's? I haven't seen them at all this preseason, so I just don't really know what to expect.

Tough to deduct much from preseason, but I would venture to say that the Special Teams is much improved in returns and coverage.

The D just HAS to be better than the previous 2 seasons, it just has to. There is only one way to go when you're at the very bottom.

The O is hurting at the Receiver spot and the O-line is a massive question mark, which generally does not bode well.. Losing White hurts and who knows where AJ and Royal are at in their respective recoveries.

One thing I know for certain, we have MUCH better coaching staff than the prior two seasons.

Having said all that, the Bears have a brutal schedule, with a kick to groin right out of the gates, going against GB, AZ and at Seattle to start the season. Brutal start for sure.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so the Bears have 2 championships in 52 years. That's MUCH better. Lol

Just pointing out 1) your inaccuracy and 2) who is the douchebag trolling the Bears board.

Coming on here and telling us how horrible the Bears are must make you feel like a man.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out 1) your inaccuracy and 2) who is the douchebag trolling the Bears board.

Coming on here and telling us how horrible the Bears are must make you feel like a man.
Get over it

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense and your defense looked the same in the 3rd preseason game