• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordy hurt, AR in bandages

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be entertaining if you are going to troll, if not GFOAD
I am not trolling just giving Bears fans some shit. if you can't take it maybe you shouldn't be a football fan. Maybe underwater basket weaving would be right for you.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trolling just giving Bears fans some shit. if you can't take it maybe you shouldn't be a football fan. Maybe underwater basket weaving would be right for you.
Maybe you are too dumb to see that i am having fun at your expense, not a shocker.

q6ko6.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that underwater basket weaving score out. Do you have to finish before you come up for air?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I'm buthurt, but this piece of shit went around and bullshit rated posts from god kbnows when. Thanks shit head, I win again.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay and Chicago are the greatest rivalry in American sports. IMO There is always some light hearted bantor back and forth when the season starts and during the season. I've been a fan of the Packers for 51 years, I am a share holder. I talk shit about the Bears all the time and on many an occasion have had to eat my words but it's all part of the rivalry. what's wrong with that?

"I'm a shareholder"........what does that even mean?

Hey I'm a shareholder for the Bears as well.....I get 10 tickets each season, what do you get?

C

cubzzzfanincali

"I'm a shareholder"........what does that even mean?

Hey I'm a shareholder for the Bears as well.....I get 10 tickets each season, what do you get?

It means you get to hand the Packers $$ you will never see again so they can overpay real estate developers near Lambeau Field by $10 million over market price (I'm not making this up...they actually bragged about this at their "shareholder meeting"). It's a great scam. Sell people a piece of paper that lends no power and hand it over to some powerful, rich friends. Then chuckle as the "share holders" actually brag about having participated in the scam.