• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordy hurt, AR in bandages

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only thing going for the bears today is McCarthy being pissed he is not calling the plays and using the bears to take that back.

Only 9 wins for Cutler to get to .500 against the packers!! Better get started Jay

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Peter even like sports? I notice all you do is have a snazzy meme for èverything and offer little to nothing for actual sports conversation. I'm sure this will be answered with another snazzy meme which is fine but just wanted to call him out on actually offering nothing to anything I have ever seen.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Peter even like sports? I notice all you do is have a snazzy meme for èverything and offer little to nothing for actual sports conversation. I'm sure this will be answered with another snazzy meme which is fine but just wanted to call him out on actually offering nothing to anything I have ever seen.
Are you asking me or everyone else? I'll let the board answer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter has much good knowledge to offer and has been a good poster. He has gone meme heavy lately, but when you get a new toy sometimes it's hard not to play with it. I find it amusing myself.