• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets Solution at QB.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have it figured out - they just need to play Miami every week!

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they need to play Miami in miami every week. In NY he had like 49 yds lol.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins just set the jets up to think that he's the solution this way he'll be there one more year..haha!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they can use 12 picks in next years draft like they did this year. They can pick 12 QB's and hope for the best. Just throw all that shit against the wall and see what sticks. Hell, they've had exactly 5 pro bowl seasons from a QB in their 50 year history so whatever they've been doing so far hasn't worked worth a shit :L

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have it figured out - they just need to play Miami every week!

It's really hard to say. I mean, having confidence in your abilities is almost as important as the abilities you possess. I'm not familiar enough with Geno to truly conclude the depth of his quarterback abilities, but I know its ridiculously difficult to finish a game with a perfect passer rating. ESPECIALLY against a solid defense as Miami's. I've read all the articles depicting how 'out of position' and 'inefficient' our D was against the Jets on Sunday.....about how all too often NOBODY was anywhere near the Jets receivers for much of the game. Guess what? Geno STILL has to make the throw....and we're not talking about 15 or 20 passes attempted. He was making good/great throws all game long. So, in retrospect, I think Geno is a lot better than what everybody gives him credit for. I also think he won't be turning in a game like that possibly ever again.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finn was obviously injured and couldn't keep up to decker that accounts for a large amount of the production. The D also didn't have enough depth to overcome the injuries of course there were holes everywhere. They had people from the street out there!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finn was obviously injured and couldn't keep up to decker that accounts for a large amount of the production. The D also didn't have enough depth to overcome the injuries of course there were holes everywhere. They had people from the street out there!

Seriously, Miami had a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Patriots had a good team last year but had tons of injuries. You have to hope that Miami can shake off the bad luck and just make good decisions for next year.
You have to be good, make good decisions, not have excessive injuries and it really helps to be lucky.
Look at Ravens 2 years ago. You were probably a better team this year than the Ravens were then, and they won a SB. Everything went their way that year - everything went against Miami this year.....

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Miami had a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Patriots had a good team last year but had tons of injuries. You have to hope that Miami can shake off the bad luck and just make good decisions for next year.
You have to be good, make good decisions, not have excessive injuries and it really helps to be lucky.
Look at Ravens 2 years ago. You were probably a better team this year than the Ravens were then, and they won a SB. Everything went their way that year - everything went against Miami this year.....

There's a lot of what you're saying that is very true, being lucky sometimes is far better than being good. That being said, there IS one....teeny....tiny.....little....exception regarding your comparison between THESE Dolphins and THOSE Ravens. It involves Jon Harbaugh and Joe Philbin. I'm pretty sure you've got a decent idea where this is going. I don't believe Miami's situation is any longer about 'personnel'. It USED to be, but I think we're one decent coach away from a deep playoff run. Hopefully in 2016 we finally get that coach.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The depth isn't there yet either although it's hard for any team to lose that much of their secondary whether it be to injury or suspension it was crazy. I'm confident that they will plug those holes and may even be better for it due to the experience some of the younger players received.