• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the Jets Offense Fixable, Even With Rodgers at QB?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is 15th this year without Hackett better than 29th last year with Hackett? I’m very curious on your answer.
I came to comment about the Jets. I have zero fucks to give about your irrelevant football team. I pointed out that you have an ax to grind. You’d like to think that organizational mismanagement for 6-7 years in Denver can be directed entirely at Hackett. Hackett = varying levels of not good enough. But anyway you slice it the Donks are the epitome of irrelevant. You risked everything to buy a VCR in the year 2012 when you acquired Russ.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers behind that patchwork OL might be in the Obits this morning.

On Wednesday, the Jets released one OL. activated one from the Practice Squad and signed two free agent OL and put them on the active roster.

The jets need to fix the OL before Rogers can even think about playing next year.

Rogers was on the field last night with Dan Marino.. Think retirement might have come up???

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then the Offensive Line isn’t an issue then if all it would take is a HOF level QB to make them better than the dog crap they are now.

If you’re just a QB away then the existing players and coaches don’t matter.
The OL has some issues but Rodgers has a quicker release than Wilson ad Boyle....he also has experience playing behind a bad OL and can adjust accordingly.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Love This Place!

it's all according to the one posting, while the finger pointers remain the very best part to me.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came to comment about the Jets. I have zero fucks to give about your irrelevant football team. I pointed out that you have an ax to grind. You’d like to think that organizational mismanagement for 6-7 years in Denver can be directed entirely at Hackett. Hackett = varying levels of not good enough. But anyway you slice it the Donks are the epitome of irrelevant. You risked everything to buy a VCR in the year 2012 when you acquired Russ.
I also came to comment about the Jets, and how bad their current OC is and you rushed to his defense as soon as you could.

But yes Denver sure got swindled having a QB with the best TD/INT ratio this year, to go along with the most 4th quarter comebacks in the NFL and is Top 5 in passer rating.

And clearly Hackett deserves no blame for how bad Denver’s Offense was last year, just like he deserves no blame for how bad the Jets Offense is this year. You know he may have the worst luck in NFL History, he’s led 2 historically bad Offenses 2 years in row and he’s not at fault for either of them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also came to comment about the Jets, and how bad their current OC is and you rushed to his defense as soon as you could.

But yes Denver sure got swindled having a QB with the best TD/INT ratio this year, to go along with the most 4th quarter comebacks in the NFL and is Top 5 in passer rating.

And clearly Hackett deserves no blame for how bad Denver’s Offense was last year, just like he deserves no blame for how bad the Jets Offense is this year. You know he may have the worst luck in NFL History, he’s led 2 historically bad Offenses 2 years in row and he’s not at fault for either of them.
5-5

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL has some issues but Rodgers has a quicker release than Wilson ad Boyle....he also has experience playing behind a bad OL and can adjust accordingly.
This. Rodgers isn't going to hold the ball or try to make something happen. He's going to throw it away rather than get hit.

That said, I'm not sure the Jets offense would be significantly better with Rodgers

Reactions: DJ