• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Reager Breakdown

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The highlights of Quez and Hightower look even more impressive! Nice toys for Wentz!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of speed between those three guys. If we hit on even one, it will be good. Two would be great. My guess is that Reagor and Watkins become players, not Pro Bowl, but starting players.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Cosell is saying the more he saw of John Hightower the more he liked him. Tall, fast, runs good routes for a college guy, can separate, has some of the WR needed nuances to get separation down already, but needs to get stronger. Maybe we get lucky and have Watkins, Hightower, and Reagor all contributors of various levels?

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of Hightower and Watkins. Unless it’s a numbers issue I think both will make the team.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of speed between those three guys. If we hit on even one, it will be good. Two would be great. My guess is that Reagor and Watkins become players, not Pro Bowl, but starting players.
Similar to Calvin Williams and Fred Barnett, with Mike Bellamy the asterisk.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. If I have one target to hit, and can have up to three shots, I’m taking three.

I know little overall about Hightower and Watkins. But I’ve actually felt the buzz on Hightower has been...higher. For what any of that is worth at this point.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If I have one target to hit, and can have up to three shots, I’m taking three.

I know little overall about Hightower and Watkins. But I’ve actually felt the buzz on Hightower has been...higher. For what any of that is worth at this point.

Actually, I went and actually watched some from Watkins too. Sheesh, all three have a chance to be really good. We all know one will struggle with injuries or not making the mental evolution to the pros. But that still leaves two more.

I do really like Hightower on the kick returns.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hightower has potential for sure, but I like him less because he is already 23 years old and still super skinny. I think he is likely a backup NFL receiver and special teamer. Maybe becomes our kickoff returner.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most eagles fans need to spend a lot of time watching this guy. They're clueless.

Most fans don't take the time to find tape on players ... they just go on what the consensus is out there. The problem is that too often the guys making the consensus don't watch as much tape as they should either ... instead basing opinions on stats regardless of situations. That's the case with Reagor ... the kid runs great outside routes and gets separation in a heartbeat; problem is that his QB was a rookie and not a good one at that. Under threw Reagor all year or just looked for easier throws when Reagor had his man burned. I think Reagor and Carson will prove to be a great match with Carson's deep arm.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hightower has potential for sure, but I like him less because he is already 23 years old and still super skinny. I think he is likely a backup NFL receiver and special teamer. Maybe becomes our kickoff returner.

Most fans don't take the time to find tape on players ... they just go on what the consensus is out there. The problem is that too often the guys making the consensus don't watch as much tape as they should either ... instead basing opinions on stats regardless of situations. That's the case with Reagor ... the kid runs great outside routes and gets separation in a heartbeat; problem is that his QB was a rookie and not a good one at that. Under threw Reagor all year or just looked for easier throws when Reagor had his man burned. I think Reagor and Carson will prove to be a great match with Carson's deep arm.

I think Reagor will work out well with Wentz. Solid starter. I could see Hightower being a solid KR, off the bench as a WR.

The wildcard I can’t figure out watching tape is Watkins. He’s phenomenal. But I try to balance that with C-USA competition. It’s hard to make that mental leap to the pros from such tape.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southern Mississippi, skinny? These guys are 2nd coming of Pinkston! Runs away...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is definitely going to be a numbers crunch.

If they carry six receivers, who will it be?

My guess

Desean Jackson
Jalen Reagor
JJ Arcega Whiteside
Quez Watkins
John Hightower
Greg Ward

I don't think they will give up on JJ yet.

I suspect Alshon is cut or put on IR, and Goodwin gets hurt and is cut or put on IR

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pinky was 6'3" 167 at draft time
Hightower is 6'1" 189

That's a considerable difference with respect to height/weight distribution. Not saying Hightower is Anquan Bolden, but he's not Pinky :)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most don't know what they are looking at even when they do watch anyway.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hightower is no Pinky...not even close....and we are not expecting him to be our #1. James Thrash and Pinkston....lol....what a fucking joke that was.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hightower is no Pinky...not even close....and we are not expecting him to be our #1. James Thrash and Pinkston....lol....what a fucking joke that was.
It would have been great to have James Thrash last year. Last year was more of a joke. That's why they added 4 WRs.