• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts injured?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it kind of makes sense if you think about it that way. Both teams are looking ahead to the playoffs right now.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plot thickens!

They will play. This game on Christmas Eve is their Super Bowl since they know they won't be making it to the actual Super Bowl. Which is the same old, same old for the Cowboys who haven't made the Super Bowl or even past the divisional round in over 26 years now.

Funny thing is even with all that the Eagles are still going to end up winning the game with a backup QB while the Eagles are without the best player in the league.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will play. This game on Christmas Eve is their Super Bowl since they know they won't be making it to the actual Super Bowl. Which is the same old, same old for the Cowboys who haven't made the Super Bowl or even past the divisional round in over 26 years now.

Funny thing is even with all that the Eagles are still going to end up winning the game with a backup QB while the Eagles are without the best player in the league.
and if not,
1 Cowboys still suck
2. Eagles win the SB

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if not,
1 Cowboys still suck
2. Eagles win the SB

It's probably for the best if the Cowboys do win. A loss might put McCarthy at risk especially if the Cowboys also then lose to whatever shitty NFC South team in the wild card round. Sean Payton just sitting there for the taking and I'd hate to see the Cowboys dump McCarthy and get him. Also it solidifies Hurts MVP campaign while also making the Saints game a game the Eagles have all the reason to try and win with starters and do so against a team that they own the 1st round draft pick of.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It don't matter...no suspense...you guys have been talking shit since week 1

again.... what could possibly go wrong

Championship :cheer2:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got bad news for the Philly fans. I came across a psychic on Tik Tok. She was doing free yes or no questions. I asked her if Dallas would win vs Philly. Unless the Mavs are playing the 76ers or the Stars playing the Flyers , you guys are shit out of luck.
Minshew and the ghost of the dread pirate Mike Leach…outright!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do really like both. Loved watching Minshew in the Pac 12 after dark.
Mike Leach was a treasure. He was a fun follow because he was so unique but he also had a great offensive mind.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Leach was a treasure. He was a fun follow because he was so unique but he also had a great offensive mind.

Once saw him in a press conference while at Washington State - one of the reporters questioned him about which mascot of the Pac 12 would win a battle to the finish. He went through all 12 and had a response. He was amazed with Arizona St mascot - The Sun Devil. He kept bring up some special, mysterious powers it may have. I found it funny because he had obviously thought about it before.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Long recalled that when he and Danny Amendola were on the Rams, they would call Mike Leach while drunk late at night and he would just sit and shoot the shit with them forever.

I'd like to see Minshew go out there and drop a big L on Dallas of course, but I want to see him play with some swag no matter what.

D15HLj0WkAEMR7R

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once saw him in a press conference while at Washington State - one of the reporters questioned him about which mascot of the Pac 12 would win a battle to the finish. He went through all 12 and had a response. He was amazed with Arizona St mascot - The Sun Devil. He kept bring up some special, mysterious powers it may have. I found it funny because he had obviously thought about it before.

I recall when that was in the news.