• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Minnesota Racist?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, maybe it is all kosher but the only guy who kind of has a tan has to stand in the shadows and their slogan and jerseys are kind of fishy too.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no place in the entire world totally free of racism. Nor is there any real evidence of Minnesota being guiltier than the rest of the USA.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but you might be gay.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because they have a few white players?

So are NBA teams with only 1 white guy racist against whites?

Ignorant thread

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it surprise you guys if the owner of the Wolves requests that as many white players fill the starting line up as possible? Would it surprise you if the fans in Minnesota preferred to see white players over black?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it surprise you guys if the owner of the Wolves requests that as many white players fill the starting line up as possible? Would it surprise you if the fans in Minnesota preferred to see white players over black?

and what is wrong with this ^^^ his team he can do what he wants

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually associate NBA white boys with Utah and Indy. I associate Minny with NBA shittyness not racism. Could be something worth readressing though.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what is wrong with this ^^^ his team he can do what he wants

He can do what ever he wants but skin color seems like a poor way to decide anything.

I usually associate NBA white boys with Utah and Indy. I associate Minny with NBA shittyness not racism. Could be something worth readressing though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'd be a sure sign that they're tanking too!!:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe not to him .. he aint doing anything wrong

I think you are trying to argue the side that judging based on skin color is an acceptable practice, not sure if serious.

With out getting too serious here...if there is something fishy with either the owner/gm or fans then it is a huge issue imo. It is a sign how far behind people and their society are when compared with where they should be.

In the end I just think all people should live and let live and enjoy each other's company. We are little more than a bacteria colony on a flying rock going through a universe we are not even close to understanding. Each other is all we have in this crazy world that doesn't add up to a hill of beans.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd damnit...I knew it!

Fucking Joe Kapp and Fran Tarkentian...NO WONDER we lost 4 SB's...Friggin Bud Grant COULD HAVE put Chuck Foreman in @ QB and won @ least ONE!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not arguing anything .. just saying its the team owners business who he hires or doesnt hire .. so your saying that he shouldnt hire white guys bot ? cause that would be racist too ya know

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not arguing anything .. just saying its the team owners business who he hires or doesnt hire .. so your saying that he shouldnt hire white guys bot ? cause that would be racist too ya know

I never said he should not hire white guys, I said that hiring or firing players, people etc based on skin color, race or religion is wrong.

Rooting for people based on those qualities is also wrong.

I understand rooting for people you identify with, but using that criteria to identify with people is not conducive to a positive culture. We all bleed red, except predator, he bleeds radioactive green and is systematically hunting us so...yea, hating him seems natural, unless you are yourself a hunter, then you should understand Predator's position.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt it and I believe it has more to do with the geographic area. Most of the african americans I know tend to settle in larger states and cities then where the Timberwolves are located and dislike smaller towns. Besides that they did have Kevin Garnet on their roster for years

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he should not hire white guys, I said that hiring or firing players, people etc based on skin color, race or religion is wrong.

Rooting for people based on those qualities is also wrong.

I understand rooting for people you identify with, but using that criteria to identify with people is not conducive to a positive culture. We all bleed red, except predator, he bleeds radioactive green and is systematically hunting us so...yea, hating him seems natural, unless you are yourself a hunter, then you should understand Predator's position.

so now I shouldnt root for a white guy cause im white ?