• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Invitation to Participate

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many of you frequent the General Board, but I am doing a new thread for each team - one every four days until the season for predictions, polls, articles, and whatnot. Here is the link for all so far - will be updated every three days until the season - vote on all if you can. Polls don't close until kickoff day (NFL, not your team per se). Thanks.

I'll let you know when your team is up, but please participate in all teams you can.

Team-by-Team Thread Archive

Cue the "too much time on your hands" response. ;) It really doesn't take that long: one poll every three days. :suds:

So Far: The New England Patriots Thread

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hometown Falcons.

The Falcons had several holes to fill from their playoff days...OL, RB, DE, LB...and on and on.

The most successful HC in team history, but they did the right thing letting Mike Smith go as head coach. Strangely left the player architect in place, Thomas Dimitroff, but they stripped some of his duties away, Scott Pioli is supposedly over player personnel with final roster falling on the new HC Dan Quinn.

The 1st post Smith draft looks to be a winner on paper, with Beasley showing flashes of his potential...from '14 Matthews will be a fixture at one of the OT spots, Hageman is proving to be a keeper at DT..Clayborn is looking good off the edge as well....but Rome wasn't built in a day. Quinn has several vets filling in LB spots that he hopes to be an immediate improvement over LY.

The saying Rome wasn't built in a day applies here...I think the DEF will see the most improvement...the OL is still not a playoff caliber unit, and the running game has looked iffy at best...this comes from NFL people that have been at camp, and the local beat writers who have been up there every day.

My 2015 Outlook...9-7 and win the DIV...probably a 1st round loss if the OL has not progressed...if they have, progressed...the quick RBs can make ATL a sleeper kind of team.