• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop before you hurt my feeling (singular). Your sensitivity astounds me. Like many of your pals. Disagree with a 12 and you're a troll regardless of facts or banter. If you don't think there is a large amount of 12 homers on here let's just say you might be part of the nations perspective. :suds:
Sensitivity? You gotta come up some new material. Every time you get resistance from a Hawks fan who calls you out on your bs, you play that card. Yawn.

There were all sorts of people in here who didn't think Seattle would be good, but you really can't come up with an explanation other than "sensitive 12s" as to why you're getting grief about it to a much larger degree than the rest? Since your deductive reasoning skills seem to be about as good as your football predictions, I'll clue you in: those other fans weren't arrogant dicks when putting their opinions out there. And when arrogant dicks say stupid crap that ends up being totally wrong, they tend to get it fed back to them. You can ignore everything going on around you and dismiss it as
"12s being sensitive" while others realize it's more about natural consequences that come from being an arrogant dick.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are wrong.
tenor.gif
Nah, they got the 5th seed. Relax a little, they need to play at home to win a playoff game against the Rams or Saints.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they got the 5th seed. Relax a little, they need to play at home to win a playoff game against the Rams or Saints.
I hope the team gets a shot at it! It wouldn't be the first prediction fans got wrong on the Hawks this year.....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are right, especially about the Saints. I think they could give the Rams a lot to handle but I don't think they will face them. Facing them a third time? Might not be what Rams fans want when the Hawks scored 31 both meetings this year. Not trying to say they will go in and win but division rival wins are never easy and 3 times/ yr is rare. I know Saints/ Panthers last year but it is rare.
If (and this is only an if here) they can go into Dallas and sneak out a win, I would think they have to play in the Superdome in the division round. Doesn't matter what team it is, that will be a tall task. The only thing that upsets that scenario is either the Eagles or Vikes going into Chicago and winning. Of course possible but odds certainly stacked against them.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are right, especially about the Saints. I think they could give the Rams a lot to handle but I don't think they will face them. Facing them a third time? Might not be what Rams fans want when the Hawks scored 31 both meetings this year. Not trying to say they will go in and win but division rival wins are never easy and 3 times/ yr is rare. I know Saints/ Panthers last year but it is rare.
If (and this is only an if here) they can go into Dallas and sneak out a win, I would think they have to play in the Superdome in the division round. Doesn't matter what team it is, that will be a tall task. The only thing that upsets that scenario is either the Eagles or Vikes going into Chicago and winning. Of course possible but odds certainly stacked against them.
That is Correct.
TQ18RSO.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly as delusional as Cards fans who thought they would be "reaching" for 8 wins this year. SF and AZ aren't even going to combine for 8 wins!

Some of this stuff is too damn funny.
That’s why I said “reaching” for 8 wins, Mr. hindsight.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson for MVP.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Arizona??? They're the worst team in the league.
According to Vegas they were the odds on favorite to be the worst team in the league, or at least close to it.

I never thought they were going to do shit this year. I knew it would be a huge stretch to win 8 which is why I used the term reaching.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Have a great off-season!
A couple of days away from being on the clock. Other than winning the SB, it’s the best position to be in.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of days away from being on the clock. Other than winning the SB, it’s the best position to be in.
Well, I'll take your word for it. I'm quite happy making the playoffs almost every year, even if 11 of the 12 in the tournament lose at the end.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll take your word for it. I'm quite happy making the playoffs almost every year, even if 11 of the 12 in the tournament lose at the end.
We can chat more about it a week from Sunday when we are both in the same boat.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can chat more about it a week from Sunday when we are both in the same boat.
Whoa, you're making more predictions about the Seahawks? Let me grab a notebook!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sensitivity? You gotta come up some new material. Every time you get resistance from a Hawks fan who calls you out on your bs, you play that card. Yawn.

There were all sorts of people in here who didn't think Seattle would be good, but you really can't come up with an explanation other than "sensitive 12s" as to why you're getting grief about it to a much larger degree than the rest? Since your deductive reasoning skills seem to be about as good as your football predictions, I'll clue you in: those other fans weren't arrogant dicks when putting their opinions out there. And when arrogant dicks say stupid crap that ends up being totally wrong, they tend to get it fed back to them. You can ignore everything going on around you and dismiss it as
"12s being sensitive" while others realize it's more about natural consequences that come from being an arrogant dick.

Let me recap.
Experts, me and some 12s predict a rather than stellar 2018 season for the Hawks.
Seattle sucks first part of season. Majority of 12s aren't heard from.
Seattle makes playoffs and Boom the most sensitive NFL fanbase comes out in droves.
Stop me if you've heard this before.

This is a football board. I really don't care if I hurt your feelings or anyone else's.

The knitting board is that way>>>>>>>>>>

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop before you hurt my feeling (singular). Your sensitivity astounds me. Like many of your pals. Disagree with a 12 and you're a troll regardless of facts or banter. If you don't think there is a large amount of 12 homers on here let's just say you might be part of the nations perspective. :suds:
Troll boy, making friends.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm. We'll see soon enough.
Will the team succeed at their moves to manufacture a top level run game?
That is the biggest question to me.
Could be good...could be bad.
Ok, #1 run game in the league.
Mission accomplished.
Oh, and NWPF is a tool.