• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which 0-2 team should be worried the most?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 0-2 team has to be the most worried at this point?

Pats
Bengals
Texans
Chargers
Broncos
Vikings
Bears
Panthers
Cardinals

It really comes down to the Bengals, Chargers and Vikings. All expected playoffs or better this season. I think the Bengals have to be the most scared of all of them, particularly with Burrow maybe having to sit out for a week or 2 to rest that calf. Can they dig out of another early season hole?

And The Chargers HC, who was already on the hotseat, should probably be packing his stuff after another early loss or 2 and their upcoming schedule (Vikings, Raiders, Cowboys, Chiefs) does them no favors.

I don't think the Broncos are all that worried. Their QB and HC have lots of leash at this point due to their contracts and draft compensation paid to get them. Honestly, they should be worried about their defense more than anything else.

The Bears were the popular pick to take a step up this year and we've seen how well that's going, LOL.

For the Cards, Panthers, and Texans, this was the plan all along. They expected to be losing a lot this year.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is either the Vikings or Chargers will be 0-3 after this weekend since they play one another...

... but to answer your question, Bengals is the team i'd be the most worried about...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real shocker to see the Broncos are 0-2. I thought they have had the biggest overrated acquisitions the last two offseasons.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd vote Bengals, too. They are still expected to be a playoff team, but now it's going to be a struggle.

Vikings still have a chance in a weak division.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real shocker to see the Broncos are 0-2. I thought they have had the biggest overrated acquisitions the last two offseasons.

That team is a dumpster fire lol. And now Payton seems to be throwing anyone and everyone under the bus during press conferences lol.

Was a good game though, amazing comeback by the Skins.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers and Vikings. Both better play desperate because the other team should be.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was part of the organization, I'd be most worried about the Chargers. I'd say there is about a 50% chance Staley doesnt even make it to week 6.

I'd probably be most worried if I was a Patriots fan. They look competent and they're going to win enough games to have them stuck in the middle of the league.

I don't think the Vikings would mind bottoming out and moving on from Cousins. I thought they were in the middle of a rebuild, tbh, and last year they just played really well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was part of the organization, I'd be most worried about the Chargers. I'd say there is about a 50% chance Staley doesnt even make it to week 6.

I'd probably be most worried if I was a Patriots fan. They look competent and they're going to win enough games to have them stuck in the middle of the league.

I don't think the Vikings would mind bottoming out and moving on from Cousins. I thought they were in the middle of a rebuild, tbh, and last year they just played really well.

Interesting point about the Patriots and what the team needs moving forward. Always tough to rebuild from the middle.

Staley needs a return to coordinator IMO, he excelled there.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting point about the Patriots and what the team needs moving forward. Always tough to rebuild from the middle.

If Staley gets fired this season, or even after the season, I think Sean Payton will be kicking himself for taking the Denver job.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its one of those things where I think you can win with Mac Jones and Bellichick if you have some Hall of Famers somewhere on defense or at the skill position. I just dont see it with their roster right now. Its just solid.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one of those things where I think you can win with Mac Jones and Bellichick if you have some Hall of Famers somewhere on defense or at the skill position. I just dont see it with their roster right now. Its just solid.

Plus, if Tua continues without further concussion issues and Rodgers returns next season, they are still likely the 4th team in that division. How many more years does Bill coach if they're not truly in the mix?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, if Tua continues without further concussion issues and Rodgers returns next season, they are still likely the 4th team in that division. How many more years does Bill coach if they're not truly in the mix?
He is only hanging around to break Shula’s record for all time coaching wins.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is supposed to be good right now, too. They gave lot of resources to teams like the Chiefs and Eagles to get Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle. So you have an AFC East right now where all 4 teams pushed all of their chips in and no one is rebuilding....and the Patriots are the worst of the bunch probably only capable of getting 2nd or 3rd place if the other teams suffer injuries at QB (which has already happened but if you're a Pats fan thats not what you want to rely on). To me, that signals they should rebuild.

If I'm a Pats fan, I want Marvin Harrison Jr on my team next year

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is supposed to be good right now, too. They gave lot of resources to teams like the Chiefs and Eagles to get Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle. So you have an AFC East right now where all 4 teams pushed all of their chips in and no one is rebuilding....and the Patriots are the worst of the bunch probably only capable of getting 2nd or 3rd place if the other teams suffer injuries at QB (which has already happened but if you're a Pats fan thats not what you want to rely on). To me, that signals they should rebuild.

If I'm a Pats fan, I want Marvin Harrison Jr on my team next year

I don't see that happening without a trade. Could see him in Arizona though...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see that happening without a trade. Could see him in Arizona though...
Me neither. My guess is Harrison Jr will be pick 3 or pick 4 depending on how many QBs declare and if any pass rushers emerge.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Staley gets fired this season, or even after the season, I think Sean Payton will be kicking himself for taking the Denver job.
he,s proving to be not the parcell,s knock offf everybody expected him to be.