• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wheels are gonna fall off next year. I don't see how they survive that schedule against the vikings, packers, lions, chargers, chiefs, raiders, panthers, and cowboys. Not to mention their own division with two emerging teams and they can't even sweep the other one. No one wants to even think about it but Seattle will be below .500.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, time to put Pete Carroll out to pasture

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
inauguration-danielfast-ill-pass-obama.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wheels are gonna fall off next year. I don't see how they survive that schedule against the vikings, packers, lions, chargers, chiefs, raiders, panthers, and cowboys. Not to mention their own division with two emerging teams and they can't even sweep the other one. No one wants to even think about it but Seattle will be below .500.
How many of those teams you mentioned even made the playoffs?

But yeah, their run is over.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions, Cowboys, and Raiders aren't good? But end result yeah, I think they'll be really average myself. Puncher's chance to do better but I'll be surprised if they're in the playoffs.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have massive holes on defense yet overreach on a RB in the first round

Makes no sense

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those teams you mentioned even made the playoffs?

But yeah, their run is over.

It doesn't matter. Those teams that missed last year four of them are just one year removed. Those teams still kept games competitive except Oakland. Those teams also are not in the mess Seattle is in and have futures pointing up.

Seattle may get a break with a home game on short rest against Green Bay. However, Seattle does not play them until week 11. Seattle will already have played the rams twice before that matchup and if the rams sweep them, Seattle is done by that point.

But look at Seattle's holiday stretch to close the season...@Car, SF, Min, @SF, KC, and Ari.....ouch. Two road games to start, albeit the easiest teams on the schedule. Week 3-9 is their best bet.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have massive holes on defense yet overreach on a RB in the first round

Makes no sense

They did need a RB but that's no Lynch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter. Those teams that missed last year four of them are just one year removed. Those teams still kept games competitive except Oakland. Those teams also are not in the mess Seattle is in and have futures pointing up.

Seattle may get a break with a home game on short rest against Green Bay. However, Seattle does not play them until week 11. Seattle will already have played the rams twice before that matchup and if the rams sweep them, Seattle is done by that point.

But look at Seattle's holiday stretch to close the season...@Car, SF, Min, @SF, KC, and Ari.....ouch. Two road games to start, albeit the easiest teams on the schedule. Week 3-9 is their best bet.
The Lions defense sucked ass last year and has less talent now.

And they play Dallas and the Chargers at home.

Have you decided SF is really good or. something?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey what a new innovative thread about how the Seahawks are going to suck next year, havent seen this one before. Please tell me more, mr random internet user.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did need a RB but that's no Lynch.
I don’t disagree, but I didn’t see Penny projected 1st by anyone. I think he’ll be a beast, but I just didn’t like the pick at all. Good value for RBs in the 2nd and 3rd and again, Seattle has other needs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey what a new innovative thread about how the Seahawks are going to suck next year, havent seen this one before. Please tell me more, mr random internet user.
Not innovative at all but on point. for those of us who've watched Seattle objectively have watched the decline since their SB loss. As many of us predicted they wouldn't be able to retain their players, players would run the asylum and as losing replaced winning we'd see internal problems.

Yes a couple potential career ending injures helped the derailment. Currently on paper this is the worse team Seattle has fielded in years. Anyone to disagree has one full blown homer. Their roster isn't as strong and the division at least on paper have all improved.

We're still a long way from then next SB. Many things can and will happen. But I think 8-8 is a real possibility. Bye bye Pete and maybe John?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit.
Way to go out on a limb.

Niners, Rams, then everybody else.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is why everyone seems to think the 49ers are going to be good

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the new kid in town.....Jimmy Montanappolo.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends on your level of belief in Jimmy, I personally think he's the next great in this league.......Not sure what kinda upgrades they made around him, cause they were much needed

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Overview, SEA is on the downside of championship football, but still enough pieces in place to make the playoffs. Got some holes to fix.

To suggest or predict I should say a sub .500 record, you're basically saying they will lose several home games and suck on the road.

The teams they have coming in...DAL, LAC, GB*, MIN, KC + their DIV games...5-3 imo at worst. I don't see Mahomes, Rosen, or Dak going in there and winning. I think MIN could start slow.

On the road is not brutal...DEN, CHI, DET, OAK, CAR...I can see them winning 3 of that 5, maybe 1 DIV road win....3-5 at worst.

To be honest...it's possible they could go < .500 if they don't replace Bennett's production off the edge. Clark looks like a keeper, but Jordan might be a bit player and on OFC, are the OL issues solved...I think the bigger issue for SEA is the vets particularly DEF vets that remain....are they buying in to the transition, or just riding out the big contract.

I think 9-7 again, worst case 8-8.