• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read my post. I stated there's a rift in New England due to the fact that Kraft has been in contact with Brady while Belichick has yet to reach out to him. When asked where Brady was by the media Belichick's response was "I'm only going to talk about the players that are here."

I have no desire to read your drivel again. You have no idea if BB and TB have spoken. You have no idea what was said at the end of year meeting between Kraft, BB and TB. Stop speculating on what you think may or may not have been said or be prepared to get called out on it.

I know you're new to this football thing, but that has been a BB quote for years. It's not something he made up yesterday with regard to TB.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no desire to read your drivel again. You have no idea if BB and TB have spoken. You have no idea what was said at the end of year meeting between Kraft, BB and TB. Stop speculating on what you think may or may not have been said or be prepared to get called out on it.

I know you're new to this football thing, but that has been a BB quote for years. It's not something he made up yesterday with regard to TB.

I'm not new to this whole football thing. I've been watching football my entire life and yes I know that's a staple of Belichick at his press conferences.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously think that the Seahawks are going to trade Early Thomas between now and the start of the season? I would like to hear you actually say what you think will happen.
I think if Seattle doesn't trade him before the trade deadline they may get a comp pick for him in 19? He's already made it known he wants out. Could Seattle offer him an obscene contract that would make him change his mind? Sure anything is possible.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Seattle doesn't trade him before the trade deadline they may get a comp pick for him in 19? He's already made it known he wants out. Could Seattle offer him an obscene contract that would make him change his mind? Sure anything is possible.

Long-term contract could be a last resort at this point but yes it's not out of the realm of possibility for Schneider to pay Thomas what he wants.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going to be traded. If he was going to be traded they would have done it BEFORE the draft.
Let's see if he holds out before we make statements we have no proof of.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or maybe they franchise him for a year? But practically speaking there is almost no chance that a team is going offer the Seahawks something that would entice them to trade him at this point.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if he holds out before we make statements we have no proof of.

How many players have held out in training camp or the season and wound up getting traded?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I keep trying to tell @NWPATSFAN and he keeps nitpicking every point I make. So to shut him up I said there's a possibility he could be traded LOL.
Boy, that told me:rolleyes2:

I don't nitpick you Nancy. I call out the inexperienced nonsense you try and spew. It comes with being new to football. There's a difference.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, that told me:rolleyes2:

I don't nitpick you Nancy. I call out the inexperienced nonsense you try and spew. It comes with being new to football. There's a difference.

Again I'm not new to football..

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread........

151.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trolling you.
Wrong! Like SGT Joe Friday I just want the facts.

I know you find this hard to believe but I actually agree with some 12s when they provide actual facts or solid opinions not rose colored and homerized. I think many 12s like to throw out the troll word because they don't agree with others opinions? We don't need to agree but that doesn't make it trolling. It's not like I said ETs gone for sure. My points have been based on everything we've all seen; the comment to Garrett, ETs press releases, PC press releases, combined with my opinion I think it's dumb if Seattle overpays or lets him walk. I would take the best deal I could get. Whether that's tomorrow or right before the deadline. You and the Seattle FO may think differently? I'm cool with that.

Heck I just gave you a like for your comments about ET.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong! Like SGT Joe Friday I just want the facts.

I know you find this hard to believe but I actually agree with some 12s when they provide actual facts or solid opinions not rose colored and homerized. I think many 12s like to throw out the troll word because they don't agree with others opinions? We don't need to agree but that doesn't make it trolling. It's not like I said ETs gone for sure. My points have been based on everything we've all seen; the comment to Garrett, ETs press releases, PC press releases, combined with my opinion I think it's dumb if Seattle overpays or lets him walk. I would take the best deal I could get. Whether that's tomorrow or right before the deadline. You and the Seattle FO may think differently? I'm cool with that.

Heck I just gave you a like for your comments about ET.

You bounce between both sides. Saying "I remember when there was a legion of boom" is 100% troll bait.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bounce between both sides. Saying "I remember when there was a legion of boom" is 100% troll bait.

He's been "trolling" since I joined here. I'm starting to think he's got something against us as Seahawks fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many players have held out in training camp or the season and wound up getting traded?
I don't know the exact numbers. But I know it's happened. I've also seen new contracts get reworked before the player showed back up. Sometimes at perceived obscene $. Seattle has a lot of cap space available next season. If you don't think ET and his agent don't want a big chunk of it, I think you're fooling yourself. I feel ET has the advantage here and I wouldn't put it past that snake in the grass Jerry Jones to have already colluded with him. Oh I mean spoke with him in passing saying how he'd love to have him wearing the start on his helmet.;)

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the exact numbers. But I know it's happened. I've also seen new contracts get reworked before the player showed back up. Sometimes at perceived obscene $. Seattle has a lot of cap space available next season. If you don't think ET and his agent don't want a big chunk of it, I think you're fooling yourself. I feel ET has the advantage here and I wouldn't put it past that snake in the grass Jerry Jones to have already colluded with him. Oh I mean spoke with him in passing saying how he'd love to have him wearing the start on his helmet.;)

Just have to wait and see what happens this season and next offseason.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until your next dumb post, got it

I'm not here to pick fights with everybody here and that includes you. I'm here to talk sports with everyone here. It's people like you that don't make it fun and enjoyable.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure that they want ET to get a new contract. But ultimately holding out doesn't do him any good. It's just lost money.

I'd imagine Seattle would be willing to give him a new contract but if ET thinks that the Cowboys are going to back up the Brinks truck for him, I doubt he will take it and the Seahawks aren't going to give the house away.

But the chances of trading are next to zero because any possible compensation won't be worth losing his impact to the team this year.