• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm a lying sack of shit.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you live in Fort Wayne, Indiana? Are you my nephew Brian?

Pssst. My name isn't really Debbie.
Please disregard any pics and horny messages in the PM que you may have from me. Total misunderstanding.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake here's how you fix this,

step one: drop the Dolphins logo, nobody wants to see a grown ass man walking around in aqua and orange clothes!

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best wishes in taking control of your life. Everyone needs to strive to be the best they can be, not what we imagine that others want us to be. Confidence in who you truly are is the key to respect at all levels, but finding out who you truly are is typically the biggest challenge.

I always like to tell my students to take each day and work to get better at one thing, no matter how insignificant it appears to others. Take time to smile and greet random people you come across with a simple "Good morning!"/etc. It is surprising what each little act does when it accumulates.

While an anonymous message board may not be the best place to get the support you need, I'm sure you know there are many here that can offer what support we can.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate being lied to on the interwebz.

your-worst-online-dating-experiences-17-photos-17.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please disregard any pics and horny messages in the PM que you may have from me. Total misunderstanding.

But he rides motorbikes, which still makes him quite Tom Sellick-y

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its worth an consolation, you're much more entertaining than a fella named geneh, who has a similar story on SeeBS

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're coming clean about our internet lies, I'm not really the postmaster general...

I'm the US ambassador to portugal.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're coming clean about our internet lies, I'm not really the postmaster general...

I'm the US ambassador to portugal.
Alright, the portugal thing is a lie too... but I did buy a Powerball ticket, so the possibilities are endless...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I should come clean to you guys. I can't do this anymore. Pretty much everything I've said about myself here is a bold face lie, made up on the fly. It's a horrible problem I've always dealt with no matter where I go. I just always feel the need to create some story to make myself seem more unique, even if it makes no sense. For those that remember me from ESPN should probably know this, but have kept their mouth shut thankfully and I thank you guys for that.

I didn't go to Georgia Tech. I didn't even go to college period. I just randomly picked them on the NCAA Football 2002 game and followed them from there. And I do root for Virginia as well, since that's my home state. I don't run my own business. I don't do shit. I haven't worked in months. I don't smoke weed at all. I don't even know where to buy the shit. And I've never watched a single episode of Pokemon. I have no clue why I even made up that story and that personality to begin with. It was pretty lame and stupid.

I guess I just feel the need to create a fake life so I can forget about the shitty one I do have. I haven't done shit with my life, and I run away from all of my problems. And I'm an attention seeker. I'm sure you all noticed from my posts. And if you knew me at ESPN, you know what I did over there. For those that don't know, I'll let you in on it. I created a good 15 or so accounts on ESPN so I could control the board the way I wanted to. I pretended that I was a UGA fan that was just trying to embarrass Georgia Tech.

I used the other accounts to talk to myself and others at the same time so I would get the feeling that I was the most dominant poster on the board. I have no idea why I have this thought that if I post more than others, then I feel accomplished and better. I'm honestly just a pathetic individual who has done nothing in his life and seeks out escape on the internet in any way possible. I'm stopping myself though. I'm going to leave the board and attempt to fix my life and become a real man and come back here and earn respect back.

But to be honest, I said that multiple times on ESPN, then I used my alts to continue to post. The UGA fans caught me and called me out on my bullshit. I ended up just getting back on my main account and continued to embarrass myself any way I could possibly think of. I know I need help, but I have refused to get it. I live a pretty sad life, and it's time I do something about it. I'm just glad I can be honest with myself and attempt to pull myself up out of the dark.

I know this just came out of nowhere, and you guys are probably going to have a hay day with this. This will probably go down as one of the biggest "meltdowns" of 2016, but I see it as a turning point in my life where I'm deciding that it's time that I stop hiding from the truth and begin to forge my way to a real life that I can be proud of, and actually be a respectable person. This starts in therapy, which I'm going to start. I'm going to get cleaned up from all my problems and live my life freely.

With this said, I'd like to thank all of you for being who you are. This board is an amazing place to be where we all come together to discuss sports and just about anything from there. You guys are my friends, and I'm going to miss you all. I have to be a better man and friend to you all, so I have to do this. I'm not sure when I'll post again. I might still be on for a while to see what you guys have to say, but I'm going to get the help I need and deserve. And you guys don't deserve to be posting with a lying sack of shit. So...

TL;DR: I've been lying this entire time and I'm just a kid with no life who still lives at home with his dad pretty much.

Hey man, it takes a lot of guts to own up to the stuff you created. I have been on plenty of forums and have seen this done plenty of times, no big deal. But, congrats on opening up. Everybody sometimes isn't exactly who they say they are. I still like you as a poster. :suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its worth an consolation, you're much more entertaining than a fella named geneh, who has a similar story on SeeBS

You're not the only one who made that connection in his head...