• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you are seriously mad about what Bo said 2 years ago

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are either a moron, a drama queen, or you're just simply not using your head.

I still remember that game like it was yesterday. When I saw the seats emptying out I was FURIOUS. I was yelling at the TV....."you fucking pieces of shit!"

Does that make me a bad person? No, it makes me pissed off because our fans are absolutely spoiled. We expect so much out of our players, but then we don't give a shit that our players expect anything out of us.

You can't have your cake and eat it too folks. If you want the players to put everything on the line for you, then the least you can do is stay sitting in your seat when your team is down 3 scores.

It's called being a fairweather fan, and it's called being a piece of shit. Plain and simple. Do you have the right to leave your seat? Yes, yes you do. But any other person has a right to get pissed off and call you a fairweather fucking mother fucker for doing so......because that is really what you are anyways.

Bo didn't mean for us to hear that shit.........and Bo wasn't talking about you when he said "fuck all of them...".......he was talking about the fans that he thought left the game and left his beloved players in the dust.

Use your damn head.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been fuming all day over this.....

Just got home from work and had a chance to finally lay this one down. Cot dammit, folks be pissin me off.

Fire the guy over what he does on the football field.......not over something that he could have whispered to his wife some night laying in bed. Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? Just because it ended up getting recorded some of you are acting like it's a big deal.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Bo.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see all the fans coming back after their halftime pees?? How do ye think the stadium got so loud during our comeback?? are ye seriously that regarded to not compliment the fans who stayed and made that place the loudest it's been in years??

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck fairweather fans. Seriously, fuck'em.....

I hate those cocksuckers with a passion and hope they all jump off the bandwagon for good someday. Hopefully they fall all the way to the bottom and become like an Ohio State fan or something too.....that would make it even better.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see all the fans coming back after their halftime pees?? How do ye think the stadium got so loud during our comeback?? are ye seriously that regarded to not compliment the fans who stayed and made that place the loudest it's been in years??

First of all, there were about 20,000 empty seats at the end of the game.

Second of all, do you think Bo was looking to the stands to see if they were returning to their seats once that game started heating up and we started coming back?

He left the field still thinking that all those empty seats were still empty. Can't blame him for being pissed. I was pissed. Fuck'em

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is this........as of right now Bo should be fired.

It has nothing to do with that fucking tape though :L

How in thee hell can you seriously get pissed at a recording? If Bo was in the shower by himself singing "I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the faaaaaannnnnnssssss" and someone ended up recording that, are you going to hold it against him?

That is fucking ridiculous.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW WAS IT SO LOUD IF THERE WAS 20K EMPTY SEATS

Because people actually yell when we play against big time programs and we have a chance to win.

Otherwise the only people yelling are the student section.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are either a moron, a drama queen, or you're just simply not using your head.

I still remember that game like it was yesterday. When I saw the seats emptying out I was FURIOUS. I was yelling at the TV....."you fucking pieces of shit!"

Does that make me a bad person? No, it makes me pissed off because our fans are absolutely spoiled. We expect so much out of our players, but then we don't give a shit that our players expect anything out of us.

You can't have your cake and eat it too folks. If you want the players to put everything on the line for you, then the least you can do is stay sitting in your seat when your team is down 3 scores.

It's called being a fairweather fan, and it's called being a piece of shit. Plain and simple. Do you have the right to leave your seat? Yes, yes you do. But any other person has a right to get pissed off and call you a fairweather fucking mother fucker for doing so......because that is really what you are anyways.

Bo didn't mean for us to hear that shit.........and Bo wasn't talking about you when he said "fuck all of them...".......he was talking about the fans that he thought left the game and left his beloved players in the dust.

Use your damn head.

Why people care if people are mad about the audio ?!?

We got bigger shit to fry then find the tipster or worry about how fans feel about the tape

We still have issue on this football team and a coach he won't changed shit an will still get blown out

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel i don't care 1 shit about the tape

I do not belieeeedat one bit......

This thread was not directed at ye, but ye are definitely one of the folks who have been extra pissed at Bo since the recording.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed that it got out, and we became another joke.. I don't care what he said in that moment

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was never about the tape. Not for me, not for any rational fan. My immediate concern if u see the thread was how bad the media backlash would be on an already horrible Monday for Bo. My snap judgement was that there was no way Bo would survive the public onslaught that was about to ensue... Frankly I don't blame him for any of what he said.

I was more ashamed of our fans booing the Team into the lockers at half that game than what Bo said.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed that it got out, and we became another joke.. I don't care what he said in that moment

Something lost in all this BS is that the tOSU game where the fans "sucked so bad" was the loudest I've ever seent the stadium after Lavonte's strip..

"motherfucking fair weather fans" wouldn't have been able to make that stadium louder than any in the country that day.. shit most of the fans leaving probably just had to piss at halftime

You care here....

Osborne knew about this and (a) didn't share it with HIS BOSS Perlman and (b) didn't share it with the AD in-waiting Eichorst?!

p cool

Must be a big deal to you here if you are enraged that the uppers didn't know about this....

the article I posted shows how a real coach would handle mass fan exodus

Here you are pissed at what Bo said, because a real coach wouldn't have said it....

I'm with R_A, but I will cheer and support the football team louder and more passionately than ever

Here you aren't even going to include Bo as part of the team......I doubt that is solely because of the fact that he lost another game....

:dhd:

And that is just a small sample size of posts that I quick grabbed.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of Bo's coaching process AND actions bringing negative national press to the program.

I hope he's still got his agent making phone calls on his behalf.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dance:

My emotions about this issue have gone back and forth 100 times

umad?

Yea I am mad about it.....

You are more intelligenter than that.....

Cot dang, the day is gonna come soon enough where we'll just put a mic on our head coaches so that we can know what they're doing 24/7 and shit.......and if they talk in their sleep at night, then we shall hold that against them too

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yer right jjm

I'm just so distraught over me Huskers :pout: it's like I became't a different person

I blame reading too much online the last week.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of Bo's coaching process AND actions bringing negative national press to the program.

I hope he's still got his agent making phone calls on his behalf.

Bo said today he is where he wants to be for eternity...

:dhd:

Ye better start rooting against us RA......cuz if we don't sustain anymer blowouts this season, he gonna be back again next year en sech