• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Want Nick Young Gone

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would let Auguste complete with Thomas Robinson, who is likely more talented, for that spot.
I do agree with you by the way - but then only an idiot wouldn't agree

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with you by the way - but then only an idiot wouldn't agree

I didn't see a lot from Auguste in the Vegas league beyond effort. Not sure he has the athleticism for that effort to matter as much when the games start counting.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see a lot from Auguste in the Vegas league beyond effort. Not sure he has the athleticism for that effort to matter as much when the games start counting.

my short assessment is at least the kid'll put in the work and be dead serious about the game. and while i would agree with you as far as the small sample size we saw in the Summer League at least you'd know he'd be willing to pay his dues...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my short assessment is at least the kid'll put in the work and be dead serious about the game. and while i would agree with you as far as the small sample size we saw in the Summer League at least you'd know he'd be willing to pay his dues...

Even if he makes the team, we're most likely talking about the last spot on the bench and a daily inactive. He'd be playing with the D-Fenders most of the season.