• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need a game to play god damn it!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see... Didn't realize you hadn't played the whole thing. Yeah I mean it definitely gets interesting down the line... Moral choices that really make you think about your philosophy of how things are and who is right and wrong...

The end was tough to swallow...
Sounds like the first game. Not sure I want to do it again.

I've been playing Destiny SRL Racing and Bloodborne and having a good time with both.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the first game. Not sure I want to do it again.

I've been playing Destiny SRL Racing and Bloodborne and having a good time with both.

Well sure, sometimes folks like more of the same and sometimes not... All good. :)

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever a new game starts to bore me (or the elites out level me 10 fold). I can always seem to fall back on Gears of War.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn, the games suck this year. After buying Battlefront and getting bored after like 5 hours, I got the new Call of Duty for Xmas and damn it, it sucks too. All the maps are small, everyone uses like 2-3 weapons, sniping is pointless and limiting to quick scoping. I mean. Jesus. Can anyone make a good game? Honestly, I might play COD a little bit more, maybe go back to Battlefront for a bit but I might just have to go back to Battlefield 4. Nothing compares to that right now. I might buy Fallout 4 but I tend to like multiplayer games, but at least it looks like someone with a brain developed it.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn, the games suck this year.

Are you strictly a console gamer or do you enjoy PC as well? I love the console games like COD but can't play enough to get the practice. I enjoy my 15-10 rounds but usually get tired of it and end up back on my PC to grind out levels or gear on Diablo 2 or 3 until the next one comes out. There hasn't been a game I have just been in love with on the console... since i guess GoW.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on what genre games you enjoy. Shooters bore me after 15 minutes or so (did play GOW and liked it mind you)

But if you like role playing games forinstance, it was a great year for games.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on what genre games you enjoy. Shooters bore me after 15 minutes or so (did play GOW and liked it mind you)

But if you like role playing games forinstance, it was a great year for games.
Witcher 3 was great but thats all I found. I guess some people did like Divinity: Original Sin but that wasn't for me.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witcher 3 was great but thats all I found. I guess some people did like Divinity: Original Sin but that wasn't for me.

Fallout 4

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a RPG way more than a shooter. And I forgot the latest Dragon Age installment, which didn't quite stack up to Witcher, but was real solid.

I think you're mostly joking, but wouldn't Geralt's crossbow make Witcher a shooter too? :)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a RPG way more than a shooter. And I forgot the latest Dragon Age installment, which didn't quite stack up to Witcher, but was real solid.

I think you're mostly joking, but wouldn't Geralt's crossbow make Witcher a shooter too? :)
Yeah, I'm just joking.

The 30 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2016

I post this before I read it.... But there are usually 2 or 3 I might try.
Xcom2 should be amazing. Street Fighter V will probably be rough at first but they'll release a patch or an update and it'll probably be great. Some of those titles look like wishful thinking in the 2016 department.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Street Fighter V will probably be rough at first

I still enjoy the Street Fighter 2 on SEGA. I don't know why I can't get into the new generation versions.

I also spent way too much time playing Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG. I really enjoy playing out each character story line. But haven't really for a while. I did buy the fallen empire, but it was worth just one character doing it. Now I am back to free stuff. I don't consider it a waste tho. Still a fun story to go along with gaming.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn, the games suck this year. After buying Battlefront and getting bored after like 5 hours, I got the new Call of Duty for Xmas and damn it, it sucks too. All the maps are small, everyone uses like 2-3 weapons, sniping is pointless and limiting to quick scoping. I mean. Jesus. Can anyone make a good game? Honestly, I might play COD a little bit more, maybe go back to Battlefront for a bit but I might just have to go back to Battlefield 4. Nothing compares to that right now. I might buy Fallout 4 but I tend to like multiplayer games, but at least it looks like someone with a brain developed it.

I'm telling ya man, you just gotta taper your expectations with shooters nowadays. I'll buy one a year just for something easy to pick up and put down after a few games but rarely are they anything other than some mindless fun every once in awhile.

Halo 5 looks like it may be good, but I'm not about to purchase an Xbone just for that game. At least not right now.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling ya man, you just gotta taper your expectations with shooters nowadays. I'll buy one a year just for something easy to pick up and put down after a few games but rarely are they anything other than some mindless fun every once in awhile.

Halo 5 looks like it may be good, but I'm not about to purchase an Xbone just for that game. At least not right now.
That's pretty much all I play. And COD was great for a while, got bad but then BF 3 came out. I spent a good 1.5 years playing that before BF4 came out. That's lasted me like 2 years but I just need something else. With BF Hardline sucking, I really thought DICE would do a good job with Battlefront. It felt like they didn't pay much attention to Hardline because all efforts were being put into Battlefront. I was entirely shocked at how little game content there was. It's a fantastic game with nothing to do in it. So when I caved into BO II I thought it would at least be similar to the old COD games but it's just not. It's like they took Nuketown, made a bunch of maps just like it, removed 1/3 of the weapons, made everything super powerful and accurate and called it a day. I just don't understand it. I honestly can't find a good shooter game to play that will be entertaining for a least a few months.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm just joking.

Xcom2 should be amazing. Street Fighter V will probably be rough at first but they'll release a patch or an update and it'll probably be great. Some of those titles look like wishful thinking in the 2016 department.

FO4 is good but the dialogue choices don't really matter anymore and it's less of an RPG than any of the previous installments. Much like Skyrim, it's been streamlined for a broader audience.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the only ones I see that really pique my interest are No Man's Sky, Mass Effect 4 and maybe Mafia 3...

I am a huge fan of Mass Effect. I usually just buy one game a year. That might be the one for me.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have over read Gears of War 4 coming out. There might be two games I buy this year. That and MA as said earlier. But I also want to branch out somewhat. Always end up chickening out.