• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need a game to play god damn it!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contra meets Expendables meets Tropic Thunder meets Rampage. Thats about where I'd put it.

After watching more. I saw some Mario in there too. I might have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching more. I saw some Mario in there too. I might have to check that out. Thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah, a little bit of Mario except that you can blow up like 90% of the terrain and the terrain can end up falling on you and killing your Bro. Most levels are split up into 3 sections with a boss at the end. Fast paced like a Mario.

I hear the game plays a little better on Steam but its free on PS4. On PS4, the controller has a weird bug where it just sorta dies for a split second every once in awhile. Its not enough to ruin the experience but its noticeable.

I think the a couple of the Bros are wildly unbalanced but the fact that they all play differently adds a lot of replayability to the game. I haven't tried the co-op yet but Ive heard there is a tad bit of lag if you go online but thats everything.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I am rusty. I bought Super Mario 3, Street Fighter 2, and Techmo Bowl on my Wii U (didn't know they were available until now since I don't use it much). Games I dominated as a kid. I get my ass kicked.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I am rusty. I bought Super Mario 3, Street Fighter 2, and Techmo Bowl on my Wii U (didn't know they were available until now since I don't use it much). Games I dominated as a kid. I get my ass kicked.

Always loved Tecmo. Had the original (with about half the league) for my original Game Boy. Played the NES full version and would use the Chiefs a lot.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Firewatch. Nothing great but a nice little game.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the review on that, where the guy does like the first "mission". It looked fun, been too long since I enjoyed an adventure solo game.

Swords

Big Time Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World of Tanks is cool. It gets an extra star because it's free.

I did spend for premium but didn't mind because the game deserves some coin thrown it's way.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World of Tanks is cool. It gets an extra star because it's free.

I did spend for premium but didn't mind because the game deserves some coin thrown it's way.

Played that on my PC years ago and had fun with it for a bit.

I was looking for a new game and Star Wars Battlefront was on sale. Decided to pick that up. Not a big online shooter fan, but having a good time so far. That and catching up on my "free" games I downloaded, Borderlands tales, and the Metal Gear pre game.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started up with Ultimate Alliance 2 after a 5 year hiatus. Love this game.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally finished Walking Dead: Season Two.

Episode 1 - F
Episode 2 - C
Episode 3 - A-
Episode 4 - A-
Episode 5 - B+

Overall package seems close to a B. I'd give Season 1 an A so its a noticeable downgrade. Its good but not as fun as it should be, not as believable as it should be and doesn't really have enough continuity with Season 1 or the Walking Dead to really carry on the name any further. I finished the game
with the group of Jane and the family which was only done by about 20% of players which seems low

So now that Ive finally got that knocked off, I'll probably get back to Doom and NBA2k16 when its free.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally finished Walking Dead: Season Two.

Episode 1 - F
Episode 2 - C
Episode 3 - A-
Episode 4 - A-
Episode 5 - B+

Overall package seems close to a B. I'd give Season 1 an A so its a noticeable downgrade. Its good but not as fun as it should be, not as believable as it should be and doesn't really have enough continuity with Season 1 or the Walking Dead to really carry on the name any further. I finished the game
with the group of Jane and the family which was only done by about 20% of players which seems low

So now that Ive finally got that knocked off, I'll probably get back to Doom and NBA2k16 when its free.

Cool you finished though. Game definitely did get better in the later parts I thought...

Forgive me, its been awhile. I finished with Jane as well. You had to kill the guy from season 1 IIRC because he was going to kill Jane, correct? Not sure whether I had a family with me at the end or not. Thought I remembered just Clem and Jane...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much play Madden year round. Really hoping we can start playing the last NCAA game for the 360 on XB1 soon.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool you finished though. Game definitely did get better in the later parts I thought...

Forgive me, its been awhile. I finished with Jane as well. You had to kill the guy from season 1 IIRC because he was going to kill Jane, correct? Not sure whether I had a family with me at the end or not. Thought I remembered just Clem and Jane...
Just checked on wiki and there are a total of 5 endings. The ending of 'AJ, Jane and Family' is the ending where you go back to Carver's place, find that he does in fact have supplies and then you are approached by a white guy, a mixed woman and a young black boy and they approach your area very suspiciously and desperately ask for food as they inch foward. The 'And Family' part is you accepting them in. The whole game basically tests you to see if Clementine will be like Lee or not. The AJ, Jane and Family ending is unquestionably the way Lee would have done it, imo. If you reject the family then you've basically turned into Jane. The other endings seem a bit different based on how much blind belief you have.

Different ending spoilers from wiki....

If you kill Jane instead of Kenny then you are pretty blindly following Kenny as you know that Jane is trying to trick Kenny to a certain degree. You can also choose to be upset with Kenny for killing Jane and go out into the winter alone with the baby which is pretty nuts. If you go with Kenny to Wellington you can either trust Kenny to speak for you or not. If you let him speak, Kenny gets you and the baby inside and goes his own way. If you speak for yourself, they dont let any of you in.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked on wiki and there are a total of 5 endings. The ending of 'AJ, Jane and Family' is the ending where you go back to Carver's place, find that he does in fact have supplies and then you are approached by a white guy, a mixed woman and a young black boy and they approach your area very suspiciously and desperately ask for food as they inch foward. The 'And Family' part is you accepting them in. The whole game basically tests you to see if Clementine will be like Lee or not. The AJ, Jane and Family ending is unquestionably the way Lee would have done it, imo. If you reject the family then you've basically turned into Jane. The other endings seem a bit different based on how much blind belief you have.

Different ending spoilers from wiki....

If you kill Jane instead of Kenny then you are pretty blindly following Kenny as you know that Jane is trying to trick Kenny to a certain degree. You can also choose to be upset with Kenny for killing Jane and go out into the winter alone with the baby which is pretty nuts. If you go with Kenny to Wellington you can either trust Kenny to speak for you or not. If you let him speak, Kenny gets you and the baby inside and goes his own way. If you speak for yourself, they dont let any of you in.

I know I killed Kenny and forgave Jane... I assume I accepted the family in because I'm usually a sap like that, but for some reason don't remember that...

Of course that was all on my 360, so if a Season 3 comes out I'll have to remember what I did to get the right continuation...

Things I hate though...

I remember being annoyed because I got blamed for letting the person that fell through the ice die, but IIRC that wasn't exactly how it went down... I was like, "Wait, the choice presented wasn't to just let her die! Why am I being blamed here?"... Almost went back and replayed it again to get a different result, it was like a year ago... Wasn't it like you were shooting zombies to protect someone or something and somehow the time you take doing that means that the person drowns in the frozen lake or something?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I killed Kenny and forgave Jane... I assume I accepted the family in because I'm usually a sap like that, but for some reason don't remember that...

Of course that was all on my 360, so if a Season 3 comes out I'll have to remember what I did to get the right continuation...

Things I hate though...

I remember being annoyed because I got blamed for letting the person that fell through the ice die, but IIRC that wasn't exactly how it went down... I was like, "Wait, the choice presented wasn't to just let her die! Why am I being blamed here?"... Almost went back and replayed it again to get a different result, it was like a year ago... Wasn't it like you were shooting zombies to protect someone or something and somehow the time you take doing that means that the person drowns in the frozen lake or something?
Walking Dead Season 2 spoilers..

A lot of people probably had an issue with how the last episode turned out. The game really wanted to put you in a situation where no matter what you did, the group you were with was too unstable to stay together. The 3 main agitators were Jane who was basically a hardcore negative libertarian stereotype, Kenny a hardcore negative conservative stereotype, and the Julianne Moore character (I forget her name but the redhead who is never at fault for anything and screws you over or dies in the last chapter depending on your action) who is a negative liberal stereotype. Jane and the Julianne Moore character both see the split coming. Jane confronts you and the other character doesnt like Jane or Kenny so she moves against you. I assume that the Julianne Moore character falls into the ice if you choose not to shoot the zombies on the frozen pond. She lives if you shoot the zombies but the Nathan Drake guy dies no matter what. The game pushes you into a 'no matter what you do, that russian boy is going to hate your guts even if you treat him right' scenario. I don't have too much of a problem with it. I actually had more of a problem with how many characters survived the shootout at the start of the season.

Anyways, Walking Dead Season 3 has been confirmed, has better graphics and has Clementine with a character that is neither Jane nor Kenny in an area thats not where ended up. Its safe to say that no matter which option you pick in Season 2, it doesn't work out just like in the previous season.

I really wish they didn't have one continual story because it makes you feel like you always lose. Its a huge flaw in the game and why Season 1 will always be seen as the best no matter what they do.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Man's Sky looks like it would be too much for the casual gamers.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking Dead Season 2 spoilers..

A lot of people probably had an issue with how the last episode turned out. The game really wanted to put you in a situation where no matter what you did, the group you were with was too unstable to stay together. The 3 main agitators were Jane who was basically a hardcore negative libertarian stereotype, Kenny a hardcore negative conservative stereotype, and the Julianne Moore character (I forget her name but the redhead who is never at fault for anything and screws you over or dies in the last chapter depending on your action) who is a negative liberal stereotype. Jane and the Julianne Moore character both see the split coming. Jane confronts you and the other character doesnt like Jane or Kenny so she moves against you. I assume that the Julianne Moore character falls into the ice if you choose not to shoot the zombies on the frozen pond. She lives if you shoot the zombies but the Nathan Drake guy dies no matter what. The game pushes you into a 'no matter what you do, that russian boy is going to hate your guts even if you treat him right' scenario. I don't have too much of a problem with it. I actually had more of a problem with how many characters survived the shootout at the start of the season.

Anyways, Walking Dead Season 3 has been confirmed, has better graphics and has Clementine with a character that is neither Jane nor Kenny in an area thats not where ended up. Its safe to say that no matter which option you pick in Season 2, it doesn't work out just like in the previous season.

I really wish they didn't have one continual story because it makes you feel like you always lose. Its a huge flaw in the game and why Season 1 will always be seen as the best no matter what they do.

I suppose, but isn't that kind of an ongoing theme of everything "Walking Dead" related? Nothing ever works out...