• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I like the Cowboys going forward

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Dez deal is blown way out of proportion. And every now and then we see something that's construed as negative really help a team rally and find a groove.

I think we're going to see that with Dallas. I think they crush the Vikings next week, then go on the road and beat NO.

Just a hunch...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hope your right and we play them in the first round for some payback. No chance Johnson hits us for 320 again. now 220 that's a possibility lol.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This mess is overblown, but you know how this works. I'm not so sure this launches them into a couple of consecutive wins, but it sure would be nice.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keyshawn Johnson got into it big time with Hasselbeck and Jaws .He basically took Dez s side and said he was glad they were never his QB , ha. Not sure about Hasselbeck, but I wish Jaws would have brought up Harold Carmichael and compared him to Keyshawn. Key then got into with Chris Carter before the game tonight.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keyshawn Johnson got into it big time with Hasselbeck and Jaws .He basically took Dez s side and said he was glad they were never his QB , ha. Not sure about Hasselbeck, but I wish Jaws would have brought up Harold Carmichael and compared him to Keyshawn. Key then got into with Chris Carter before the game tonight.

You saw that too .....yea that got a little heated.

When you write a book called "just give me the damn ball" ....I know what side keyshawn was taking.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Hasselbeck and Jaws thing got pretty serious I thought

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Hasselbeck and Jaws thing got pretty serious I thought
now I want to see it :becky:

Of course Keyshawn being on your side is probably not a good thing, but I like to see the media experts turn on each other :thumb:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Dexter Manley comments earlier, this story here should die pretty quick!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I want to see it :becky:

Of course Keyshawn being on your side is probably not a good thing, but I like to see the media experts turn on each other :thumb:

Keyshawn basically took up for Dez and Jaws and Hasselbeck were against him. Keyshawn really got mad .

Cej757

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.o. Has been taking up for Dez as well. He even thinks some of the media may be looking at this from a racial point of view. I want to hear what Hasselbeck and Jaws said after Brady yelled at his coach on the sideline or when Manning went off on Jeff Saturday on the sideline. Hell, I remember when Reggie Wayne pushed Manning on the sideline once when Manning yelled at him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes T.O. is trying to say its racial.. He even said that Garrett, Wit, Romo all tried to get rid of him and they would do the same if Dez was older. I lost a ton of respect for him after reading that.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Dez deal is blown way out of proportion. And every now and then we see something that's construed as negative really help a team rally and find a groove.

I think we're going to see that with Dallas. I think they crush the Vikings next week, then go on the road and beat NO.

Just a hunch...
More than likely, the Cowboys will struggle to barely beat the Vikings and there is no way they will beat New Orleans.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say it is because of race but I won't say it isn't. Dez because of his past has earned a reputation as a childish individual. However if this was Brady or Manning or Welker would this be different? There is no doubt it would be different. Hell when Romo goes off on a player it isn't deemed bad. For instance two weeks ago Tanner carried his man into the route causing Romo to throw a pick it looked like Romo was bashing him like you dumb fuck how could you be so stupid, know your routes. That's what I grasped from it, and no one makes a big deal out of it. I truly can't say race isn't a factor here, but I can say it does either.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't see why Dez doesn't get the benefit of the doubt that some of the players you mentioned above would, then I think you too are making excuses for him and using race as a crutch. Also, any WR that pulled a nutty like that would have been criticized. you can't compare all sideline blow ups and act as if they are the same. Each stands on its own and he has had a few already this year and two this week alone. Hatcher has called out a lot of his teammates and from what I remember EVERYONE here loved it and called him a leader. Again, no two circumstances are alike.

On Romo/Tanner: Romo is starting to remind me of some of our DBs of previous years. Every time he screws up, he seems to make sure the camera "catches" him letting us all know who really screwed up so that he doesn't get blamed. But, if you even attempt to compare how Romo did that with how Dez did, you are twisting reality to try to support your argument.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Jarntt- Romo is making sure the cameras see that it wasnt him that screwed up??? Tanner ran the wrong pattern, JG even even said it in post game. Now Tanner is in trouble for busting the 3rd down outside and supposedly causing the holding penalty. Romo isnt suppose to tell the player he did the wrong thing???? It took points off the board. He still should not have thrown the pass regardless.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point if you could see it was that he seems to do it all the time. each individual time certainly is justified if looked at in isolation. i don't know why he is doing it. Maybe to teach the other player, maybe to help the team, maybe because he is being a leader, maybe because the player had been told 100 times already, maybe because he is very cerebral and always focusing on the future if it comes up again or maybe to deflect blame. I'm just saying that it seems like every time I see him after a pick he is pointing at something or motioning where a player should have gone. I don't know the reason why.